Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Serious question, genuinely curious. It's seems that last 2 days WAY less traffic on this thread...whats. up with that?

we've gotten used to Trump, it's not as funny anymore, and it takes more than that Mika tweet to rise above the background Trump levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finagle
Feb 18, 2007

Looks like we have a neighsayer

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Serious question, genuinely curious. It's seems that last 2 days WAY less traffic on this thread...whats. up with that?

Weekend + holiday = less traffic. Its not super surprising, despite the buffoons antics.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

TeriZCa8!a posted:

I don't post in this thread when I actually have stuff to do

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

idiot fuckin ik probated me today

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oh yeah I just realized this is the trump?ZUCK! thread's first July 4th

Have fun, stay safe, and good luck trying to decide what sound is a gun and what's a firework today

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! is a MESS

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Thanks y'all. I forget some people do have a life

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
Work called me twice today looking to pick up shifts but I really just wanna get drunk and eat far too much for like 2 days straight calm down

I'll pick up a shift later in the week

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Squizzle posted:

idiot fuckin ik probated me today

Don't talk about yourself like that you're great and I appreciate you

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TeriZCa8!a posted:

People go out for holidays to be with families

Also this is the only one that lets you blow poo poo up

Neighbors have been setting off fireworks the last 3 days in prep for this, so don't say rednecks don't take full advantage of the opportunity

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chris James 2 posted:

Oh yeah I just realized this is the trump?ZUCK! thread's first July 4th

Have fun, stay safe, and good luck trying to decide what sound is a gun and what's a firework today

I hope Trump blows off his fingers with a bottle rocket

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I've consumed to much high-potency Trump in too short a time. My dog dug under the fence and ran away tonight and I spent over an hour wandering around looking for her before a neighbor brought her to the house. Fireworks have been going out that are loud as earthquakes. The planet's dyin' Cloud. My low-energy rear end is tired.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Augus posted:

I've consumed to much high-potency Trump in too short a time. My dog dug under the fence and ran away tonight and I spent over an hour wandering around looking for her before a neighbor brought her to the house. The planet's dyin' Cloud. My low-energy rear end is tired.

do not expose dogs to high-potency trump

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Jazerus posted:

do not expose dogs to high-potency trump

I think she sensed that Mike Huckabee made a tweet about puppies and was scared for her life

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/Weneedlasers/status/882093819432497153

@weneedlasers

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Chris James 2 posted:

Neighbors have been setting off fireworks the last 3 days in prep for this, so don't say rednecks don't take full advantage of the opportunity

The dairy by me has been terrifying my dog for the last two days

Kinda hate them, kinda miss my corgi who would respond to fourth of July with "Who the gently caress cares?" and fall asleep in the middle of the living room floor

My mom's dog would respond by bunkering inside of my closet and refusing to move until the noises stopped and my shepherd would bark at the ceiling because he was convinced we would be mortared, but the corgi never gave a single gently caress about anything but food her entire life o7

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

i thought emperor reagan destroyed the soviet union

what is this heresy

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Honestly him using @POTUS to boost his own tweets is, even with everything else he is and does, is really vulgar

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think this latest provocation by North Korea is REALLY bad news. Trump will do the wrong response, hoping China will suddenly take care of it is stupid. Perhaps he and Putin will decide on a joint action. THIS IS not inconceivable now.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

TeriZCa8!a posted:

I think this latest provocation by North Korea is REALLY bad news. Trump will do the wrong response, hoping China will suddenly take care of it is stupid. Perhaps he and Putin will decide on a joint action. THIS IS not inconceivable now.

fat piece of poo poo is all talk and no action. don't get excited/despondent until he actually *does* something.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

TeriZCa8!a posted:

tbf trump is grinding me down, life is lovely.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Dudes got a pro tier anti reality twitter feed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

TeriZCa8!a posted:

I think this latest provocation by North Korea is REALLY bad news.

how is it different from the last 3 times they did this

spoiler alert: trump does nothing because he's a coward

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Honestly him using @POTUS to boost his own tweets is, even with everything else he is and does, is really vulgar

onanism is a sin

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Youth Decay posted:

Most of the kennel/racetrack workers are Hispanic (and often illegal immigrants) Same goes for horse racing.

don't even know what to do with this

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/LauraEGrego/status/882080286888009728

uh that sure sounds like an icbm

lol just lol

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

TeriZCa8!a posted:

It's Jeb!

He's a MESS

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

much like the last ones were icbms

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/LauraEGrego/status/882087010000711680

could possibly have that range, maybe

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I know it may have LOOKED like a dumbass lovely rocket flying into nowhere but i assure you it was a supercomputer guided laser missile

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

etalian posted:

The best thing about the midwest is you never have to worry about random terrorists deciding to blow up
cultural meccas like Indianapolis or Cleveland.
They're doing it to themselves

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I hope trump starts nuclear war on the 4th of July

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I hope trump starts nuclear war on the 4th of July

I hope we invade Ecuador

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/TheKoreaHerald/status/882095638472675328

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Third World Reggin posted:

lol poo poo has always been bad

people are just noticing it now for the first time in their lives

old poli sci rumors and stories pretty much show horrible poo poo all the time
this is from a bunch of pages back but what is this post referring to and implying? Old Poli sci rumors and stories?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

• Locked thread