Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

"PUT THEM IN OVENS"
"I abhor vulgarity"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Ague Proof posted:

They're so boring.

this is real bae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJJSgbfkTk0

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl-yszPdRTk

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/usatodaylife/status/882088392359645186

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Yep. Right on schedule.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

I'm D A N G E R O U S, don't leave me unattended with a minor and booze.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
where the young black boys at?

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
I remember hearing Milo post-pedo saying "I'm going to continue being as funny and outrageous as I always have been" and I thought that if I ever saw anyone whose work I liked speak about themselves with that level of hubris I'd hate them immediately. I can't comprehend the mindset of people who admire such vapid arrogance. What do they get out of it? Do they misinterpret it as self-confidence? Real questions btw.

snoremac has issued a correction as of 07:17 on Jul 4, 2017

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

snoremac posted:

I remember hearing Milo post-pedo saying "I'm going to continue being as funny and outrageous as I always have been" and I thought that if I ever saw anyone whose work I liked speak about themselves with that level of hubris I'd hate them immediately. I can't comprehend the mindset of people who admire such vapid arrogance. What do they get out of it? Do they misinterpret it as self-confidence? Real questions btw.

"lol he's shitposting in real life, if you dislike him in any way it means he's succeeded in his mission of TRIGGERING YOU LOLOLOLOL"
the_tricksy_banterman.jpg, basically

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
wait is that book self published or what?

also how old is the cover pic

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

cumshitter posted:

wait is that book self published or what?

also how old is the cover pic

still too old for milo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

snoremac posted:

still too old for milo

nice

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

jawohl's witnesses?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

consumed by normies posted:

that kid in the alt right fb post is honestly making me sad. i grew up doing bs in the internet but when i was that age the big dumb things were like, the O RLY owl meme and poo poo. growing up identifying as Kekistani Alt Reich Ubermensch is going to be bad. i was lucky to be irony poisoned by lf and not /pol/ i guess

there is nothing one can do
my party's foul work is far too successful :smith:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
So uh LOG, when you gonna you know, help us out a bit there in that department mr man?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

wonder why he is not rocking his shabby grandma-chic anymore

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

sneakyfrog posted:

wonder why he is not rocking his shabby grandma-chic anymore

cuz this pick is like five years old lmao

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/max_read/status/882256023444226048

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Hmmmm....

quote:

Are you racist?
No. Culturism has nothing to do with race.
What is the culturist position on Islam?
Culturism holds that nations and people have majority, core cultures that are distinct. Islam has the right to exist, but is fundamentally incompatible with a democratic British society that embraces rights for individuals.
Hmmmmmm.

Most Recent Site Comment posted:

The SAVAGES in England already control the government, that right "DAVE?" The English culture is already in the final throws of extinction. The SAVAGES ideology must be exterminated before it fully extinguishes the heritage of our children!!!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
both of these kids look like, going by current trends, future us senators

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/882349569794752512

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I bet if prostitution had been legalized and destigmatized there'd be no alt-right.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I bet if prostitution had been legalized and destigmatized there'd be no alt-right.

And if everyone would just smoke weed man there'd be no wars.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Historically hosed up weirdos with violent tendencies have been great to sex workers

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

StashAugustine posted:

Historically hosed up weirdos with violent tendencies have been great to sex workers

They wouldn't be hosed up weirdos with violent tendencies, is what I'm saying. I know a few loosely-defined alt-right people irl and the correlation coefficient of how much sex they've had to how extreme their ideology is is like -0.99

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Them never getting laid is a symptom, not the disease

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Crane Fist posted:

Them never getting laid is a symptom, not the disease

I dunno mane. Them not getting laid happened before them becoming alt-right (all but the most normal one voted for Obama) so it seems like the causation goes in that direction.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If you react to anything at all by going alt-right then there is definitely some poo poo wrong with you

Voting for Obama does not make you a stable, decent person that women are comfortable around

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Somebody who owns an actual physical copy of a Vox Day book. Incredible.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

A childs bookshelf :allears:

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

They're only halfway through Scott Adams' book.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
The funny thing about that national culturists image is tgat when I first came across it years ago I thought it was the dumbest defense and anyone would see right through it

I underestimated American liberals

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Crane Fist posted:

If you react to anything at all by going alt-right then there is definitely some poo poo wrong with you

Voting for Obama does not make you a stable, decent person that women are comfortable around

I think you're underestimating how attractive the alt-right makes itself to young internet people. But they were pretty stable and decent. No criminal records, kept their word, etc. I just think if they'd had sex they'd be less frustrated and alienated. And on second thought, it'd be better if they had sex bots instead of prostitutes, I'll give you that.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I think you're underestimating how attractive the alt-right makes itself to young internet people. But they were pretty stable and decent. No criminal records, kept their word, etc. I just think if they'd had sex they'd be less frustrated and alienated. And on second thought, it'd be better if they had sex bots instead of prostitutes, I'll give you that.

It makes itself attractive to the kind of weakshit creeps incapable of introspection who are looking for someone else to blame for their failures and frustrations

It's the natural home of dudes are who are mad that everything isn't just being handed to them on a plate by virtue of being born

The kind of dudes suffering from the kind of entitlement issues that turn women not wanting to gently caress them into a source of frustration and a black hole of misogyny rather than a reason to take a step back and assess how they're coming across and why

I know they're your friends but honestly consider it might not be women who are the problem here?

Also you're offering very odd justifications for why they're not bad people

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Basically women do not have a duty to gently caress your friends so they'll stop acting like lovely people

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Crane Fist posted:

Basically women do not have a duty to gently caress your friends so they'll stop acting like lovely people

hence the sex for money thing

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Why wish those shitheads on innocent sex workers?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Crane Fist posted:

It makes itself attractive to the kind of weakshit creeps incapable of introspection who are looking for someone else to blame for their failures and frustrations

It's the natural home of dudes are who are mad that everything isn't just being handed to them on a plate by virtue of being born

The kind of dudes suffering from the kind of entitlement issues that turn women not wanting to gently caress them into a source of frustration and a black hole of misogyny rather than a reason to take a step back and assess how they're coming across and why

I know they're your friends but honestly consider it might not be women who are the problem here?

Also you're offering very odd justifications for why they're not bad people

Lol I think women not wanting to gently caress a dude is gonna make him frustrated regardless of his entitlement issues. That's just human nature. Like you can lament the fact that Google isn't putting fiber in your town while still acknowledging there's no reason for them to because your town has no commerce or people. And never ever did I say that women are the problem or that they have some moral obligation to charity gently caress these guys.

Anyway I don't think "they were honest and didn't hurt anybody" is a weird defense of someone's moral character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Also a lot of it is just alienation in general; plus at this point ts hitting critical mass enough so that relatively well adjusted people who grew up generally conservative get exposed to it and the infection sets in