Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Tyranny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
There's a 70% chance somewhere gets nuked before the piss tape drops

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

:thurman:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

TwoStepBoog posted:

still lmbo at eric garland going full dril

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/882627453763670016

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Joementum posted:

As far as assassination goes, just lol if you don't think the CIA has been trying that for decades.

Our best bet is that his gouty mass gives out early, he dies childless, and the generals fight over the remains, without somehow setting off a nuke.

Sending in Seth Rogan and one of his also unfunny friends seemed to work in that simulation

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

The fact that their homeland is being occupied by disgusting gringos

The South Koreans would be there too, y'know.

Sexual Lorax posted:

uh how about three generations of total brainwashing as to the infallibility of the kim dynasty and the juche ideal this poo poo is ingrained as deep as the idea that big tits and blonde hair are pretty in the west

Is it though? From what I've heard the percentage of the population that completely buys into the whole thing is pretty small. And i'm not sure how effective the idea of the infallibility of the Kim dynasty would be at encouraging an insurgency when Kim himself had surrendered. I'm sure there would be some crazy hold outs, but for an insurgency to be viable it needs the support of the people. I just find it hard to believe that a big part of the population would support an insurgency when then there's South Korean Red Cross volunteers bringing in food and the government media apparatus has been either dismantled or turned towards making everybody go along with the occupation.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Phi230 posted:

Gonna lol when juche triumphs

Russias gonna fund juche insurgencies this making sure the us is involved in 3 foreverwars except this one has nuclear material floating around

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

logikv9 posted:

Trum will nuke New York to hide the existence of the tape

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
besides which, looks like all they've got at this point is a low-atmosphere rocket with no warhead attached

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
People keep bringing up East Germany as evidence of the economic fallout, but completely ignoring it when talking about the military fallout. Serious question, is the German government still fighting die-hard Stalinist terrorist cells to this day?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

HEIL TRUMP

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

logikv9 posted:

When it drops, there's a 100% chance at least 3 places are nuked

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Military hardware is the only manufacturing sector the us has left why do you hate america

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Get that poo poo out of the door other people live here

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol whoops

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Reality Winner posted:

Military hardware is the only manufacturing sector the us has left why do you hate america

Metal Gear...

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Germany is a goddamned powder keg.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Third World Reggin posted:

we did a good job in Afghanistan

we left it as we found it, as not a real nation

Campground rules.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

MariusLecter posted:

Sending in Seth Rogan and one of his also unfunny friends seemed to work in that simulation

that feels like so long ago. when the whole ordeal unfolded I was confused as hell like wtf is a movie going to destroy us all?

then 2017 happened and all I can think about is the piss tape destroying us all.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

D1E posted:

LOL if you own a car at all.

I paid cash for my motorcycle day one and it gets nearly 55mpg and has a removable trunk and side cases for hauling stuff, and insurance (liability only) costs me $140 per year.

Only pussies drive around on sofas surrounded by metal safety cages.

you'll also be dead as gently caress if you get into a collision going faster than like 20 mph

so there's that

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

The actual content of the article says that invading NK would be a disaster and is a terrible idea.

Regardless I'm the 1940's katyusha rocket truck driving next to an GRAD-3 ICBM truck

The NK military is lovely and outdated especially since all the foreign aid got cut off over the last 20 years.

Only thing they have going for them is imperial japan style fanaticism but this is really not too useful in a modern conventional war.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Montasque posted:

yay soviets

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/Bernstein/status/882634530405982209

https://twitter.com/WSocRev/status/882656248402980872

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I was watching Creed over the long weekend and lol at Wallace turning into a completely different human being while Avon Barksdale looks like he's been in Cryostasis for 20 years.

Black don't crack is no joke

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Montasque posted:

looks more like a hosed up mushroom cloud to me.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

lets invade australia or somethin thatd be wacky

they'd never see it coming!!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

It seems surprising that Berlin is low on disposable income. I guess it hasn't gotten all gentrified yet.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Montasque posted:

*checks antique calendar from 1914*

:monocle:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

it's cool that Twitter doesn't ban these accounts for whatever idiot reason.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Yeah nazi's tracking down CNN employee's personal information on behalf of the guy who created a line up of all their jews. Great look there dudes. Also big congrats to Trump for tying himself up with this poo poo to get a giggle on twitter.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
so wait did they finish boycotting shakespeare already

and they got morning joe off the air already right

I can't keep up

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/882662252050092032

when congressmen take the gas chamber challenge

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Joementum posted:

besides which, looks like all they've got at this point is a low-atmosphere rocket with no warhead attached

some explosive bolts, a few machining operations, and some carbon impregnated epoxy
they already have it done

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Guy Goodbody posted:

The South Koreans would be there too, y'know.

Is it though? From what I've heard the percentage of the population that completely buys into the whole thing is pretty small. And i'm not sure how effective the idea of the infallibility of the Kim dynasty would be at encouraging an insurgency when Kim himself had surrendered. I'm sure there would be some crazy hold outs, but for an insurgency to be viable it needs the support of the people. I just find it hard to believe that a big part of the population would support an insurgency when then there's South Korean Red Cross volunteers bringing in food and the government media apparatus has been either dismantled or turned towards making everybody go along with the occupation.

The very act of being an occupier is enough to catalyze an insurgency.

Also, South Koreans are the enemy of these people. People will fight back against occupiers. They aren't going to lay down and let Americans start privatizing poo poo

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

D1E posted:

LOL if you own a car at all.

I paid cash for my motorcycle day one and it gets nearly 55mpg and has a removable trunk and side cases for hauling stuff, and insurance (liability only) costs me $140 per year.

Only pussies drive around on sofas surrounded by metal safety cages.

i mean death is certain but anytime you're on the road but especially on the highway you're only as safe as the dumbest person around you.. on a bike it will almost always be some idiot that mames/kills you but donnel trump is the president of the united states so you don't need to worry about that but if it's fuel economy that is concerning you, my friend's 1985 VW Fox got 50mpg and probably cost less than your bike but this Renault Modus gets 55-65mpg and look at what it did to a Volvo in a head on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emtLLvXrrFs

bikes are fun though but register as an organ donor before you ride

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Louisgod posted:

it's cool that Twitter doesn't ban these accounts for whatever idiot reason.

twitter is terrified of taking action against the bots and the rw pepe accounts because it would shrink twitter's user numbers by 1/6 and destroy the investor storytime they've constructed for survival

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Zikan posted:

twitter is terrified of taking action against the bots and the rw pepe accounts because it would shrink twitter's user numbers by 1/6 and destroy the investor storytime they've constructed for survival

Thanks, Capitalism.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Thoatse posted:

i mean death is certain but anytime you're on the road but especially on the highway you're only as safe as the dumbest person around you.. on a bike it will almost always be some idiot that mames/kills you but donnel trump is the president of the united states so you don't need to worry about that but if it's fuel economy that is concerning you, my friend's 1985 VW Fox got 50mpg and probably cost less than your bike but this Renault Modus gets 55-65mpg and look at what it did to a Volvo in a head on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emtLLvXrrFs

bikes are fun though..

one time this guy wrecked on the interstate and shut down the major junction in the downtown area for an hour while they cleaned up the mess

I bet he didn't even sign his organ donor card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

The very act of being an occupier is enough to catalyze an insurgency.

Also, South Koreans are the enemy of these people. People will fight back against occupiers. They aren't going to lay down and let Americans start privatizing poo poo

South Koreans are not the enemy to North Koreans, dude. They think of themselves as Koreans.

• Locked thread