Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Reality Winner posted:

ein reich, ein volk, ein trump

ein sexmonster, ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the milquetoast is reaching toxic levels

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
nikki haley called trump to tell him about her ruined 4th of july and trump postponed nuclear war until tomorrow

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

how many kids w/ pithy epithets have you got

(I worry "pithy epithets" might be etymologically redundant but im not looking that up)

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
In 100 years all GOD KINGS will just be known as TRUMP

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

juche avocado posted:

how many kids w/ pithy epithets have you got

(I worry "pithy epithets" might be etymologically redundant but im not looking that up)

can you please explain your question

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GOP "Extremely Concerned" As Trump Opens First Church Of Trump

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

emfive posted:

can you please explain your question

it seems as though you've got "music child" and "lurker son" and that indicates a maybe fun pattern to me

maybe up next is "boykisser Billy"—idk—inquiring minds want to know!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Yinlock posted:

GOP "Extremely Concerned" As Trump Opens First Church Of Trump

"Well I don't know that I agree that the President has any sort of messianic connection to God, but let's see how this progresses."

*attends church*

*drinks urine*

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

pee tastes good

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

emfive posted:

"Well I don't know that I agree that the President has any sort of messianic connection to God, but let's see how this progresses."

*attends church*

*drinks urine*

For this is my urine you drink

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

juche avocado posted:

it seems as though you've got "music child" and "lurker son" and that indicates a maybe fun pattern to me

maybe up next is "boykisser Billy"—idk—inquiring minds want to know!

no just two kids with accounts and one never logs on. Music child is a musician and world-class hard-core music snob, never logs in.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

juche avocado posted:

pee tastes good

hi donny

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

in a 5-4 decision, while the constitution calls for the separation of church and state, it provides no remedy for a president declaring himself god.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/882344790376894465

snowflake

how much is he gonna be excommunicated by those who loved his work

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Vertical Lime posted:

snowflake

lmao

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Holy moly

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Top presidential communications aid, HanAssholeSolo.

Vertical Lime posted:

snowflake

I read "I'm in no way anti-semitic" and glossed over the rest, anyone want to tl;dr that garbage?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I do not respect people who feel they need to repeatedly insist "I RESPECT YOUR SERVICE" to anyone who has ever been tangentially related to the military

also today at a family function I had a drunk relative pull me aside and tell me that he has a secret stash of inherited weapons "no one knows about" that he'll let me partake of once Hillary takes all our guns

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GrimGypsy posted:

I do not respect people who feel they need to repeatedly insist "I RESPECT YOUR SERVICE" to anyone who has ever been tangentially related to the military

also today at a family function I had a drunk relative pull me aside and tell me that he has a secret stash of inherited weapons "no one knows about" that he'll let me partake of once Hillary takes all our guns

:sever:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/882358106558087168

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Uh Sleepy Rex just dropped an 'anyone who gives any NK support is aiding and abetting an international enemy' statement

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Nichael posted:

I read "I'm in no way anti-semitic" and glossed over the rest, anyone want to tl;dr that garbage?

read sincerely: "oh gently caress irony poisoning is real and I have it bad"

read insincerely: "I'm sorry I got caught"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Joementum posted:

tbh I was kinda hoping for nuclear Armageddon today

i would have died happy :)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

Uh Sleepy Rex just dropped an 'anyone who gives any NK support is aiding and abetting an international enemy' statement
not that I have an affinity for Qatar, but I'm more disturbed with how casually we're letting multiple Middle East (pseudo) allies go to war with each other for ???? reasons while the predisent seems to be unaware of our substantial military presence in that nation

SpaceGoku posted:

read sincerely: "oh gently caress irony poisoning is real and I have it bad"

read insincerely: "I'm sorry I got caught"

you see it's not anti-semitic to make a diagram pointing out all the (((jews))) on (((cnn))) complete with (((sheriff stars))) because

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nichael posted:

not that I have an affinity for Qatar, but I'm more disturbed with how casually we're letting multiple Middle East (pseudo) allies go to war with each other for ???? reasons while the predisent seems to be unaware of our substantial military presence in that nation

Sounds like Trump gave the Saudis a blank check after they cleverly manipulated him during the visit.

