Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

EmmyOk posted:

"This story is so FAKE, but here is a real version of it that happened to me your neighbourhood goon"

Anyway content:

quote:

Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you going to let me in?

Yeah sure pal, how does an orange knock on a door? And it can talk, lemme guess you married it then :jerkbag:

:smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I feel like this is some kind of advert for t-mobile.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Hoshi posted:

Aren't those on the wrong side?

Not if they represent the Dad's point of view writing to his kid. And then sliding the "phone" under.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I saw that on reddit and half the comments were fulminating about child abuse.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

you can tell that's fake because in irl life females never reward you with hugs for defending their honor

Not for carrying printers for miles, either.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
1. Why is she @-ing herself
2. :wtc: condoms as cheese substitute
3. What are the odds of her father just loving with his ultra gullible daughter.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Cuba even had a cow famous for its milk production!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubre_Blanca

quote:

Ubre Blanca produced 109.5 liters (241 pounds) of milk on a single day in January 1982 – more than four times a typical cow's production. The cow also produced 24,268.9 liters of milk (about 55,090 pounds at 2.27 pounds per liter) in 305 days (one lactation period) ending in February 1982.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah but all that milk went to the big cheese, none for the normal people.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

what the christ

My wife saw this poo poo and wished we had seen Baby Driver instead

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

1. Why is she @-ing herself
2. :wtc: condoms as cheese substitute
3. What are the odds of her father just loving with his ultra gullible daughter.

Replying to yourself is the only way to chain tweets and it's common practice

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Man, Twitter is dumb. Or rather the people using it for long-form messages are dumb.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
This is probably a parody, but I'm crossposting from the GBS r/incels thread anyway.

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Here is a thing that definitely happened, in real life, in the world:

(judo is a form of unarmed combat, it doesn't use katanas :ssh:)

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/880946198231875584

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009
Gourmet Hot Takes is one of the best things on twitter for IOSM and STDH.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

ElGroucho posted:

what the christ

My wife saw this poo poo and wished we had seen Baby Driver instead

I saw Baby Driver on Monday and Wonder Woman yesterday. Baby Driver is the tightest action film since Mad Max: Fury Road, like every single frame is exactly what Edgar Wright intended to be put there and loaded with visual gags, callbacks and foreshadowing, and interesting backgrounds.

Wonder Woman is a solid 7/10 that wouldn't have gotten nearly as much fanfare if it wasn't the first female-fronted superhero movie in 10 years that wasn't mind-bendingly horrible like Catwoman. It has a lot of similarities to Captain America: The First Avenger (there's a blonde dude in a world war named Steve, played by an actor named Chris, who rides a motorcycle and sacrifices himself to destroy a plane carrying a superweapon), some loose ends that don't get any answers at the end, and more of the monochromatic color palette that's plagued DC films since Man of Steel. It's not bad and it fixes a lot of the issues Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman had, but it's still not on the level of Marvel's entertaining.

Also the film completely ruins the message it tries to tell: Wonder Woman shanks the dude she thinks is Ares and is dismayed when it doesn't end the war, and the real Ares tells her that man is inherently corrupt and he just gives them the tools to use themselves.....but as soon as he's killed, all the German soldiers stop fighting and start laughing and hugging each other and World War I ends in the next scene.

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009

yeah, ok

Even if true, you wasted someone at Poison Control's time with that poo poo.

Disproportionate Orphan has a new favorite as of 21:27 on Jul 5, 2017

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

chitoryu12 posted:

Also the film completely ruins the message it tries to tell: Wonder Woman shanks the dude she thinks is Ares and is dismayed when it doesn't end the war, and the real Ares tells her that man is inherently corrupt and he just gives them the tools to use themselves.....but as soon as he's killed, all the German soldiers stop fighting and start laughing and hugging each other and World War I ends in the next scene.

That bothered me too. "Maybe trying to find the one guy responsible for all the problems and beat the poo poo out of him doesn't solve anything. Oh wait it totally does!"

Also I would've liked to see Etta Candy throwing down. Woo woo!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I am v glad to hear edgar finally made a good film but I thought this was IIMM or something wtf

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Disproportionate Orphan posted:

yeah, ok

Wait, so at first it's his ever so clever friend doing the thing and then it turns into "me"

Ruined my immersion.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

EmmyOk posted:

I am v glad to hear edgar finally made a good film but I thought this was IIMM or something wtf

What kind of piss bitch watered down blood does this motherfucker have

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009

Fathis Munk posted:

Wait, so at first it's his ever so clever friend doing the thing and then it turns into "me"

Ruined my immersion.

They're their own best friend.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

EmmyOk posted:

Without any context to who the hell this person is, he comes off as a complete psychotic.

Hell, I can't imagine a context that would make him come off in a good light.

And dried blood is nowhere close to fuschia, so way to sound like a try-hard creepo and a moron? :shrug:

Disproportionate Orphan posted:

yeah, ok

"Sir, this is a McDonald's drive thru poison control..."

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

dad girly, so what?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Fuchsia, drat it.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Paladinus posted:

Fuchsia, drat it.

"pink"

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it's fuchsia, the color of jam right before it spreads...as i stare at him sealing my jar...

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

It could've been framed better, but The War was ending anyway. The heroes were trying to stop Ares/Ludendorff from sabotaging the armistice.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

It's loving pink bro, just admit you like your pink shirt it's OK.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Byzantine posted:

It could've been framed better, but The War was ending anyway. The heroes were trying to stop Ares/Ludendorff from sabotaging the armistice.

The timing did work, yes, but it was probably a decision that should have been noticed and stopped instead of being allowed to go through.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Bogan King posted:

It's loving pink bro, just admit you like your pink shirt it's OK.

Whoa, NMS that giant picture of dried blood :stonk:

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

kimbo305 posted:

Not if they represent the Dad's point of view writing to his kid. And then sliding the "phone" under.

Ah, that makes more sense, tho that's some dad having their kid in their phone as daddio

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

I'd like to think that dude is just taking the piss

But he probably isn't :(

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

ElGroucho posted:

What kind of piss bitch watered down blood does this motherfucker have

Maybe he's half Klingon

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
None of these statements were ever uttered by any GSP trooper, contrary to what this dumbass says. Especially the last one. Especially the last one.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

His favorites are the ones about murder.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

There's a video of the last one, actually.

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6VhRG3e7zY

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

ravenkult posted:

There's a video of the last one, actually.

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6VhRG3e7zY

Doesn't look like Georgia State Patrol to me :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Zipperelli. posted:

None of these statements were ever uttered by any GSP trooper, contrary to what this dumbass says. Especially the last one. Especially the last one.

Bootlicker.txt