Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're pulling some bullshit clause out and claiming that it represents the constitution as a whole

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

hm, yes, when making claims it reflects poorly on oneself to support them, especially via the strenuous task of copy-pasting google links. what?

what kind of pathetic nerd cares about stuff

whoa whoops this was an olde post

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Heaven Spacey posted:

Yes just embrace trump bro he's a good business man. *constantly talks about hating the elite and upper class*

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Bob NewSCART posted:

Yes just embrace trump bro he's a good business man. *constantly talks about hating the elite and upper class*

But all the other elites hate him! That must mean he loves me!!!

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Heaven Spacey posted:

But all the other elites hate him! That must mean he loves me!!!

Why do the other elites hate him?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Yug posted:

Because he's fat and ugly and cannot talk

Oh and he is actually bad at business

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Yug posted:

Until I see something to change my mind, I will see this as a battle between feudal lords and a foreign empire.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Yug posted:

I've heard he's an unreliable business partner, prone to backstabbing.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Until I see something to change my mind, I will see this as a battle between feudal lords and a foreign empire.

Nobody liked self proclaimed emperors

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Yug posted:

He CHEATS at GOLF

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Yug posted:

Because he's even more terrible than they already are?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bob NewSCART posted:

Because he's even more terrible than they already are?

Jeffrey Epstein seems pretty popular. Hell, even Stephen Hawking hangs out with him.

So Trump is even worse than that??

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Heaven Spacey posted:

I considered making further retorts until I realized it was past midnight and what the gently caress, why would I wade into midnight meltdown territory, go to bed, so your support is appreciated. "u provided proof of ur assertions? heh, looks like ur just some tryhard libtard"

Extra Large Marge posted:

He CHEATS at GOLF

tbh it's pretty clear that most of Ye Olde Powers That Be that hate him do so more because he's Uncouth and Rude rather than because he's a bumbling moronic senile idiot hellfucker. luckily we proles can hate him for entirely different, logical reasons such as those

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Jeffrey Epstein seems pretty popular. Hell, even Stephen Hawking hangs out with him.

not that epstein isn't loving awful, because he is. but you know trump has praised epstein a bunch, including how he likes his girls young, right? just checking

e: nerd has pathological need to correct his grammar, news at 11

World War Mammories fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jul 5, 2017

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

yes

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Hahahahah yeah, trumps buddy? That Epstein? He's worse than him too. Like if there was literally nothing else negative about trump but the story about him ripping out his wife's hair, raping her, and then insulting her about it afterwards, he would still be a piece of garbage.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Bob NewSCART posted:

Hahahahah yeah, trumps buddy? That Epstein? He's worse than him too. Like if there was literally nothing else negative about trump but the story about him ripping out his wife's hair, raping her, and then insulting her about it afterwards, he would still be a piece of garbage.

He just trolled her, bigly lolol right guys

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

He just trolled her, bigly lolol right guys

actually, i think you'll find that she later described the rape as "not in the criminal sense" so donald is god's perfect boy, QED

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

actually, i think you'll find that she later described the rape as "not in the criminal sense" so donald is god's perfect boy, QED

oh nice, a civil rape

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

It was just one of those misdemeanor rapes

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i like how we've come circle and mainline liberals are acting likre a bunch of tea party idiots from 2009 including cherry picking lines out of the constitution to brutally own people and pretending that doing bad things is okay because it would betray their ideology

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bob NewSCART posted:

Gossip is all it takes now? She retracted that anyway

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

lol GBS hates women

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Gossip is all it takes now?

Um, yeah? Like, are you surprised?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Bob NewSCART posted:

lol you mean the buzzfeed story whose crux was a taboid tell-all cashout book

hey have you seen infowars.com? the flouride in your water is turning you gay. just a heads up

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Avirosb posted:

hows the heat treating you? you got a water spritzer for the brutal july summers in australia

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

nigga crab pollock posted:

hows the heat treating you? you got a water spritzer for the brutal july summers in australia

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
can't even think of a real joke so you're stealing mine. sad!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

can't even think of a real joke so you're stealing mine. sad!

You have jokes? :smug:

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

hey have you seen infowars.com? the flouride in your water is turning you gay. just a heads up

Joke is on you, a few posters here swear by infowars, including Spunky "Bitchmade Post Reporter" Psycho Ho

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

i like how we've come circle and mainline liberals are acting likre a bunch of tea party idiots from 2009 including cherry picking lines out of the constitution to brutally own people and pretending that doing bad things is okay because it would betray their ideology

Bad things like shooting a crowd of congress people who were working on a charity event

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i think that it is cool that it is crucifying a person for posting a funny thing

im from Indiana and I say kill em all

whoa sup, Indiana bud

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb takes the cnn school of thought when he relates to his viewers

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
So wait, the same people who believe 4chan when they say a cartoon frog and certain normal hand signs are white power symbols suddenly don't believe 4chan when they say the gif maker is a 15 year old? Wonder why that is

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Joke is on you, a few posters here swear by infowars, including Spunky "Bitchmade Post Reporter" Psycho Ho

Alex Jones rules.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
oh hey look Project Veritas has a new CNN video

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No, Donald settled with her for an undisclosed amount. Nice to know you guys promote violence against women though, along with being racist.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Why do people still talk to James O'Keefe or anyone associated with him lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bob NewSCART posted:

No, Donald settled with her for an undisclosed amount. Nice to know you guys promote violence against women though, along with being racist.

So she just got money for it and then retracted it?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Hi this is Ashton Kutcher, star of a show where we prank people, wanna be on my show? I won't make you look dumb as hell, promise!~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Skypie posted:

Why do people still talk to James O'Keefe or anyone associated with him lol

the best part is he's like "yeah I totally got worried about the random people I talked to when poo poo went live" then he poo poo talks Chris Cuomo to random people he just met

• Locked thread