Qatar is hosed since it depends on imports for basic things like food.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

for dinner last night I had a (((knish))) and was disturbed to see the packaging did not properly (((echo))) the word "knish". trump's fda is really going to poo poo by not informing consumers of those insidious (((connections)))

etalian posted:

Sounds like Trump gave the Saudis a blank check after they cleverly manipulated him during the visit.

Qatar is hosed since it depends on imports for basic things like food.

it's not so much that I care about Qatar as it is that Qatar is a military ally for us and we're just washing our hands of them for no reason whatsoever. we're not even mediating the dispute, it's just a hands off gently caress you to the country and our military base there

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Nichael posted:

I tried to vault over Poe's Law and because writing skills are lacking I jammed my dignity 'nads instead

Now allow me to ham out a bad post which explains the badness of my posting,

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nichael posted:

The Sunni Shia war was bound to heat up eventually, Iran and SA have been having proxy wars and poo poo forever but it was only a matter of time before Qatar wanted to be a bigger player and that'd mean going against SA interests. This stupid game we play where we want bases in places like Qatar while also dumping billions into the Saudi economy so they can set Yemeni babies on fire was bound to gently caress us no matter who was in charge as long as we kept it going.

Now, mind you, we probably could handle it better than loving repeating Saudi royal family talking points and making absurd speeches about how big strong daddy trump went to SA and said 'no more terrorism funding' and the reaction was...to attack Qatar...and that was actually very good and cool.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

sexpig by night posted:

The Sunni Shia war was bound to heat up eventually
umm

do the yemen wars, iran-iraq war, iraqi civil war etc. all from the last 50 years not count

dk2m
May 6, 2009

Nichael posted:

tldr: idiot reddit user gets famous, apologizes and says its for laughs because he's getting doxxed as we speak

the donald is just the normie version of 4chans /pol/ which is the normie version of 8chan's /pol/

if you read 4chan, they straight up mock the donald. the real hosed up poo poo like pizzagate, the seth rich nonsense, etc comes from 8chan and then disseminated down to 4chan/reddit. the russian trolls everyone keeps hearing about usually start there before its delivered to reddit (4th most trafficked site on the entire internet)

but since journalists are loving terrible at understanding the internet, the layers of seperation won't penetrate down to that level

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

(((Curb Your Enthusiasm))) is a (((TV))) show on (((HBO)))

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Vertical Lime posted:

snowflake

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

dk2m posted:

tldr: idiot reddit user gets famous, apologizes and says its for laughs because he's getting doxxed as we speak

the donald is just the normie version of 4chans /pol/ which is the normie version of 8chan's /pol/

if you read 4chan, they straight up mock the donald. the real hosed up poo poo like pizzagate, the seth rich nonsense, etc comes from 8chan and then disseminated down to 4chan/reddit. the russian trolls everyone keeps hearing about usually start there before its delivered to reddit (4th most trafficked site on the entire internet)

but since journalists are loving terrible at understanding the internet, the layers of seperation won't penetrate down to that level

so does 4chan dislike donny or do they not like or dislike anything because having opinions on things would imply they care which they definitely do not (so edgy~!)

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

sexpig by night posted:

I am reasonably certain that Tillerson has no actual power and is just trying to keep up appearances.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Vertical Lime posted:

snowflake

tl;dr i'm a cuck

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

jBrereton posted:

umm

do the yemen wars, iran-iraq war, iraqi civil war etc. all from the last 50 years not count

what even is a war, really, when you get right down to it

:thunk:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

angerbeet posted:

what even is a war, really, when you get right down to it

:thunk:

every day is a war my man. A war against my toilet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

Rain rain go away

I hope a single soccer ball sized hail hits our president in the head

same but it's a frozen piss ball so he'll stand there and take it

• Locked thread