Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Jackson, Mississippi! :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

kaleedity posted:

being from the south is neat because I have voted dozens of times and have never voted for someone that won an election :smith:

one time i voted for lloyd doggett and he won

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Just vote republican and accelerate your fellow countrymen to their fentanyl deaths

:votegop:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
NOLA is a pretty cool southern city

The best real southern city is Miami tho

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Serf posted:

the only mistake sherman made was in not burning savannah to a cinder. never been to new orleans but i hear good things

also atlanta would be 1000% cooler if they kept the name terminus

ive only visited new orleans so I'm not sure what it's like to live there. The city's a mess, but it has personality above most other cities

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

why is the onus never on the republican party to move to the center :thunk:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

new orleans is also really good, credit where it's due

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agean90 posted:

ive only visited new orleans so I'm not sure what it's like to live there. The city's a mess, but it has personality above most other cities

i'm just a country bumpkin so all cities seem like messes to me, but its better than woods and fields and loving nothing to do

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The best real southern city is Miami tho

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
How long is New Orleans gonna last with climate change?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

alnilam posted:

lol

punchy is one of the funniest posters itt imo

thanks i like you too

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a former executive for Microsoft Corporation,[1] and PR and advertising firm Burson-Marsteller.

Together with Doug Schoen, he was co-founder of the polling firm Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates.,[2] whose clients included political and business leaders such as U.S. President Bill Clinton, British Prime Minister Tony Blair, and Bill Gates. Penn later served as chief strategist and pollster to Hillary Clinton in her unsuccessful campaign for the democratic nomination for the 2008 presidential election.

hm i wonder why he wouldnt want the democrats to go left :thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

Sheng-Ji Yang has issued a correction as of 15:01 on Jul 6, 2017

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Serf posted:

i'm just a country bumpkin so all cities seem like messes to me, but its better than woods and fields and loving nothing to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

you could be making $5000 per episode!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2945881

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
The trick is that most cities are good. Even in the South. As long as they're real cities and not bullshit industrial ghost towns like Dayton, Ohio or something.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/cnni/status/882952793920864256

Mark "Augustus" Zuckerberg and Emmanuel "Jupiter" Macron will lead us into the future.

the truly inspiring part of this story didnt get reported. turns out that he actually held his breath the entire four hours. macron was concerned about conserving "precious oxygen" for the rest of the crew, and used his extreme powers of self control to make the sacrifice. truly a hero. vive la france

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

How long is New Orleans gonna last with climate change?
can't they just build a wall

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

slouch posted:

the truly inspiring part of this story didnt get reported. turns out that he actually held his breath the entire four hours. macron was concerned about conserving "precious oxygen" for the rest of the crew, and used his extreme powers of self control to make the sacrifice. truly a hero. vive la france

hunt for the red cucktober

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/cnni/status/882952793920864256

Mark "Augustus" Zuckerberg and Emmanuel "Jupiter" Macron will lead us into the future.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Didn't Obama call Macron to encourage him and show solidarity?

Lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

quote:

The path back to power for the Democratic Party today, as it was in the 1990s, is unquestionably to move to the center and reject the siren calls of the left, whose policies and ideas have weakened the party.

You will not trick me with your siren call of a sensible healthcare system. no sir!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I hear that's all the rage these days

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

why is jupiter encroaching on neptune's realm?!

*throws giant trident at france*

Serf
May 5, 2011

too bad i just raise goats and am not an actual caveman

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

punchymcpunch posted:

why is jupiter encroaching on neptune's realm?!

*throws giant trident at france*

and that trident was held by alb-

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

so uh, is that the andrew stein that endorsed donald trump for president cause drat. NYT Opinion pages do something cool like publishing a Chomsky interview for one day, and immediately go back to making GBS threads all over leftists

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
running around on stage, dripping sweat, acting like a goddamned lunatic and screaming democrats democrats democrats! over and over again like steve ballmer from microsoft.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

why would you need 5k a month to live in a mud hut made from your own feces and piss tho

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

They literally have learned nothing and still think their ideas are the correct choice.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

fits my needs posted:

and that trident was held by alb-

Hey I know that boat!

It's a Carolina Skiff

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

consumed by normies posted:

why would you need 5k a month to live in a mud hut made from your own feces and piss tho

who is john galt

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Baloogan posted:

google atlas shrugged

lol

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/882963215973580801

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

You will not trick me with your siren call of a sensible healthcare system. no sir!

All the leftist policies the Democrats have adopted such as:

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
I moved on her like a bitch...

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

It's a Carolina Skiff

what the gently caress

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

All the leftist policies the Democrats have adopted such as:

I love how the article blames bernie sanders and elizabeth warren for losing the last election

yeah, uh huh

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

BarronsArtGallery posted:

isnt trump the bitch in this scenario, i wasn't clear on that

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

BarronsArtGallery posted:

What does this even mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baloogan posted:

who is john galt

for 12 years you have been asking: who is joseph joestar

this is joseph joestar speaking

i am the man who has mastered his breathing i am the man who does not sacrifice his family or his values i am the man who has deprived you of stand users and thus has destroyed your World, and if you wish to know why you are perishing - you who dread sunlight - i am the man who will now tell you

you're about to say: "A=A"

• Locked thread