Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

Huh. A social tax revolt with memes is a good way to be taken seriously.

Much like a moron Shareblue shill posting relentlessly retarded poo poo for pennies a day while desperately hiding his country of origin in an effort to sound less retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Heaven Spacey posted:

Truly previous generation was the greatest of us all, and next generation can only hope not to wither away in the shadows their ancestors cast

if you watch people talking about when america was great its pretty consistently 20-30 years before they were born with the one or two odd people thinking the 20's were a loving blast

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Judakel posted:

lol i hope the icbm hits you first

It's a nice thought but let's be honest there's nothing in his former soviet bloc client state worth nuking

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Robo Reagan posted:

if you watch people talking about when america was great its pretty consistently 20-30 years before they were born with the one or two odd people thinking the 20's were a loving blast

Peak America was Easy Rider. It's all a downhill slide into The Running Man from there.

It ends with The Road.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Do they allow voting in your dictatorship?

Of course. I just don't bother, that's how privileged I am.
We also don't have parties that go out of their way to vilify and dehumanize their rivals.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

We also don't have parties that go out of their way to vilify and dehumanize their rivals.

Right because you killed them all and criminalized it

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Avirosb posted:

how many genocides occurred there

if it's more than one you are worse than America

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Avirosb posted:

Ah yes, your alien home planet is free of hatred, pestilence, greed and disease.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
et's planet looks like poo poo

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Right because you killed them all and criminalized it
We have more parties than you have.

VikingSkull posted:

how many genocides occurred there

if it's more than one you are worse than America
No genocide.

solar energy panel posted:

Ah yes, your alien home planet is free of hatred, pestilence, greed and disease.
Your hyperbolism never ceases to amuse.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

We have more parties than you have.

No genocide.

Your hyperbolism never ceases to amuse.

Why are you talking? You have nothing here, no one responds earnestly to anything you say and no one respects you, youre such a lying little weasel you pretended to be Australian for like 3 posts until you were outed as a liar by your own immense stupidity lmao

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
who cares about australia

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
It's a steaming hot Australian summer lmao

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Why are you talking? You have nothing here, no one responds earnestly to anything you say and no one respects you, youre such a lying little weasel you pretended to be Australian for like 3 posts until you were outed as a liar by your own immense stupidity lmao

I've lied about being from other countries as well yet you seem weirdly fixated on Australia for some reason :shrug:
No one forces you to reply to me but yourself :shrug:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm only responding to you guys because I'm bored here in the summer season, in Australia, where I am right now,

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I'm only responding to you guys because I'm bored here in the summer season, in Australia, where I am right now,

:same:

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

who cares about australia

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
trump made it to july 4th he fine

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
I will not let aliens bother me on this finest day.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

solar energy panel posted:

I will not let aliens bother me on this finest day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=results

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

This video is unavailable.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
It's beautiful.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
it's everything i ever dreamed and more

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

I've lied about being from other countries as well yet you seem weirdly fixated on Australia for some reason :shrug:
No one forces you to reply to me but yourself :shrug:

I'm not the one who lies to strangers on the internet pretending I'm Australian lol

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So you guys admit that you are woke redpilled only because a chick once called you sexist for not opening the door for her.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

good morning, thread, happy independence day, even to the haters and losers

so it looks like the fox news goalposts have been moving. we've gone from "trump isn't smart enough to look like he's not obstructing justice" to "collusion isn't a crime" to "president mentally ill, so what"
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/882065898697261060

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

nigga crab pollock posted:

i dunno dropping all of the party line democrat bullshit has made it way easier for me to enjoy the things that are deemed absolutely haram as cultural appropriation and speak to people like human beings instead of doing some mental algebra on what is acceptable or not to say according to the Identity Politics Handbook

Hot tip, it wasn't the democrat bullshit that made it hard for you talk with people

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Bholder posted:

So you guys admit that you are woke redpilled only because a chick once called you sexist for not opening the door for her.

i had a lady open the door to the gas station for me the other day, i was WELL beyond the "hold the door open" distance so that i had to do a uncomfortable speed shuffle so she wasn't standing there awkwardly for 1 minutes.

I think she really wanted me.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I used to get sassy over trump being a fat lazy sack of poo poo but I guess spending his time golfing is better than the alternative of spending his time failing to govern
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/882238034422505473

Mnoba posted:

i had a lady open the door to the gas station for me the other day, i was WELL beyond the "hold the door open" distance so that i had to do a uncomfortable speed shuffle so she wasn't standing there awkwardly for 1 minutes.

I think she really wanted me.

this sort of situation is why i never go outside or come in contact with other people

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Bholder posted:

Sorry you are such a misogynist you think women wait around for men to open doors for them. :sonia:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Bholder posted:

We've lied about being Trump supporters yet you seem weirdly fixated on Trump for some reason :shrug:
No one forces you to reply to us but yourself :shrug:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Robo Reagan posted:

The 80s were the best time period for fashion and general Americanness and tbf to children born after them they'll never have it as good.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

We've lied about being Trump supporters yet you seem weirdly fixated on Trump for some reason :shrug:
No one forces you to reply to us but yourself :shrug:

I just want to understand you and right now you guys come off as redpilled reddit posters

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Bholder posted:

I just want to understand you and right now you guys come off as redpilled reddit posters

What possible reason do you have to understand these dudes? :justpost:

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Much like a moron Shareblue shill posting relentlessly retarded poo poo for pennies a day while desperately hiding his country of origin in an effort to sound less retarded

LOL do you actually think this is happening

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Bholder posted:

sometimes i hope your entire thing is a big troll bholder i really do

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Mnoba posted:

sometimes i hope your entire thing is a big troll bholder i really do

We would have something in common then

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Dance puppets dance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Relevant Tangent posted:

The 80s were the best time period for fashion and general Americanness and tbf to children born after them they'll never have it as good.

America peaked as a culture in the 1930s. The acceptance of Empire marked our transition to civilization and the beginning of the decline.

• Locked thread