Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
Crash has a girlfriend. Well, technically. She only appeared in the first game and was never mentioned again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Double Punctuation posted:

Crash has a girlfriend. Well, technically. She only appeared in the first game and was never mentioned again.

Maybe they had a very painful breakup and he doesn't like to talk about it.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

I'm not sure how many people get that this is a Serbian 8th grade biology textbook.
"Family", I suppose.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Zero One posted:

Faces on a rollercoaster. Click for huge.

These are all FUN pictures!

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Pararoid posted:

You mean Mega Drive :black101:. Genesis sounds like some kind of bible games console.

Also Sega had the best retro RPG, Wonderboy 3: The Dragons Trap, so we were all good on that front.

Off topic, but if you liked Wonder Boy 3, they did an HD remaster earlier this year and it is AMAZING.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Erebus posted:

do not steel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXDNBBh2QSo

nerdz has a new favorite as of 04:05 on Jul 6, 2017

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

I.C. posted:

These are all FUN pictures!

Well the dude in the third row mildly amused but not at all impressed in the first two pictures gave me a sensible chuckle...

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

gbut posted:

I'm not sure how many people get that this is a Serbian 8th grade biology textbook.
"Family", I suppose.

Apparently it's a guide to raising kidnapped babies as your own. In Arizona.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Is point 2 supposed to be a bad thing?

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Tiggum posted:

He is a falling-star artist, and a vegan knowingly going to a place where they sell burgers and stuff. This is just a sad cry for attention.

I mean, do the lactose intolerant go to the dairy and complain that everything there has milk in it?

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Tiggum posted:

Also, our 'ancestors' would have died regardlessly, and I'm pretty sure none of them died in glorious self-sacrifice so their descendants could live profound lifes, as judged by Moby, creator of easy listening electronic music.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
No you see everyone needs to fight as hard as they can all the time, even if there is nothing to fight. Everyone fights to make a better spot for their offspring, so that they don't have to fight so hard as their parents did, and we should all take a giant piss over all our ancestors' struggle and fight anyway. Even when we don't have to. Especially when we don't have to. You monster.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I saw a video a while back where a journalist went to Kurdistan and interviewed some people, and it turns out a lot of the people fighting ISIS are old guys who have been in the peshmerga their whole lives, first fighting Saddam, then during the US occupation, and now fighting ISIS. The journalist interviewed some young people on the Kurdish home front who were leading good lives, had jobs, going to bars and clubs, hanging out with friends, etc., and they said they felt kinda guilty because they were leading the good life while this older generation was out there fighting ISIS. Then the journalist went and interviewed the old guys and their response was "that's the whole point. We're doing this, out here fighting these assholes, specifically so that the younger generation doesn't have to, and they can lead a comfortable life free from the constant fear of death."

I feel like that's an interesting contrast to Moby's "kids these days with their meat :argh:" approach.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It's a year 8 biology book.

E: I'm extremely slow.

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

Does Nicolas Cage tell you about the birds but NOT THE BEEESSSS!?

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Der Kyhe posted:

He is a falling-star artist, and a vegan knowingly going to a place where they sell burgers and stuff. This is just a sad cry for attention.

I mean, do the lactose intolerant go to the dairy and complain that everything there has milk in it?
The guy who sold every song off Play to advertisers has no right to lecture anyone else on moral failings

Having said that, he does a lot of good work supporting music therapy and bringing music to underprivileged kids, so it's hard to come down too hard against him

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

What uh...what's going on down there?

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Crotch rot

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Say Nothing posted:

I literally knew nothing about the game apart from what I'd seen in fanart. Up until now I thought she was Crash's girlfriend.

It's a slow morning at work and I don't have much to do, so I googled this guy out of curiosity.

Turns out he's got an IMDB page.

IMDB Bio posted:

Vincent Capretta began his music career at the age of seven studying music theory and classical guitar at the renown Cleveland Music School Settlement. Winning radio talent contests at the age of twelve led Capretta to vocal scholarship in the Opera Department of the prominent Cleveland Institute of Music. In addition to serving as lead tenor for the Cleveland Civic Light Opera for two seasons, Capretta has held several leading roles in professional and community theater. Capretta was featured at the New Music Seminar in New York City in 1986 in response to his first music video "Fallin Again". In 1987, Capretta hit the national Eurobeat charts in the United States on LSA Records with his covers of the disco classics "I Will Survive" and "Turn the Beat Around" and again in 1990 with "Never Knew Love Like This Before". Capretta hit the European dance charts in 1992 on Loading Bay Records with his rendition of the classic "It's My Party" and his featured on the Best of Loading Bay High Energy Volume I. Topping the Playboy Cable Channel Hot Rock's chart in 1993 with his #1 steamy music video "Puerto Rican Sex", Capretta is also known for his successful music video "Stormy Weather" on ETV and RockAmerica in 1996. Now Capretta resurfaces in 2009 on CM Records with the huge dance floor anthem "Big Mama's House" produced by International dance music producer Rod Carrillo.
- IMDb Mini Biography By: Media Giants

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 13:07 on Jul 6, 2017

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bogan King posted:

It took you writing this for me to realise people would have stoma sex with gauges. Now I'm going to feel gross(er than normal) all day.

