Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Hollow Knight (100%)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Plebian Parasite posted:

Hollow Knight (100%)

how long did it take you?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

rediscover posted:

how long did it take you?

35 hrs. But I piddled around a lot and the game timer continues to run when Alt tabbed, so it's at least a couple hours faster than that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wild Arms 2. Sad because that may have actuallyt been the last game Ill ever play on my vita.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

unlocked all the levels nd got my first S in pac-man championship edition deluxe

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The House in Fata Morgana

Probably the best and most impactful pure visual novel I've ever played/read.

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Did all the ones in the basic mode.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Steve Jackson's Sorcery! Part 1 & 2

Overall I'd recommend it though its linear nature was kind of a burden in part 2.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
ARMS grand prix level 4 with twintelle

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Steve Jackson's Sorcery! Part 3, the bad ending but all seven serpents killed.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time HD Remastered (PS3)

Beat this many times as a child on my Gamecube, got an itch to play it again recently

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Beat all the HITMAN story missions, there's an incredible amount to do in this game though.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Came back to Ratchet & Clank HD after setting it down 4 years ago at the final battle with Chairman Drek

I'm ashamed to admit I used the infinite bolt glitch to get the RYNO, but it had to be done

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

13. Batman Arkham City

Played this almost straight after Arkham Asylum, and enjoyed them both a lot. Are the rest of the series worth getting? I seem to remember reading that they start getting pretty bad at some point.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Aston posted:

13. Batman Arkham City

Played this almost straight after Arkham Asylum, and enjoyed them both a lot. Are the rest of the series worth getting? I seem to remember reading that they start getting pretty bad at some point.

Origins is pretty good imo. a lot of people don't like it, but its pretty on-par with arkham city

everything about arkham knight is pretty good except for the batmobile parts which are bad and overused. A lot of the tank battles drag on way too long and theres really no depth to them

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Origins gets poo poo on but I had a lot of fun with it, the central theme of a bunch of Batman villains coming out to assassinate him is cool. Tbh I think it's a better game overall that Knight which is still good but is hella bloated

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

It was complaints about the batmobile in Arkham Knight that I read, I remember now. I just watched the trailer for Arkham Origins and I'm sold, I want to watch a whole movie animated like that.

I've fallen down a Batman hole recently, I'm watching the old movies I never saw when I was a kid for some reason, probably because my only exposure was the 60s series and Batman and Robin, and I thought Batman was pretty silly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ys Origin (Vita version, Yunica, Hard). This version sucks.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Hidden Folks. Pretty charming little game, reminded me of all the Where's Waldo books I would read over and over as a kid.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Parallax. Interesting puzzle game, the last few levels made my brain feel itchy though. Not that it was particularly difficult, but it used a lot of light world/dark world mechanics to good effect.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

18) Sonic Generations (PC). Did a quick run after the SGDQ sonic block

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I just finished hidden folks as well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ys Origin (Vita version, Hugo, Easy). I tried to see how long it took to just run from boss to boss so I could unlock Toal (thanks DotEmu! for making you play the game twice instead of once like the PC version!!! You make awesome games you jackasses!) and it was like 3 hours. Im really cureious what the speedrun will look like in a few days

Soral
May 30, 2009

nier automata 100%

fishing was fun, reloading repeatedly to get the last 2-3 enemies for my unit data was not

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ori and the Blind Forest. Loved it. The art and soundtrack were both gorgeous and the platforming was great and pleasantly challenging. Can't wait for The Will of the Wisps. Thanks again to Action Tortoise for gifting it to me.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The Swapper (all orbs)

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Ori and the Blind Forest. Loved it. The art and soundtrack were both gorgeous and the platforming was great and pleasantly challenging. Can't wait for The Will of the Wisps. Thanks again to Action Tortoise for gifting it to me.

I didn't know they were coming out with a sequel, I'm so excited

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i got 130% in puyo puyo tetris. thaanks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ys Origin (Vita version, Toal, Normal, No Deaths). I dont think DotEmu remembered Toal had his own boss because it runs at about 10 fps for the entirety of the hardest boss in the game on higher difficulties, I will never play Toal on a higher difficulty in this version. Absolutely embrassing port

Soral
May 30, 2009

wolfenstein the new order

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat Wuppo. What a strange game.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i beat final fantasy 6 yesterday, i played the brave new world rom hack. much much much better gameplay. they messed a little with the translation in some parts too but whatever. theres a japanese one called final fantasy 6 T that is supposed to be insanely good. but its in japanese qq

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat Superhot. neat game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ys Origin (Vita version, EX Toal, Very Easy). I tried to go through the game as fast as possible and found out some weird tricks with EX Toal, like that his wind magic has a fire effect now so you don't ever need the third relic. I just wind boosted from boss to boss and picked up the end game equipment for the final bosses. It took 2:04 and I'm probably good on this game, and probably this system as my Switch arrives tomorrow w

Soral
May 30, 2009

ever oasis. definitely going back to beat the challenge bosses in the chalice dungeons

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat OneShot (True Ending)

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
Dishonored. High chaos, no alarms. I enjoyed playing it like the Hitman games and trying to murder everyone in a level without the people left realizing what was going on.

I kind of want to get the sequel but the demo runs like rear end on my PC. Is the full game any better?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
just finished watching all of hunter x hunter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

just finished watching all of hunter x hunter

congrats. great show

• Locked thread