Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tesseraction posted:

is that ent wearing a diaper emoji

oh poo poo does Depends not mean an adult diaper over there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

why does donald trump like sparklers best?

because they go PISSSSSSSSSSS

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

oh poo poo does Depends not mean an adult diaper over there

idk I live in the united kingdom and dont wear adult diaprs

well at lesat not out of necessity

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

now watch this drive

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

So is there anyone in this performance who isn't white? I think we finally found the whitest musical performance.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

more like

in Depends™ Ent day AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahhh hHAHAHhaaaaaaa

AHHAHAH gently caress YOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:same:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

yikes

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Mr. Sharps posted:

pretty funny that the symbol for the primacy of free market heath care is a baby with the most preexisting condition ever.

https://twitter.com/czarneckims/status/881980072134983680

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GrimGypsy posted:

dont gently caress up asia yet you dumb fucks I wanted to take like one or two more trips there I hadn't seen all the spots I wanted to yet gently caress you trump

do you really want to be braindead that badly

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmao of course

china is fraudulent as hell

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

As opposed to the current system where every person's insurance agent is their own death panel?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

:thunk:

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

do you really want to be braindead that badly

lol @ anyone who thinks there shall remain one undamaged brain

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

in the land of the brokebraned the no-braned man is king

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Addamere posted:

As opposed to the current system where every person's insurance agent is their own death panel?

CHOICE!

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

Addamere posted:

Well due to prosperity theology either:
1) I've got all this money (God must love me!) so it's not a problem.
2) I don't got any money, but god loves me so I will soon, so it's not a problem.

Corollary:
1) gently caress the poors, they obviously did something to piss off God.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Washington Post posted:

CHICAGO — To graduate from a public high school in Chicago, students will soon have to meet a new and unusual requirement: They must show that they’ve secured a job or received a letter of acceptance to college, a trade apprenticeship, a gap year program or the military.

Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D) said he wants to make clear that the nation’s third-largest school system is not just responsible for shepherding teenagers to the end of their senior year, but also for setting them on a path to a productive future.

“We are going to help kids have a plan, because they’re going to need it to succeed,” he said. “You cannot have kids think that 12th grade is done.”

Few would dispute that kids often need more than a high school diploma to thrive in today’s economy, but there is a simmering debate about the extent to which schools should be — and realistically can be — expected to ensure their graduates receive further training.

Emanuel’s plan, approved by the Board of Education in late May, has planted Chicago at the center of that debate.

Experts say Chicago Public Schools is the first big-city system to make post-graduation plans a graduation requirement. But the question is whether the cash-strapped district can provide enough mentoring and counseling to help its neediest students succeed when the rule takes effect in 2020.

smh

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Oh sweet, all those jobs and free colleges will finally be filled. Enough of the stupid millennials choosing to fail.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Oh sweet, all those jobs and free colleges will finally be filled. Enough of the stupid millennials choosing to fail.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Bread Liar

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
I'm at a parade and the Libertarians had their own little marching section with their don't tread on me flag. :3:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Did something break with the twitter links? They're not embedding any more.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

I'm at a parade and the Libertarians had their own little marching section with their don't tread on me flag. :3:

hypocrites shouldn't be on the government roads :colbert:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

https://twitter.com/dubsteppenwolf/status/881962487368884224

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

That's insane. If they're going to do this, they will need to put up the funds to create a program that assists these kids in accomplishing this goal for requirement. They can't just tell these kids get a job or accepted to college if you want your diploma.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Did something break with the twitter links? They're not embedding any more.

try again later, twitter servers suck sometimes and won't load images/embed properly but will still send the link/text information

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

That's insane. If they're going to do this, they will need to put up the funds to create a program that assists these kids in accomplishing this goal for requirement. They can't just tell these kids get a job or accepted to college if you want your diploma.

Good thing Chicago's government and public school system is awash in piles and piles of money!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
one six and one nine is all i need baby niiiiice

change my name
Aug 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
https://twitter.com/SimpsonsQOTD/status/882254946292445184

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

Good thing Chicago's government and public school system is awash in piles and piles of money!

better send in the federal troops to sort it out

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Addamere posted:

not tor people without insurance :smugdog:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

SKULL.GIF posted:

lmao of course

china is fraudulent as hell

no no, the rampant corruption is clearly not something the chinese would export

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

ah yes, not only the classics but some new stuff as well
https://twitter.com/dubsteppenwolf/status/881963722117349378

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

better send in the federal troops to sort it out

but only until we know what the hell is going on right :ohdear:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

look, it guarantees that mcdonalds will have workers. rahm is such an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

• Locked thread