Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Thank you Donald Trump for the first 4th of JUly in almost 8 years!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
no way has trump ever thrown a real punch in his entire doughy life

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
trump could pick an up and coming star to be his in ring surrogate. someone like john cena or randy orton or bobby lashley.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
probably took him a whole day to think of that quip

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

Donald Trump, in the octagon

it better be against mcgregor

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/882342493240602625

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Donald Trump, in the octagon

Donald Trump, in the octagon, with the piss tape

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
That's the first and probably last Clue joke I have made

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

who loving cares

how is the media this stupid to think this matters or anyone cares

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

at least not against anyone that wasn't family

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoDrtujxPx8

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

galenanorth posted:

for me, it's just that they're so ridiculously expensive

i wouldn't know with the exception of the suspiciously multi-use-ready promotional materials/order forms they passed around my high school (just lmao if it's the exact same for university grads as it appeared)

:sigh:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Phi230 posted:

who loving cares

how is the media this stupid to think this matters or anyone cares

they want to make money and not piss off a majority of people

they fail at both

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Reality Winner posted:

trump could pick an up and coming star to be his in ring surrogate. someone like john cena or randy orton or bobby lashley.

The more I think about the match the funnier it is. The two mush brained white billionaires use a black guy and a literal island savage to beat the poo poo out of each other in a proxy dispute. Just lol.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
proud of my Vermont crew o7

https://twitter.com/RandyRRQuaid/status/881214526242381826

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Vertical Lime posted:

and she could be a gop senator that saves obamacare, bribe pending

she won't save poo poo, but she'll happily dogpile on an already-dead bill or cast the 50th no with express permission from McConnell.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

hey I'm gonna go make me a missle too great idea

if we all do it we'll surely prevail

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

This is how much my university's class rings cost. IMO it's over the threshhold but to each their own

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 03:00 on Jul 5, 2017

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

maple-based propulsion systems break the international laws of war

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

owns

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The class ring is, like, Texas A&M's thing though. All their graduates wear one because it's a trash school for trash people.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

a.lo posted:

Donald Trump

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/882342626774700034

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
randy is a war hero who won independence for not just our country but the whole world on this day in 1996. please show respect.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Trump is POTUS

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

lol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is he in his independence day character

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

galenanorth posted:

This is how much my university's class rings cost. IMO it's over the guillotine threshhold but to each their own

I enjoy this derail but for whatever it's worth, I do "get" it. I was being willfully dense. I'm sorry.

so that's no different from at least some of the options available to graduating 12th-graders: lol that anyone would think to commemorate their four-to-five-year legally-mandated stint in high school with exactly those at those prices

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

http://www.metrolyrics.com/tomorrow-belongs-to-me-reprise-lyrics-cabaret.html

quote:

he sun on the meadow is summery warm
The stag in the forest runs free
But gather together to greet the storm
Tomorrow belongs to me

The branch of the linden is leafy and green
The Rhine gives its gold to the sea
But somewhere a glory awaits unseen
Tomorrow belongs to me

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

MaxxBot posted:

This July fourth, honor the founders by going FULL CUCK for Mark Zuck!

Cuck Yeah!

Yinlock posted:

the gop are extremely vulnerable when something doesn't involve trump, because it's a cult and the immunity only applies to him
In 2020 Trump will run for re-election and win the Republican nomination because he best represents their idiot base.
Zuckerberg will dunk on the Democratic nominees because they represent an antique party hierarchy that is completely out of touch with America

In the final run-up the country will go full cuck for Zuck simply because he is not Trump.

Zuckerberg will be the next Democratic president of the United States. The Oracle has spoken.

Serf
May 5, 2011

wait i missed it what did the north koreans say at 3:30?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

wifes and kids

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

lorn Wayne posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

Source?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/867101807566344192

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Joementum posted:

probably took him a whole day to think of that quip

im Bannon and Gorka

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

orange sky posted:

Trump is POTUS

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

eve online thread

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

The class ring is, like, Texas A&M's thing though. All their graduates wear one because it's a trash school for trash people.

there's nothing stereotypical texans love more than being from texas and having texas things

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/nikkihaley/status/882344158232539138

Spending my 4th working at Subway all day. #ThanksCapitalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Donald loving trump

• Locked thread