Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
this thread has recently been high on crap and low on lols

i like this thread, it is a good thread. i was sad when it was locked. can we not go through that same run-around again please guys? can we have a bi-partisan reaching across the aisle to agree not to turn this hitherto funny thread into a shitstorm of endless tedium?

this post paid for by the "let's not get the lol thread locked again" party

my name is plavski and I approve this message

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Plavski posted:

i like this thread, it is a good thread. i was sad when it was locked. can we not go through that same run-around again please guys? can we have a bi-partisan reaching across the aisle to agree not to turn this hitherto funny thread into a shitstorm of endless tedium?

The G20 should replenish the lol reserves my man

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Plavski posted:

:five:

Except there really should be reaching around the aisle.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

nigga crab pollock posted:

does the name nigga crab pollock offend you such that you must abbreviate it? too afraid of CCN journalists hunting through your post history and threatening to dox you for typing out a lowly 'nigga?'

Actually I'm posting through my iPhone so I don't wanna have to deal with autocorrect, also, I don't like you, so I'm just going to put as little effort into talking about you as possible

Also CCN :lol:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/AP/status/882888220580728834

:thunk:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/StockMonsterUSA...1761%23lastpost

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Boris is our Trump - an embarrassing dumb piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat clown that nobody likes. Has a good vocab though, that's about it.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Welp I just heard about this from the new psychicpebbles podcast, a little reminder that our president could have been waaaaay more pathetic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i'm glad you guys elected a president that talks about his previous reality show ratings on a global political stage, lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I don't think news channel X should criticize and report on the government because I had a successful reality show on their parent channel once *audience hoots and howls, toilet flushes loudly in the background*

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Straight up, the president is dumber than a bag of bricks.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Blacks
Rule

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

nigga crab pollock posted:

man this level of narcissistic hubris and ignorance really explains why people thought hillary would win doesnt it

LOL

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

I don't think news channel X should criticize and report on the government because I had a successful reality show on their parent channel once *audience hoots and howls, toilet flushes loudly in the background*

Lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

TontoCorazon posted:

Straight up, the president is dumber than a bag of bricks.

And less useful.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Donald Trump, a retard who can't read, was voted for by people who think he is relatively smart compared to themselves, and many of them have avatars proudly saying so lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

NCP voted for gary johnson

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Yo, your fat white trash president will roll in here in Germany sometimes this evening in his fat man rascal. Gonna be the biggest protest wave in a long time and I hate ever American for making us waste an insane amount of tax money on this useless dipshit. No doubt he's gonna sleep through every meeting as he always does and only interrupt everyone with his occasional slumber farts. We could have build an entire children hospital wing with that kind of cash. Hope you are ashamed of yourself

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Yo, your fat white trash president will roll in here in Germany sometimes this evening in his fat man rascal. Gonna be the biggest protest wave in a long time and I hate ever American for making us waste an insane amount of tax money on this useless dipshit. No doubt he's gonna sleep through every meeting as he always does and only interrupt everyone with his occasional slumber farts. We could have build an entire children hospital wing with that kind of cash. Hope you are ashamed of yourself

Just give him a chance man geez

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/ComfortablySmug...%3D1763%23pti14

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/sta...%3D1763%23pti14

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I love how the idiots always bashing the "New York Elite" voted a "New York Elite" into office. Dude literally has a gold tower. In Manhattan nonetheless.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

TontoCorazon posted:

I love how the idiots always bashing the "New York Elite" voted a "New York Elite" into office. Dude literally has a gold tower. In Manhattan nonetheless.

He is a man of the people, because he's dumb as poo poo.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

There are people in this crowd of his supporters in Poland who are waving confederate flags lmao

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

There are people in this crowd of his supporters in Poland who are waving confederate flags lmao

That's because Republican US presidents are extremely popular in Poland and who can forget that time the Republicans tried to secede from the union :v:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

He is a man of the people, because he's dumb as poo poo.

Also fat, disgusting and driving around in a rascal

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Yup haha

https://twitter.com/ezlusztig/status/882929437330812928

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

that body shape doesn't make any sense

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I want to know about those best ribs

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i just noticed the gun lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

"When they come for my gun, I'll be ready"

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

That's a pretty obvious photoshop. Unlike the best ribs, which are very real and I want to find out all I can about them.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
lol imagine this fat gently caress trying to turn around for his gun, fumbling at its edge with his greasy sweaty sausage fingers, breathing heavily lol

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

how is this madness

it's just some dude with a flag

sometimes people exaggerate

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/statu...%3D1764%23pti29

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

KRAKOW WILL RISE AGAIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Poland is pretty much a racist shithole, the current government is the same as the worst of the republican party, of course trump is gonna get a warm welcome there lmao. A friend of mine is polish, and a generally liberal, educated guy. He visited his family and was almost shell shocked by how stupid and racist the people were. "They're all idiots, you can't believe it. They are loving idiots and they think they're smart"

They love coal, hate immigrants, are convinced of the superiority of the white, christian race, and the women look a lot like ivanka. Trump and Poland is a match made in heaven, it will be his favorite country when he comes back.