Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Skippy McPants posted:

You could say this about a lot of animal dicks. There's dongs with spikes, bifurcation, and literal bones. There are even explosive dinguses (ducks are rul weird). Nature is crazy and for whatever reason, humans have some of the most aesthetically uneventful wedding tackle in the entire animal kingdom.

we're weird, we have massive, disproportionate dicks and breasts that stay around all the time

not both at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

DontMockMySmock posted:

I just realized how loving weird it is that the tree on Knuckle's side takes 17 generations, and on Julie-Su's side takes 5 generations, to reconverge upon common parentage. Is everyone on the Knuckles side a teen parent, and everyone on the Julie-Su side a geriatric dude banging a younger woman? Even then it seems like a hard discrepancy to explain. That's way weirder than banging your fifth-to-seventeenth cousin.

I start wondering these things and the answer is probably "Sonic the Hedgehog"

There's two counts of parents producing children with two different partners and I don't even consider the possibility that one parent just died, I just think "ah, polyamorous family"

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

DontMockMySmock posted:

I just realized how loving weird it is that the tree on Knuckle's side takes 17 generations, and on Julie-Su's side takes 5 generations, to reconverge upon common parentage. Is everyone on the Knuckles side a teen parent, and everyone on the Julie-Su side a geriatric dude banging a younger woman? Even then it seems like a hard discrepancy to explain. That's way weirder than banging your fifth-to-seventeenth cousin.

I'm guessing there's time travel involved.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
No one gives the slightest poo poo about who hosed who in the Sonic world. Skype CWC or some poo poo.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

DontMockMySmock posted:

Comics, and Panders's meltdown over the plot of the Bioware Sonic RPG lead me to guess time compression, or something of the sort. Also, Knuckles's girlfriend/wife was mothered by a literal Mari-Sue.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cumslut1895 posted:

we're weird, we have massive, disproportionate dicks and breasts that stay around all the time

not both at the same time.

speak for yourself, sir :btroll:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Cindy Shitbird posted:

speak for yourself, sir :btroll:

I mean I was, on the giant dick thing.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ashsaber posted:

Comics, and Panders's meltdown over the plot of the Bioware Sonic RPG lead me to guess time compression, or something of the sort. Also, Knuckles's girlfriend/wife was mothered by a literal Mari-Sue.

Who's Knuckles' girlfriend?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Why is the unnamed son of Julie's half-brother placed below her? Isn't he technically a later generation?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RareAcumen posted:

Who's Knuckles' girlfriend?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Mikl posted:

Look at that loving Sun. Look at it.
This is a sun that's constantly asking, "Hot enough for ya?"

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Bogan King posted:

No one gives the slightest poo poo about who hosed who in the Sonic world.

This statement is so wrong it could be a Donald Trump tweet.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Yeah. That's like...a third of DeviantArt

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Pararoid posted:

It's also worth noting that Mario has literally no recognition in places like NZ/Aus compared to Sonic. No one had Nintendo systems here and Mario certainly isn't interesting on his own without the games.
lol what

Memento posted:

wtf are you talking about

I had a NES and a SNES growing up, most of my friends had NES' and SNES' growing up, and we totally made fun of the kid who had a Master System.
This. The Sega kid was always the weird gamer kid.
Unless you were the kid that had all the consoles.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:

Phanatic posted:

Oh god can you please give me a link? Legal schadenfreude is awesome.

These were two seperate incidents. In one, GW complained to Amazon about an ebook, Spots the Space Marine
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-21380003
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/02/trademark-bully-thwarted-spots-space-marine-back-online

The other incident's more complex and boring. GW took a knockoff model producer to court. Both sides made a bunch of claims. GW won on some stuff and lost on other stuff. I think they made a private agreement. Googling 'GW vs Chapterhouse' returns a hundred blog sites with amateur lawyers declaring victories before the story was finished

nsfw http://i.imgur.com/lunZuld.jpg

e: The spoiler tag made a whole lot of blank space, is there a way to stop that?

bandaid.friend has a new favorite as of 05:15 on Jul 6, 2017

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

do not steel

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Welp, guess I might as well go back to bed because this is the best thing I'm gonna see all day.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

bandaid.friend posted:

e: The spoiler tag made a whole lot of blank space, is there a way to stop that?
Nope, spoilering an image will blank out all the space occupied by the image.

Why would you put glitter gel in your vagina?

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
I think the ad claims the product (a pill) puts glitter in the cummies, my man.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Knuckles von Habsburg.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

new friend from school posted:

It's a capsule you stick up your cooch to dissolve and release glitter gel.

