Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

💩💨 🐽

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
KD took less money to play on a better team AND made a lot of whinging bitches itt extremely mad? drat, he seems cool as hell.

Halfling Wizard Bear
Oct 12, 2003

I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.

Jota posted:

x-posting but

https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/882033584957136896

Durant can't even pay a guy a compliment without sounding corny as hell

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/125437560418865152

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

KD is that dorky rear end kid in high school that is only popular because his parents are rich, never around, and have a vacation home at the lake. You think he's an idiot that thinks his terrible jokes are funny but you pretend to ignore it because you want to be invited to his after prom party

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Ghost Dog posted:

incase you are unsure:

Why does he shave his goatee into the shape of two testicles?

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Rasta_Al posted:

Flavor Town has some arbitrary laws

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

misdirectomy posted:

KD took less money to play on a better team AND made a lot of whinging bitches itt extremely mad? drat, he seems cool as hell.

Seems!

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rasta_Al posted:

It's the golden gate bridge

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

BWV posted:

im a big time honky and I dont really hoop but I understood what he meant

but you see, these nerds don't know poo poo about basketball!!!!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

misdirectomy posted:

I think SAS posters are 100% against tech bros (except for Warrior fans) so they are 100% against anything that is basically just a move to save a tech bro a bunch of money

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Does everyone live in california, do techbros exist in other parts of the states

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Rasta_Al posted:

He doesn't. He bleaches his beard to look like that.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

AggressivelyStupid posted:

hmm, poo emoji

hmm

Do you REALLY hoop?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

misdirectomy posted:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
https://twitter.com/ByNateTaylor/status/882049499144781828

You can still have it all, Monta.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
Monta on the Pacers was always gonna be a disaster

There's probably like 5 coaches in the NBA that can use him properly which is why he'll sign with the Spurs and torment me most likely

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
KD already made back that $10 million by living rent free in the minds of all his haters.

He's probably going to wipe his face down with a crisp $100 bill after having some woman fart on him later tonight.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

chunkles posted:

Monta on the Pacers was always gonna be a disaster

There's probably like 5 coaches in the NBA that can use him properly which is why he'll sign with the Spurs and torment me most likely

Maybe he'll sign with you guys!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Tae posted:

Does everyone live in california, do techbros exist in other parts of the states

Silicon Name Of Local Geographical Feature pop up all over the place even if it's just satellite offices. Apparently the Seattle variant is also douchey and a bunch of Californians are transplanting to Austin

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

theres a weird group of people who come careening into this thread everytime the warriors get brought up to screech U Mad??? from the top of their lungs and thus far are undefeated. its true...everyone else is mad

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

players (and league/stadium employees) should get 100% of the BRI because they produce the entire product

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Is Hayward expected to announce his intentions tonight?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

vaginal facsimile posted:

I read tomorrow or Wednesday.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

vaginal facsimile posted:

He intends to GET PAID

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

pubic works project posted:

Maybe he'll sign with you guys!

D'Antoni + Monta would be a good combo but I think the Rockets have enough guard minutes to slice up

Of course Morey has never given a hoot about fit or minutes or anything so they might sign him and try to pump him up and run a trade deadline scam

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

anyway the idea that he had to take a paycut to make the cap work to let them resign iggy and livingston is total bullshit because they had bird rights on all of them. and they're over the cap either way so they can't sign anyone new outright even with his pay cut. literally the only thing that changes is he's letting lacob keep $25 million for god knows what reason

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

pubic works project posted:

I read tomorrow or Wednesday.

Yeah he's not going to make decisions like that with the GDQ marathon going.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Ghost Dog posted:

💩💨 🐽

:laffo:

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

anyway the idea that he had to take a paycut to make the cap work to let them resign iggy and livingston is total bullshit because they had bird rights on all of them. and they're over the cap either way so they can't sign anyone new outright even with his pay cut. literally the only thing that changes is he's letting lacob keep $25 million for god knows what reason

I wish all the major news articles actually mentioned that instead of making it seem like he's a hero sacrificing to keep the team together

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Come to Dallas. Let's have a fun bench.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Libertine posted:

KD already made back that $10 million by living rent free in the minds of all his haters.

He's probably going to wipe his face down with a crisp $100 bill after having some woman fart on him later tonight.

KD is at SGDQ ok

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Technically he's keeping it together because Lacob might eventually blink and get tired of paying that tax regardless of the success or money he's making.

Of course Lacob might do that anyway and KD looks like a chump that people masquerade as the hero scab that got the factories working again

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i wonder why the fans of the techbro team have more sympathy with capital than labor :thunk:

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
Is noted VC iguodala capital or labor comrades?

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Shear Modulus posted:

i wonder why the fans of the techbro team have more sympathy with capital than labor :thunk:

It's because the Bay Area is filled with idiots.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Shear Modulus posted:

Literally no one is saying anything like that

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

Everyone in the Bay Area is an idiot and can't intellectually comprehend my 1200 page screed analyzing Neon Genesis Evangellion through a Marxist lens, for which I should be paid 200k a year

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol at KD and lol at everyone in this thread who thinks they can shame warcrimes for his unapologetic pro-owner stance. People tried that poo poo for months in the Raiders relocation thread and it only increased his power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

cravius posted:

Well CEOs are technically labor as they are employed by the companies they run

This however is hilarious

• Locked thread