Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

drat. How many clubs has that kid been at now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

that's a lot of money

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Las Palmas have confirmed that Roque Mesa to Swansea is ready to go pending a medical.

He's got a pedo moustache and wears bowties.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Hmmm

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/882194711989153792

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ASRomaEN/status/882274580756344833
€5m transfer fee

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

doesn't look that young tbh

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

FullLeatherJacket posted:

doesn't look that young tbh

i appreciate this joke

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Lots of random sources popping up now saying that Sanchez is staying. Please.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Guess all the talk about him having ambition was a lie.

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen

blue footed boobie posted:

Lots of random sources popping up now saying that Sanchez is staying. Please.

Because he is signing a new contract or because he is going to run it down and leave for free next summer?

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Lot 49 posted:

Because he is signing a new contract or because he is going to run it down and leave for free next summer?

Yes

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
The narrative is Bayern aren't close to willing to pay what Arsenal deem acceptable and Arsenal flat out refuse to sell to a rival so that leaves it at a contract wind down.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

https://twitter.com/Besiktas/status/882337128079912960

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Apparently Raiola isn't allowing Donnarumma to sign the contract with Milan that everyone said was done yesterday, because he's trying to renegotiate the release clauses.

Donnarumma also blew off his final school exams yesterday and went to Ibiza instead.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

trem_two posted:

Apparently Raiola isn't allowing Donnarumma to sign the contract with Milan that everyone said was done yesterday, because he's trying to renegotiate the release clauses.

Donnarumma also blew off his final school exams yesterday and went to Ibiza instead.

I also read that Milan are now only talking to the Donnarumma family, which is good because gently caress Mino Raiola.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
More like Donnarunna amirite?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
£15m Borja Baston has gone to Malaga on loan.

Hope he does well, never given a real chance here.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Fat Man Custis at the Sun saying Rooney to Everton done by end of the week.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I thought Donna was leaving this transfer window, how'd he end up renegotiating his contract at Milan? He's too good for them too

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Vegetable posted:

I thought Donna was leaving this transfer window, how'd he end up renegotiating his contract at Milan? He's too good for them too

He's got a year left on his contract, the point was to either negotiate it or let him go on a free next year.

Also Milan are real good now.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Blue Star Error posted:

Looks like Howson's going to Boro

does he do anything

all i've seen is him score insanely good goals.

but so did emmanual ledesma so

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

britishbornandbread posted:

everton going from a good transfer window to a bad one really quickly

Huddersfield just broke their transfer record signing someone from montpellier but the announcement was delayed because the montpellier president just died

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Please god.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
They're also saying Giroud to Everton, if true sounds like Big Rom is off and the slowest strike partnership in premiership history is going to debut.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

BBC Sport are reporting this too. Please god let this happen, even if he leaves on a free (obviously) :pray: :ohdear:

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Roque Mesa's brother just posted a pic on instagram of himself with his arm around Claude Makelele so that's a done deal in bold now imho.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Wait, there's a report saying that Everton just want Rooney on loan with Utd paying half of his wages. Cheeky bastards. In that case we'd only be saving £6.25m compared to having him on the bench all season. He's next to useless, but surely that's a bad deal for Utd.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

PirateBob posted:

Wait, there's a report saying that Everton just want Rooney on loan with Utd paying half of his wages. Cheeky bastards. In that case we'd only be saving £6.25m compared to having him on the bench all season. He's next to useless, but surely that's a bad deal for Utd.

So Everton want to pay half of Rooney's wages and in return Manchester United won't have him making GBS threads up the place if he gets on the pitch? How is that not a good deal for United?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

This is going to make it much harder for Everton to pip United to sixth place

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its cool that everton have watched him poo poo up the place the last 2 years and aren't put off

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

PirateBob posted:

Really goes to show you where Rooney's priorities lie. Dude's already rich as gently caress, has the chance to finish his career at his boyhood club while possibly making a bid at World Cup 2018 if he gets regular play time and can regain his form (lol he can't) but he's loving it all up by demanding so much money that United would have to pay half of it for it to happen.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Jon Walters is signing for Burnley. Burnley host Liverpool on New Year's Day. gently caress

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Der Shovel posted:

Really goes to show you where Rooney's priorities lie. Dude's already rich as gently caress, has the chance to finish his career at his boyhood club while possibly making a bid at World Cup 2018 if he gets regular play time and can regain his form (lol he can't) but he's loving it all up by demanding so much money that United would have to pay half of it for it to happen.

Rooney shouldn't be starting for any Premier League team.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Once a blue, now a red, in our hearts, you are dead

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/stokecity/status/882608345819041793/video/1
The internet was a bad idea

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Jfc

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Alexandre Lacazette to Arsenal is a Done Deal.

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/882630918388822018

https://www.arsenal.com/news/alexandre-lacazette-agrees-join-arsenal

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/882630918388822018

Edit: gently caress! This is why I never post.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

He'll be the French Memphis Dapay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Where does he play? Is he an out-and-out striker or a forward who can play across the line?

• Locked thread