Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

A few more videos. The first one is counselor gameplay from about a week ago that I hadn't had time to upload and the second two are some of my better Jason rounds from the past few days. Phyresis did me a huge favor in the last one by driving the four-seater into the lake early in the round. Also, I'm still not very good at shifting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRXK2-24-Sc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb1b-KwwmGo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0y2fAgtGtg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Tiffany died trying to lift the world's largest machete.

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Jul 6, 2017

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Really wish Gun media would fix their broken rear end game before doing this poo poo.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Alteisen posted:

Really wish Gun media would fix their broken rear end game before doing this poo poo.

I'm glad they're doing this poo poo while fixing the game since they're doing both at once because that's possible.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I'm glad they're doing this poo poo while fixing the game since they're doing both at once because that's possible.

Yea clearly banning people should be a priority in a game that's hemorrhaging players and will probably be forgotten in like a month.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

Alteisen posted:

Yea clearly banning people should be a priority in a game that's hemorrhaging players and will probably be forgotten in like a month.

I'm sure it takes their entire development team to review and ban people.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Alteisen posted:

hemorrhaging players

:thunk:

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
when will they ban Chad from existence

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Quick Match is such trash, at least one fuckboy leaves immediately during the cinematic when he sees that he's not Jason, leading to immediate cascade failure. Do these retards even have any self-awareness whatsoever or do they sit there and bitch when half of the players leave when they finally get to play as Jay?

game theory fucken sucks because people are trash

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Phyresis posted:

Quick Match is such trash, at least one fuckboy leaves immediately during the cinematic when he sees that he's not Jason, leading to immediate cascade failure. Do these retards even have any self-awareness whatsoever or do they sit there and bitch when half of the players leave when they finally get to play as Jay?

They really need to punish this phenomena.

Not my pants! *leaves*
Not my pants! *leaves*
My Pants! (Goes 3/7 and ragequits when you leave in the 4-door with everyone)

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

I have the day off work today so when do the majority of Xbone goons play this game? I'd like to get in on that action. Been meaning to join the club but i'm not even sure where that feature is on the dashboard.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Alteisen posted:

Jesus Christ Alteisen my dude, do you ever get tired of being wrong because you have made a dumb assumption

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

They really need to punish this phenomena.

I propose they make a separate map where they banish players who do this repeatedly, like X number of times in X minutes. It's a map where not only do they get to be Jason, they all get to be Jason.

And that's it, literally everybody in the server is Jason and they can just stomp around swinging their big dick-weapons around and growl over the mic.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

King Vidiot posted:

I propose they make a separate map where they banish players who do this repeatedly, like X number of times in X minutes. It's a map where not only do they get to be Jason, they all get to be Jason.

And that's it, literally everybody in the server is Jason and they can just stomp around swinging their big dick-weapons around and growl over the mic.

With no match time limit.

The Dickhead Thunderdome

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

I don't know why I ever dismissed single-player mode. It's actually going to be a god-send. All of these clowns will be shunted offline, shouting BLYAT at bots

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Phyresis posted:

I don't know why I ever dismissed single-player mode. It's actually going to be a god-send. All of these clowns will be shunted offline, shouting BLYAT at bots

Once SP is released, we should get Burk to go AFK in a PM, designate him as Jason, and quickly change our names to generic bot ones.

Then, once the game starts, we silently run around like bots while Burk is confused as to what he is actually playing.

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

:regd10:

Alteisen posted:

All these flavors, and you chose to be salty

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Alteisen posted:

Show us on the doll where the game touched you.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Haha, so on the topic of the ban stuff, this is the top review on the game right now, saw it from elsewhere and then went to check myself.

Now knowing hokey rear end stories like this from 100 different places, I looked into it some because he sounds full of it. Like 3 pages into the discussion and you get this gem.

And a whole one more page comes up with this.

GUYS IT'S SUCH AN INJUSTICE THAT A BIG SEXIST rear end in a top hat GOT BANNED, HE JUST WANTED TO CALL PEOPLE FAGS :qq:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

:mrapig: Friday the 13th: The Safespace :mrapig:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Yardbomb posted:

Haha, so on the topic of the ban stuff, this is the top review on the game right now, saw it from elsewhere and then went to check myself.

