Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

And you're not posting links to this right now WHY???

Toys For rear end Bum posted:

I have made a terrible mistake :smith:

got drunk on goon, and went too hard with a sounding rod. now its all blood

*snip*

Im washing it all off but it keeps bleeding from in deep

i don't even care if I die from this bullshit. i just wanted to feel nice and now this happened. gently caress this gay earth
just wanted to let you guys know.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Check out his history for the time he got worms, and pictures of his teeth. He's quoted in the next page and the photos of his bleeding dick still exist.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to invite you all to the Aus thread. It's not just for Australians and we like new visitors. We fought to get TFAB unbanned and enjoy his regular posting, and distributed PMs of his prolapse adventures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Megabound posted:

Check out his history for the time he got worms, and pictures of his teeth. He's quoted in the next page and the photos of his bleeding dick still exist.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to invite you all to the Aus thread. It's not just for Australians and we like new visitors. We fought to get TFAB unbanned and enjoy his regular posting, and distributed PMs of his prolapse adventures.

me too?

the prolapse picture made me laugh do I pass

Anagram of GINGER has a new favorite as of 07:10 on Jul 5, 2017

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Megabound posted:

That's awesome.

Here's a link to Toys For rear end Bum's post history in that Australia thread. The good pictures are on the first 4 pages, before the dumb mods had to go and make him afraid to post good stuff like bitches.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3754419&userid=213708

Also I think I'm gonna buy this:

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 07:46 on Jul 5, 2017

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

That's awesome.

Here's a link to Toys For rear end Bum's post history in that Australia thread. The good pictures are on the first 4 pages, before the dumb mods had to go and make him afraid to post good stuff like bitches.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3754419&userid=213708

He got the OK to post them only in the Aus thread, but still moved to PMs. If you really want to see them I can forward them on.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

And just like this a secret PM club for sharing one man's illegal butthole adventures was born.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Palpek posted:

illegal butthole adventures

If I didn't already have a great username...

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Tired of being a forums prole and looking at Goatse all day? Upgrade to Something Awful Austhread EliteTM and get exclusive PM access to the hottest prolapse pixx from the forum's rising star of mental illness, alcoholism, and self-harm! Join now and get access to our database of hot prospects for imminent self-debasement!

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
For some reason I think greedo.jpg is enough goon orbit butthole for this year. Don't want to go overboard.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Jose posted:

what the gently caress were they even looking at to get that into copy and paste

if I remember right googling it lead to /d/

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
That dude seems loving insane in a disturbing and repulsive way that's more off-putting than funny tbh. (I mean, it's still funny, but)

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Toys For rear end Bum is a national treasure

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
But not in a good way

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

HoAssHo posted:

That dude seems loving insane in a disturbing and repulsive way that's more off-putting than funny tbh. (I mean, it's still funny, but)

you could just say australian

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
He's a hero we don't deserve.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
The day a news story is written about how a knockoff Venus 2000 Chinese "cock stroking" device rips someones dick off is going to be a good day

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Bogan King posted:

For some reason I think greedo.jpg is enough goon orbit butthole for this year. Don't want to go overboard.

Greedo girl isn't a goon, so your quota remains unfilled

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

weak wrists big dick posted:

The day a news story is written about how a knockoff Venus 2000 Chinese "cock stroking" device rips someones dick off is going to be a good day

I just googled Venus 2000 and this was the first hit that matched his picture.

http://www.allvetsupply.com/elforbu...AAaAqW7EALw_wcB

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

RFC2324 posted:

Greedo girl isn't a goon, so your quota remains unfilled

"goon orbit"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jose posted:

you could just say australian

is this the guy whose rear end in a top hat you kept sharing in the UK chat thread?

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Megabound posted:

things happen in that thread

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[Australia thread]

page 1: a link to the rotten tomatoes web site for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

page 1000: a link to the op's go fund me to cover medical bills due to the aftermath of the mythbusters team searching his urethra for the loch ness monster because of an ill-fated wikipedia edit which, in fairness, was made from a psychiatric ward

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Bogan King posted:

The real danger is that someone could make a new version of that gif that combines several goon photos into one shambling monstrosity, except instead of facial features its made out of butthole selfies.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

Syd Midnight posted:

The real danger is that someone could make a new version of that gif that combines several goon photos into one shambling monstrosity, except instead of facial features its made out of butthole selfies.

throw in pics from that dude who kept sneaking his nuts into every photo to get a truly horrid akira-esque goonbomination

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

is this the guy whose rear end in a top hat you kept sharing in the UK chat thread?

i don't think i've ever shown you the pictures

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

Turn your monitor on

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I saw them. The clarity and angle was very impressive. I'm assuming he had some one else take the picture, but if he set it all up himself the man is the Ansel Adams of prolapse photography.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Ansel Assholes

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Incel Adams

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

:perfect:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Isn't there already a goon with that username?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jose posted:

i don't think i've ever shown you the pictures

no, hence the uncertainty

Rust Martialis posted:

Turn your monitor on

shut up

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

Almost definitely yes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

2 posters have autobanned as a result of the trump owning cnn thread in gbs lol

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

You might be thinking of Ansel Autisms.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Jose posted:

2 posters have autobanned as a result of the trump owning cnn thread in gbs lol

What a story Mark

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I liked the one where goons gave a racist, sub-moronic southerner fourteen thousand united dollars to open a hot dog shack in the middle of nowhere, and he wanted to keep it open like 4 hours a day and closed for all the big hot dog holidays.

Also the one where a guy mutilated his hand trying to blow up a super nintendo with fireworks or whatever.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Everytime lowtax has a mental health breakdown on the forums after being incommunicado for months is a saga I enjoy.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Or his tweets. "Check out our bad gaming vid." *2 retweets, no favorites.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Daddy Lowtax is just mad his babby forums are so different. "What's the deal with these memes and PC. Back in the day we loved to talk about Gay Space Mexicans and now it's all 'transactional racism' and 'other-directed misogynoir' and they don't even make image macros anymore "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

GBS has had some fun photoshop and gif threads lately, so maybe he'll be happy again.