Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I haven't yet seen Facebook friends posting on other friends or friends of friends list of Jews to kill.

I'm sure I could delve into public Facebook post comments if I really wanted to see that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Actuallly I'm pretty sure Facebook terms of service means they take down things like 'list of Jewish conspirators'

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
V.V is like Ender but for retards. Also instead of being a prodigy commander he's a retard. And instead of space wars it's retards arguing on 4chan

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I think there's a wide gulf of difference between friends and family making backwards jokes about minorites they know, and calling for action against groups of people, and publishing lists of minorites publicly to grow of strangers.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

If my military experience made up for my being ugly I'd be more apt to lie about it on Okcupid, but gently caress I'm ugly.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Grem posted:

If my military experience made up for my being ugly I'd be more apt to lie about it on Okcupid, but gently caress I'm ugly.

Let's see that profile boyo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Woof Blitzer posted:

Let's see that profile boyo

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

This is me

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

motherfucker, you're (a) a civilian so shut the gently caress up and (b) no you're not a sergeant of anything, you're a glorified mall cop baby sitter so shut the gently caress up

Someone at my job keeps referring to themselves as a "supervisor" like we're in some kind of goddamn labor camp or cotton field.

I AM NOT AN "EMPLOYEE". I AM A "HUMAN BEING".

jk i have a sick title.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

Someone at my job keeps referring to themselves as a "supervisor" like we're in some kind of goddamn labor camp or cotton field.

I AM NOT AN "EMPLOYEE". I AM A "HUMAN BEING".

jk i have a sick title.

I'm just gonna keep calling them "Mr. or Ms. Soandso" until I get yelled at

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
A cop shot somebody they shouldn't have. Oh no, the world will end now

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Pesticide20 posted:

Oh no, the world will end now

i loving wish, so i wouldn't have to see your posts

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

i loving wish, so i wouldn't have to see your posts

Rude :mad:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

:whatup:

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Getting constantly shot by cops is just a part of living in a big city these days.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I need to buy more guns so I can protect myself from the police

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Pesticide20 posted:

I need to buy more guns

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
hot original idea for social commentary: post-apocalyptic movies should start dressing up their roving bands of thugs/cannibals/survivalists in scavenged police gear

ps. DO NOT STEAL

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Missionary Positron posted:

hot original idea for social commentary: post-apocalyptic movies should start dressing up their roving bands of thugs/cannibals/survivalists in scavenged police gear

ps. DO NOT STEAL

uh 28 days later you moran

Miloshe
Oct 25, 2009

The little chicken girl wants me to ease up!
He can't handle!
He cries like woman!

Grem posted:

This is me

Setting up for the counter-punch? Straight left, brother, godspeed.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
They pretty much have to convict mohhamud just for the international relations angle.

Maybe BLM will support this small about of justice as a starting point? The collective very publicly supports this trial and conviction then uses the case as precedent and ammo for future black murders

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
If we're doing 4th dimensional psychosocial chess, it's equally possible the department will close ranks around him because the optics of throwing a minority officer to the wolves are real bad. I personally think it's all going to turn one way or the other on the details of the event, but I'm an optimist.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:lol: is he really named Mohammed? He's gonna get the needle. :lol:

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Dead Reckoning posted:

If we're doing 4th dimensional psychosocial chess, it's equally possible the department will close ranks around him because the optics of throwing a minority officer to the wolves are real bad. I personally think it's all going to turn one way or the other on the details of the event, but I'm an optimist.

equally possible? lol I don't think so

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
https://twitter.com/ironghazi/status/887154913087811586

IT BEGINS

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
You know what, gently caress it, I hope this turns out to be a good shoot

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

I hope they find old gangsta pose pics of her and then acquit him by a groomed jury.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Force de Fappe posted:

I hope they find old gangsta pose pics of her and then acquit him by a groomed jury.

She was in her pajamas during the day while out in public.

That's as bad as white after Labor Day.

Deserved it imho.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Any first hand accounts released yet besides her son's?

I know the loss of a loved one compels people to be totally honest and completely rational but I'm a crazy person who thinks corroboration and multiple sources are preferable to snap judgments...

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Vic, shut the gently caress up or I'm chain probating you until it's as unfunny as your schtick these days.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
In fact, gently caress it. Probating your dumb contrarian rear end.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Cole I accidentally probated you too, I'm extremely inebriated on multiple substances.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Ah yes, let's squelch discussion of a black cop shooting an Australian to death. There is certainly nothing there that might be worth discussing or examining, particularly by the retards on this forum

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Realtalk: Isn't this supposed to be the thread for Hillary/gun/etc chat? I thought the Hillary lost/etc. thread was renamed to this, but I keep confusing it with the Hunter S. Thompson thread.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I honestly have no idea which thread is which anymore. None of the names mean a goddamned thing.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I think the Hunter Thompson thread is the actual gun chat thread and this one was the weird whatever else shitpost thread.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Hunter S. Thompson is the legit gun chat thread. This is the thread for all the derail causing bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
The Gun control chat thread, if you will
(IT IS A TERRIBLE IDEA AND DOESN'T WORK)

• Locked thread