Now knowing hokey rear end stories like this from 100 different places, I looked into it some because he sounds full of it. Like 3 pages into the discussion and you get this gem.

GUYS IT'S SUCH AN INJUSTICE THAT A BIG SEXIST rear end in a top hat GOT BANNED, HE JUST WANTED TO CALL PEOPLE FAGS :qq:

Ah, now Alteisen's post makes more sense.

codenameFANGIO fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jul 6, 2017

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Like hot tip, I don't care how many worldwide players a game has, I'm always in favor of people like that being told to hit the bricks.

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

:regd10:

codenameFANGIO posted:

Ah, now Alteisen's post makes more sense.

I think we found Alteisen's Steam account. Maybe that's why he's so upset.

Game is fun, don't play with pubbies, when is the next science camp?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Phyresis posted:

That is likely the day 1 bug where people crash on the intro.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I love how guys like that are always the type who will hear someone use a word that sounds impressive and then all the sudden completely unsubtly they are using the word themselves. Something tells me that "Dilly Dingus" had never used the word "appalling" until he learned it from the devs.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Once SP is released, we should get Burk to go AFK in a PM, designate him as Jason, and quickly change our names to generic bot ones.

Then, once the game starts, we silently run around like bots while Burk is confused as to what he is actually playing.

You can never bot hard enough to be a bot

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Starting in the lodge is weak. That happened to me a couple times recently and it was instant death for Chad.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

...and the pitch! posted:

Starting in the lodge is weak. That happened to me a couple times recently and it was instant death for Chad.

Gotta learn how to hide boyo

And I don't mean in closets

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Yardbomb posted:

Oh man, between the "can you prove he knew they were 12? :smuggo:" and "12 year olds can't LEGALLY play video games", it's like angry reddit gamer distilled to it's base. The only thing missing is "oh so I can kill people but calling everyone a human being is too far? drat SJWs" to make it perfect :discourse:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"You have no class"

- dude having a meltdown because he was reprimanded for sexually harassing kids

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

"You have no class"

- dude having a meltdown because he was reprimanded for sexually harassing kids

Defeated, the ragetroll returned to his lair and masturbated furiously to Rule 34 gif's of Widowmaker.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
So, inspired by this game, I'm going back and watching all the old Friday the 13th movies. Watched the first one yesterday, and it's really fun how the devs managed to capture the atmosphere and the little details. I kept seeing things, like rugs or wall hangings, that made me go "Oh, poo poo, I died near that thing the other day!"

Also, the game needs a Crazy Ralph character.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Phylodox posted:

Also a Creighton Duke, as bad as IX was.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Phylodox posted:

So, inspired by this game, I'm going back and watching all the old Friday the 13th movies. Watched the first one yesterday, and it's really fun how the devs managed to capture the atmosphere and the little details. I kept seeing things, like rugs or wall hangings, that made me go "Oh, poo poo, I died near that thing the other day!"

We've unanimously approved creation of a wheelchair character.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I would play Wheelchair Man every day every time every where.

You can't catch Scoots, Jason! He don't need no legs!

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Burkion posted:

I would play Wheelchair Man every day every time every where.

You can't catch Scoots, Jason! He don't need no legs!

You plus janky wheelchair physics?

:getin:

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'll loving fly, just you watch me

Though I would adore a crazy old man character who can't fight back, instead he just runs around and you can press the mouse button to yell out different cries of doom. DOOM

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
A mode where you could transfer into the other player character's bodies would actually be loving awesome the more I think of it. Retroactively justify Part 9, make it happen!

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
In all honesty what we need are more maps. The same three maps over and over is getting a bit old, not that I don't love this game. But a new locale or two would be fantastic and really amp gameplay up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Yeah, like I'm pretty happy with the actual gameplay, the characters, Jasons and all that, the biggest thing I want is more places to run around in.

People in a bunch of other places are STILL going crazy over bugs and stuff but it seems like they already got rid of the real bad offenders? I dunno on that one.

• Locked thread