Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bandwagon time: use a gif to kill yourself

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

"Rocks"

i need to know

i need to know if u are Big

i need to know if the planet deserves you

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bernie would've won the revolutionary war

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

quote:

Man to receive $190,000 from SF for sanctuary city violation
By Jonah Owen Lamb on June 28, 2017 2:44 pm

A man who San Francisco police turned over to immigration authorities in violation of The City’s sanctuary ordinance is set to be awarded $190,000 in a settlement agreement reached with the City Attorney’s Office, which his lawyer hopes will push police to obey such laws.

Pedro Figueroa-Zarceno, 33, sued The City on Jan. 17 for violating its sanctuary city laws when officers at Southern Station allegedly cooperated with immigration officials. Figueroa-Zarceno, an undocumented immigrant and native of El Salvador, went to the station at 1251 3rd Street in Mission Bay in December 2015 to report a stolen car.

But instead of helping him find his car, officers called immigration authorities, who took him into custody outside of the station.

Police reports and case documents previously obtained by the Examiner showed that officers at the station detained Figueroa-Zarceno after they ran his name and found a warrant for his arrest. But they were unable to find details on the warrant, so Figueroa-Zarceno was released from a side door, where he was then arrested by immigration officials. Those officials had been notified by San Francisco police.

“It’s really important for San Francisco to remain a sanctuary city not in name only but also in practice,” said Saira Hussain, a staff attorney at the Asian Law Caucus, who represented Zarceno.

Hussain said her client’s case is not an isolated incident, and she hopes the settlement will encourage the department to follow its own rules and city ordinances. One recent case she mentioned was when an undercover officer, Joshua Fry, was caught on tape allegedly threatening to call immigration authorities on men in U.N. Plaza on May 5.

“Our hope is that the department is going to look into this further and really examine the way that the department can do more,” she said.

The department did not return a request for comment Wednesday.

http://www.sfexaminer.com/man-receive-190000-sf-sanctuary-city-violation/

:hellyeah:

suck it Feds

also gently caress the police

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

inspirobot?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDDUY91jrx4

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Addamere posted:

inspirobot?

yes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Addamere posted:

bandwagon time: use a gif to kill yourself

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

actually trump only has his patriotism well-done

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

its not like the movies

physics will decide you can be moved into another place after treating it with contempt (jail)

you dont just knock people out in the back of their head with a giant cartoon wrench to temporarily render them unconscious, because that there is some potential brain hemorrhaging because you bruised a vein, altering its shape through a skull fracture, allowing it to clot and sending in a literal time bomb inside the brain

and that sounds like manslaughter to me, if not attempted murder.

Basically your plan is dumb as gently caress and that'll be 1.69 for the frosty.

Yeah if you're going to go whole hog and get fired then pick whichever hand you write with and throw a hook at the hinge of their jaw with it

Punch through not at

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

LegoMan posted:

I had to switch to ciders and mix liquor because it feels like anything here in Portland is like some IBU race to 1 million.

I feel ya, though it seems to be easing off here just a bit.

I can drink a pint or so of Double Hearted and enjoy it but it's so bitter and heavy that that's where it ends for me, and it turns out that's like 1/3 a bitter and hoppy as a bunch of others lmao

Got some local breweries now making sour brews, like with flowers and poo poo in the tank. I'll have to try it but it sounds weird, and they toss in strawberries too apparently?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Chokes McGee posted:

Bernie would've won the revolutionary war

If he had learned to comb his hair before the primaries.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chokes McGee posted:

Yeah if you're going to go whole hog and get fired then pick whichever hand you write with and throw a hook at the hinge of their jaw with it

Punch through not at

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Chokes McGee posted:

Punch through not at

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

fake news

I was literally there and (a) never saw this and (b) lol it's loving 95 with 90% humidity so have fun burning

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

is this from the bible

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cool and good to see millennials cashing in on the MILLENNIALS!! :argh: editorial craze.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The funniest thing about that bot is that it could randomly quote posts in this thread and respond with its normal output and nobody would know it was a bot and it would probably be made nite crew IK

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

, America.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

http://i.imgur.com/6WMKTbu.gifv

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

its not like the movies

physics will decide you can be moved into another place after treating it with contempt (jail)

you dont just knock people out in the back of their head with a giant cartoon wrench to temporarily render them unconscious, because that there is some potential brain hemorrhaging because you bruised a vein, altering its shape through a skull fracture, allowing it to clot and sending in a literal time bomb inside the brain

and that sounds like manslaughter to me, if not attempted murder.

Basically your plan is dumb as gently caress and that'll be 1.69 for the frosty.

working advice is to: punch the Nazi

punch 'em you goofball, one solid punch

if there's a guy skulking around, BUSH 2012, punch 'em

Victory Position has issued a correction as of 19:56 on Jul 4, 2017

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

MILLENNIALS no longer look forward to the new Linkin Park music video

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

gently caress IT

ed: didn't mean to just post gently caress it

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/NavyLookout/status/882309894174633984

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
When the tide starts to ebb...

It's time to vote!

For

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nonsense posted:

MILLENNIALS no longer look forward to the new Linkin Park music video

linkin park are older than most millennials

linkin park is now dad rock

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*stands on hollywood boulevard in a gaudy purple suit*

yo you wanna gently caress this sexy as gently caress geode?? *holds up a giant rock*

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Now imagine Der Trumperfuhrer getting hoisted into a sub.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Weeping Wound posted:

working advice is to: punch the Nazi

punch 'em you goofball, one solid punch

if there's a guy skulking around, BUSH 2012, punch 'em

ill just run 5.2 miles away and then come back and run at the nazi at mach 1 and deliver a supersonic punch bing bong so simple

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Internet Webguy posted:

finished watching glow on netflix

its real fuckin good yall

:agreed:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Gringostar posted:

linkin park are older than most millennials

linkin park is now dad rock

now I want to die immediately

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Set course for d&d

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Im the guy shithousing a whole city to punch someone real hard.

That's the American way.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

ill just run 5.2 miles away and then come back and run at the nazi at mach 1 and deliver a supersonic punch bing bong so simple

Flash punch

not a bad idea :hai:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 217 days!

automation has finally come for the shitposters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol