Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Say Nothing posted:

Finally, a really good webcomic that updates regularly. Too many series start off good, but their scheduling is so erratic that it's hard to get into them.

To be fair it used to have an erratic schedule until it got a patreon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
They're raiding an infinite fractal treasure fortress.

I see no issue with eleven 10% shares resulting from this heist.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

A.o.D. posted:

Just because she didn't choose to go to war with all of devilkind right then and there doesn't mean she's on board with human sacrifice.

Dog, she descended into the bowels of a nightmare dungeon, where she witnessed Pale churgeons transforming the husks that were once men and women into twisted vessels for the Hot Black Flame, so that she could ask the King of All Devils for aid.

If they kill Felicia to get in, or just for the hell of it, and she acts at all surprised, she is officially back to being Dumb Allison.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Dead Reckoning posted:

Dog, she descended into the bowels of a nightmare dungeon, where she witnessed Pale churgeons transforming the husks that were once men and women into twisted vessels for the Hot Black Flame, so that she could ask the King of All Devils for aid.

I thought they were just eating them.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Panels 4 and 5. The Pale appears to be making more of those weird flesh puppet things that Preem Nand sent with Allison and White Chain when they went to meet Cio for the first time.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

White Coke posted:

I thought they were just eating them.

porque no los dos

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Apraxin posted:

OTOH, Abbadon's usually reasonably subtle with the foreshadowing, and introducing a cute (?) human into this gang of devils accompanied by dialogue that is basically

:confused:: So Felicia's the Door Opener?
:geno:: She is NEEDED to OPEN THE DOOR
:confused: You mean she's the Door Opener?
:geno: She will be USEFUL when OPENING THE DOOR

seems maybe too on the nose for it to be that straightforward.
Quoting myself, but having thought about it some more I realized we pretty much just came from an arc where the blood sacrifice of naive young human women specifically was a plot point, so it'd be nice if in this new arc the naive young human woman we've just been introduced to is here for some reason other than being blood sacrificed.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Apraxin posted:

Quoting myself, but having thought about it some more I realized we pretty much just came from an arc where the blood sacrifice of naive young human women specifically was a plot point, so it'd be nice if in this new arc the naive young human woman we've just been introduced to is here for some reason other than being blood sacrificed.

It'd be a much more interesting test of Allison's moral limits vs. the other demiurges if she is

all well and good to get on your high horse about human sacrifice when you don't actually stand to benefit from it

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
I dunno. Felicia seems too designed to go out that easy.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Remember that king who showed up with a box of skulls? Designedness is no indication of anything in this comic.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

From humble beginnings, he hauled himself by his bootstraps, which he had fashioned from the guts of those who doubted him.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

I really liked the end of the Silver Prince story.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

make peace with violence, or it will make pieces of you

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I look forward to all my nice friends exploring the exciting dungeon.

city of doves
Jun 27, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

a kitten posted:

I look forward to all my nice friends exploring the exciting dungeon.
catmaster quickly phoneposting while the others are distracted

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

holy dang this just got posted on twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H63xP1V7B-8

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

Reene posted:

holy dang this just got posted on twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H63xP1V7B-8

Somehow, all the fan content for this comic is so consistently quality -- even the comments sections. It's like it has a Good Content Aura.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Holy poo poo, that's fuckin' awesome.

Wish it had one more verse

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
While we're wishing for things it's a shame no one's recorded the song from the drinking contest that I know of.

Still a good performance there though. Me lads.

city of doves
Jun 27, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i imagine if his face is ever revealed, himself will just look like tom waits

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Anyone have ideas for the melody? I think I could do a half-past-mediocre Vladok, if nothing else.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

Anyone have ideas for the melody? I think I could do a half-past-mediocre Vladok, if nothing else.

The drinking song CHANGES melodies and styling and moves in an out of shouted phrases and lyricality.

This is what I had for Vladok: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-v-SkO3tsV8elF3WHdad2Z0TkU

city of doves
Jun 27, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
that new lizzid's round bright eyes make him look really excited about this plan :3:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

city of doves posted:

Tom Waits is the devil irl, so that checks out.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.

Poltergrift posted:

Somehow, all the fan content for this comic is so consistently quality -- even the comments sections. It's like it has a Good Content Aura.

Seeing the comments section and people getting really into comic-realistic names and philosophical-sounding rubbish phrases was an eye-opener when I first caught up with KSBD for sure.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

city of doves posted:

If Himself ever gets to sing a song, it drat well better be to the tune of "chocolate jesus".

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

Yre.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Well, that dude straight up died in the middle of counting somebody else's money, and nobody cared.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Bongo Bill posted:

Well, that dude straight up died in the middle of counting somebody else's money, and nobody cared.
Most realistic thing in this comic so far.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Maybe he's just tired and taking a nap, guys

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
He got nervous seeing Shampoo sneaking into the vault and is playing dead.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Pureauthor posted:

Maybe he's just tired and taking a nap, guys

Could also apply if he's dead. This is K6BD, after all.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Cio lookin' good there...

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Bongo Bill posted:

I like to imagine its like the monks that would starve themselves into mummification- the goal is to slowly dessicate while balancing ledgers, and then you corpse is displayed as the ideal form of pure accountancy

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Ashcans posted:

I like to imagine its like the monks that would starve themselves into mummification- the goal is to slowly dessicate while balancing ledgers, and then you corpse is displayed as the ideal form of pure accountancy

Your corpse in itself likely has a good deal of value if it mummifies.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Just take all those free chairs and start a second-hand furniture emporium.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Apparently its not impossible to filch from the outermost reaches of Yre and the grand vault is the 'big score' that people drone on about. You'd think there'd be maniacs who make a living robbing the dragon of his chairs and ledgers.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Theoretically, it costs less to periodically fill the outer chambers of the vault with less valuable treasures so that thieves quit after snatching some of that than to pay enough security to absolutely safeguard everything.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

GunnerJ posted:

Theoretically, it costs less to periodically fill the outer chambers of the vault with less valuable treasures so that thieves quit after snatching some of that than to pay enough security to absolutely safeguard everything.

turns out the 'gigantic anvil shaped fortress' method of treasure security isn't well thought out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

GunnerJ posted:

If the sanctioned action is to count, then the grand dragon may do this because it is better overall for his numbers.