I like that the website's response to possible health concerns is "well you'd probably get a yeast infection anyway"

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:

new friend from school posted:

Yeah nah it's a capsule filled with glitter and sugar, you're meant to stick it in there an hour before sex and wait for it to dissolve

quote:

PASSION DUST is a sparkalized capsule that is inserted into the vagina at least 1 hour prior to having sexual intercourse. As the capsules becomes increasingly warmed and moistened by the natural vaginal fluids it will begin to dissolve releasing the sparkling, candy flavored PASSION DUST inside of the capsule.

wait for it to dissolve in your vagina

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Holy poo poo why
E: just read that screen cap too :wtf:

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

This website is loving insane

quote:

WHAT IF MY PARTNER THINKS IT'S "WEIRD?"...

Most people LOVE IT and some people hate it!..hate the idea of it and have never tried it. But that's fine, to each their own.
If you partner is a guy then don't tell him! is how you fix that. It will most certainly have to be a surprise for him, Men don't know or
understand why women do half of the things they do, they don't know or care why girls and women like pretty, sparkly things
so to them it's all weird, crazy, stupid and pretty much unnecessary. If left up to them we'd have thin eyebrows, colorless lips and short lashes!
How often do men know what they like until we do it to them anyway?...exactly.

quote:

REASONS TO TRY PASSION DUST:

3. On the flip-side, If you trust your mate (or not), if you're sure that you are the #1 person in your lover's life then what difference will it make if they have a little glitter in their shorts when they leave the house?...whose gonna see?..no one other than you should need an explanation anyway, right?.. And it does work both ways GUYS; If your lady leaves the house or comes home sparkling and she hasn't been with you, you may have a few questions of your own.

BUY OUR CUNTSPARKLE WHORE TEST

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Remember when your gynecologist told you that safe sex is cool and good? That's pretty much exactly the same as putting anything up there, you can't argue this logic.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Why is his mouth all the way over there anyway

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The Bedazzled Letter

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Foxhound posted:

Why is his mouth all the way over there anyway

He's got 'Tude-Mouth.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Thats animemouth

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Why would you do this thing to me

And just a few days after the N.Sane Trilogy released!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
So why do they want people eating glitter or sticking their dick in sugar?

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

Jamesman posted:

So why do they want people eating glitter or sticking their dick in sugar?

Also isn't having sugar in your vagina a great way to get yeast infections or something?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeast feeds on sugar sooooo

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Cumslut1895 posted:

I mean I was, on the giant dick thing.

As the old saying goes, "you are what you eat"

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

PYF Funny Pictures 2.0: BUY OUR CUNTSPARKLE WHORE TEST

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Blendy posted:

Also isn't having sugar in your vagina a great way to get yeast infections or something?

Didn't you see where they addressed that? "Women get yeast infections ALL THE TIME, who's to say our gross vagina suppositories are causing them or if it's just your broken puss doing stupid woman things?"

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Elias_Maluco posted:

wtf is a echidna?

And why there are so many people obsessed with Sonic on the internet? Mario had more and better games and he never had this kind of weird famdom

I think this comes down to the US marketing for it. Mario had a lot of the same stuff going on like merchandise and tie-in TV shows, but they never actually did anything major with it. There weren't any brand new characters or crazy drama plots or time travel and new villains exclusive to the comics and TV shows for Mario, so what you got in the games and what you got on TV was largely consistent. Mario's world is like the world of Looney Tunes, it's never really all that serious.

Sonic kids basically had to spend the years and years in between game releases binging on the Archie Sonic comics and the TV series, which randomly shifted from cartoon animal hijinx to Game of Thrones Jr. featuring a wholly original cast of characters who basically are never once acknowledged in any of the games. It pretty much normalized the idea of video games having Star Wars style expanded universes, except with worse tonal consistency and even more writer infighting. Random kids going off and deciding to make their own canon Sonic universes outside of the games is pretty much a natural conclusion, since that's what the whole franchise was based around in the early to mid 90s.

Related:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

bandaid.friend posted:

These were two seperate incidents. In one, GW complained to Amazon about an ebook, Spots the Space Marine
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-21380003
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/02/trademark-bully-thwarted-spots-space-marine-back-online

Yeah, that one I'd heard about. It was pretty boring. GW claimed a trademark that they can't actually enforce, EFF put up a fight, GW backed down and never spoke about it again. But that doesn't lose them marks they already have.

quote:

The other incident's more complex and boring. GW took a knockoff model producer to court. Both sides made a bunch of claims. GW won on some stuff and lost on other stuff. I think they made a private agreement. Googling 'GW vs Chapterhouse' returns a hundred blog sites with amateur lawyers declaring victories before the story was finished

That seems more fun. I'll take a look.

quote:

Yeah, don't in-line NSFW images. For workplaces where it's an issue, the problem is the downloading of the image, so sticking the image inline behind a spoiler tag doesn't help in the least because the image is still downloaded and just blanked out on the screen.. Just put up the URL and tag it NSFW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

"We're giving our lovely unsafe fireworks away for free so we can't be held liable when someone blows their hand off with them, right?"