Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GFW (Today GFW got added to the Impact! logo!)

Xplosion:
Tyrus defeats Caleb Konley
Taiji Ishimori defeats Andrew Everett

LAX introduces Alberto Del Rio, who says he hasn't joined. They attack him, Lashley comes out for the save and fights off LAX. He hands Del Rio the belt before leaving
Moose defends the Grand title against Naomichi Marufuji. Match goes to no contest after guest commentator EC3 hits Marufuji with the belt, busting him open. He tries to also hit Moose, but Moose fights him off
Trevor Lee defeats local jobber William Weeks. Sonjay Dutt attacked Trevor post-match but Lee escaped still with Dutt's X title around his waist (he wrestled the whole squash with it on)
Laurel Van Ness defeated Ava Storie. Grado comes out (accompanied by Joseph Park) and asks Laurel on a date, Kongo Kong chases them off before she can answer
Lashley and Del Rio defeat LAX. Postmatch LAX attack Del Rio again and this time Lashley leaves him behind
Round 1 matchup: Drago defeats Sammy Guevara
Sienna defeats Amber Nova. Postmatch Sienna wants Karen Jarrett to say she's the best Knockouts champ ever. Allie attacks Sienna with a kendo stick, Laurel comes to try and help but Gail Kim comes out and chases them off. Karen says next week Sienna defends against Rosemary in Last Knockout Standing
Garza Jr., Laredo Kid, and Octagoncito defeat Lee, Idris Abraham, and Demus 3:16 (Octagoncito pins Abraham)
Matt Sydal pins Low Ki in a triple threat also featuring El Hijo del Fantasma. Sydal wants a world title shot, Pritchard says so do others, Lashley comes out and says he's the only one that deserves it, then spears Sydal
Two muscle dudes who did a poseoff with Chris Adonis last taping (which I don't know if it'll be televised) jumped out and attacked Adonis and Eli Drake
Drake pins Eddie Edwards in a fatal fourway also featuring Moose and EC3
LAX attack Dos Caras and El Hijo de Dos Caras. Konnan threatens to take Dos Caras' mask, Del Rio begs off. LAX let him go in exchange for Del Rio putting on the shirt/joining. He puts on the shirt, then attacks LAX to close the show

Off-camera Del Rio lets everyone (but Josh Matthews because he "loving sucks") know they were a great audience. Happy 4th!

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jul 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Grado trying to marry for a green card?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jubs posted:

Grado trying to marry for a green card?
Since this is still TNA I bet there's like a 60% chance it will be a gay marriage and handled very poorly on air

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they keep bringing out a pulse survivor

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Super No Vacancy posted:

Like as in GFW did that? That might be contender for grossest promotional tactic....

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Super No Vacancy posted:

Are they making him marry Grado?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They've been remembering the nightclub each day of the tapings now. Monday they also had rainbow ribbons on 49 chairs in the Impact Zone

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GFW

Xplosion:
El Hijo de Dos Caras defeats Mario Bokara

Mayor Buddy Dyer proclaims July 5 Impact Wrestling Day in Orlando. Dyer will ring announce a match later

Grado has overstayed his visa in the US, must marry to stay. Asks Laurel on date
Dyer announces 6 man match. Eli Drake, Chris Adonis and EC3 defeat Naomichi Marufuji, Eddie Edwards and Moose (EC3 pins Moose)
Round 1 matchup: Taiji Ishimori defeats Davey Richards, will face ACH next round
Lashley wants world title shot at Destination X. Sydal says he deserves it, avoids spear this time, hits Lashley with shooting star press
Sienna retains unified women's title over Rosemary in Last Knockout Standing.
Octagoncito defeats Trevor Lee by count out. Sonjay Dutt again fails to get his belt back as Trevor escapes
Grado proposes to Laurel (with Allie ringside). Braxton Sutter comes out to take Allie away. Kongo Kong scares Grado and Joseph Park away
Round 2 matchup: Dezmond Xavier defeats Drago
Mumbai Cat defeats Lee. Mumbai Cat unmasks to reveal Dutt, who challenges Trevor to ladder match at Destination X
Drake vs Edwards doesn't happen, Kong destroys Eddie backstage
EC3 wins Grand title over Moose via split decision (Scott D'Amore and Dutch Mantel tie, Bruce Prichard scores it 10-8)
Alberto Del Rio vs LAX in a gauntlet. Del Rio defeats Homicide (in seconds), then Ortiz, then Santana by DQ when all of LAX attacks. Dos Caras and the Veterans of War come out to save him and chase LAX off to close the show

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
so right now Konnan is basically booking the ME scene

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I too like to ask women to marry me immediately after asking them out on a first date

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I appreciate that TNA and WWE now both have their most roided-up roster member holding gold

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

I appreciate that TNA and WWE now both have their most roided-up roster member holding gold

At least EC3 is natural.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

EC3 wins Grand title over Moose via split decision (Scott D'Amore and Dutch Mantel tie, Bruce Prichard scores it 10-8)

Ehhh, that's a majority draw.

lol TNA

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Chris James 2 posted:

Grado has overstayed his visa in the US, must marry to stay. Asks Laurel on date

Wat

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

rovert posted:

At least EC3 is natural.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GFW

Xplosion:
Tyrus defeats Mahabali Shera
Dezmond Xavier defeats Braxton Sutter
Drago defeats Idris Abraham
Laurel Van Ness defeats Ava Storie. Laurel and Sienna attack Ava post-match, Allie comes to the rescue
Andrew Everett and Octagoncito defeat Davey Richards and Demus 3:16

LAX (Homicide, Ortiz, and Santana) defeat Alberto Del Rio, El Hijo de Dos Caras, and Dos Caras after Low Ki joins LAX and interferes. Del Rio is helped to the back
Grado, Suicide, and Sutter defeat KM, Fallah Bahh, and Mario Bokara (Grado pins KM). Post-match Grado calls out Laurel to propose again and this time wants an answer. Kongo Kong interrupts again and flattens Grado, but she won't let Kong do a top rope splash
EC3 says he's the grandest champ ever
Sienna wants to find out her mystery opponent for Destination X. Karen Jarrett says it's Gail Kim. Gail plans on retiring with the belt. Sienna and Gail brawl
El Hijo del Fantasma and Naomichi Marufuji defeat Garza Jr and Laredo Kid
Kong defeats Joseph Park and Grado in a handicap match. Again Kong tries to splash Grado post-match (this time with him on top of Park), but again Laurel won't let him. Enraged, he tries to slam her, but Tyrus comes to the rescue
LAX defeat Veterans of War in a street fight (:siren: lawsuit potential, a kendo stick was tossed into the crowd and hit a girl in the head. She was checked on and appeared to be fine thankfully)
Round 2 matchup: Taiji Ishimori defeats ACH. Taiji vs Dezmond in the Super X Cup finals
Lashley, Trevor Lee and Low Ki defeat Del Rio, Sonjay Dutt and Matt Sydal; Low Ki pins Dutt, and stares down Del Rio to close the show

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

From what I could tell from the spoilers, EC3 talks to the belt and implies he wants to gently caress it.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

flashy_mcflash posted:

From what I could tell from the spoilers, EC3 talks to the belt and implies he wants to gently caress it.

Fucker is stealing Hiromu's gimmick https://twitter.com/TIMEBOMB1105/status/844965094752567297

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Haha Low Ki and Alberto in the same company.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I could make add a bunch of qualifiers and be cryptic. But gently caress it but the word is someone most likely Lio Rush is finishing up with CZW tonight.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

rovert posted:

I could make add a bunch of qualifiers and be cryptic. But gently caress it but the word is someone most likely Lio Rush is finishing up with CZW tonight.

These posts are better without the qualifiers and cryptic language

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

rovert posted:

Guess Rush is joining the Force then

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

achillesforever6 posted:

Guess Rush is joining the Force then

More cleaning up his image ahead of WWE I guess.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

seriously, gently caress that. What a garbage promotion.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Another thing I should have mentioned but it's always offscreen: after the cameras go off, every night this week (including Slammiversary) Del Rio has done promos thanking the fans for coming out and telling WWE to gently caress itself :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nasg29zstP8

It's gotten to the point the company's drowning him out with music to try to stop it

quote:

El Patron grabs a mic for a shoot. He says it's "that time of the night" when he talks about "that company in Stamford." His attorney, however, called him last night and asked him "what the f--k are you thinking" as he recently "lost enough money from his divorce." At that point, production cut the mic and played his music. El Patron shouted over the music saying he "has enough voice to scream." His music played louder. El Patron tried to continue before giving up.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Was told midweek they were actively hiding microphones from him. lol

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

That’s some classic Steinerizing.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Known heel territory WWE has one babyface going over tomorrow night:
https://twitter.com/WWELeaksDotOrg/status/883568060090765312

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

rovert posted:

Known heel territory WWE has one babyface going over tomorrow night:
https://twitter.com/WWELeaksDotOrg/status/883568060090765312

Heels have been going over hard for months it seems

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Heels have been going over hard for months it seems

gotta get that heat

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

rovert posted:

Known heel territory WWE has one babyface going over tomorrow night

Gotta send the fans home happy with that Brock win.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

does it really count as a babyface going over if it's against bray wyatt

CreedThoughts
Sep 24, 2007
Thanks, I've never owned a refrigerator

Yeah, of course the only heel that loses is Wyatt.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
braun, brock, and alexa are all faces.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Old way: Build up spooky supernatural heels for years and ride their built up credibility for a decade or more

New way: lol more like Bray Diet *loses clean in 11 minutes*

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

CubsWoo posted:

Old way: Build up spooky supernatural heels for years and ride their built up credibility for a decade or more

New way: lol more like Bray Diet *loses clean in 11 minutes*
But have you considered that without competition that wins and losses no longer matter?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

spooky supernatural heels should always be treated like the jokes that they are

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

oatgan posted:

spooky supernatural heels should always be treated like the jokes that they are
Honestly Bray would have been better if he wasn't supernatural at all and just a crazy cult preacher

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

achillesforever6 posted:

Honestly Bray would have been better if he wasn't supernatural at all and just a crazy cult preacher

That's why he was so much better in NXT, and I'm even fine with doing like a small supernatural thing with him once in a while. The thing that sucks with him though is that he is such a high concept gimmick and they do nothing with that gimmick but vague things so fans never have anything to grab onto. The time he was starting to get over was because he started using actual cult language and speaking out for the outcasts and the weirdos and fans were eating that up. All he does now is just say I know your secret then he does a magic trick and never wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

agreed