My ex-wife had a patient once that came in for an unrelated condition, and the docs noticed she had herpes around a stoma in her side.

You're welcome.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Deteriorata posted:

Apparently it's a guide to raising kidnapped babies as your own. In Arizona.

Well, would you buy furniture from a place called Unpainted Serbia?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

It's a slow morning at work and I don't have much to do, so I googled this guy out of curiosity.

Turns out he's got an IMDB page.

That guy OBVIOUSLY wrote his own bio. Looking up his videos and well...they're something alright. Nightstalker especially is a pro-click video.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

PeTA posted:

Even Denny’s—known for its traditional breakfast, lunch, and dinner fare—has some vegan options. Denny’s vegan offerings include oatmeal, the Fit Fare® Veggie Skillet (ask for no egg whites), English muffins, bagels, grits, applesauce, fresh fruit, vegetable plates, seasoned French fries, baked potatoes with several vegetable toppings, garden salads with light Italian dressing or oil and vinegar dressing, and sandwiches that can be made with several vegetable options. It also serves a Boca burger.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

People are always looking for new ways to tell you they are Vegan...

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

PETA posted:

Even Denny’s—known for its traditional breakfast, lunch, and dinner fare—has some vegan options. Denny’s vegan offerings include oatmeal, the Fit Fare® Veggie Skillet (ask for no egg whites), English muffins, bagels, grits, applesauce, fresh fruit, vegetable plates, seasoned French fries, baked potatoes with several vegetable toppings, garden salads with light Italian dressing or oil and vinegar dressing, and sandwiches that can be made with several vegetable options. It also serves a Boca burger.

They can still order water, though! :downs:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hirayuki posted:

They can still order water, though! :downs:

The point is vegans shouldn't be allowed to order anything.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Bogan King posted:

It took you writing this for me to realise people would have stoma sex with gauges. Now I'm going to feel gross(er than normal) all day.

And to thank you for reminding me of a childhood trauma I had almost managed to completely bury, I'm going to tell you this wonderful story from my youth:

When I was about 10, I went with my friend and his parents to an old folk's home to visit his grandmother. While there, I heard a little old lady telling her friend in a very matter of fact way that she wished she had her stoma when she was younger because then she wouldn't have had so many children because her husband loved it so much.

I asked the nurse who was leading us through the home, and who had also heard the little old lady, what a stoma was* and she said, "Oh god, I can't" and ignored me and practically fled when she got us to the right room.

That night, I looked up stoma in my Concise Oxford and the world was never the same again.

* for the record, I originally thought it was a pet of some sort. Or hobby.

\/\/\/ Everyone suffers :argh:

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 17:09 on Jul 6, 2017

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Gorilla Salad posted:

And to thank you for reminding me of my childhood trauma, I'm going to tell you this wonderful story from my youth:

When I was about 10, I went with my friend and his parents to an old folk's home to visit his grandmother. While there, I heard a little old lady telling her friend in a very matter of fact way that she wished she had her stoma when she was younger because then she wouldn't have had so many children because her husband loved it so much.

I asked the nurse who was leading us through the home, and who had also heard the little old lady, what a stoma was* and she said, "Oh god, I can't" and ignored me and practically fled when she got us to the right room.

That night, I looked up stoma in my Concise Oxford and the world was never the same again.

:barf:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
And upon ordering "water", Kenneth Lay suplexes a dead horse through the storefront

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

And to thank you for reminding me of a childhood trauma I had almost managed to completely bury, I'm going to tell you this wonderful story from my youth:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wouldn't loving a stoma, I don't know, push it back in or something?

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wouldn't loving a stoma, I don't know, push it back in or something?

I'm pretty sure a stoma is just a gross, drippy hole.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Aleph Null posted:

I'm pretty sure a stoma is just a gross, drippy hole.

how is your mother, btw?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

My grandma had a temporary colostomy bag at one point in between intestional surgeries and the little tri-fold pamphlet they gave her about it said in as polite and professional language as possible not to gently caress the hole. Apparently it's common enough to make the pamphlet.

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Knormal posted:

My grandma had a temporary colostomy bag at one point in between intestional surgeries and the little tri-fold pamphlet they gave her about it said in as polite and professional language as possible not to gently caress the hole. Apparently it's common enough to make the pamphlet.

Talking to ER staff you hear all the horrors of humanity. I learned about a homeless guy named Side Pocket who would whore out his colostomy hole.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
So, Hitler had the right idea, then?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Words cannot express how much I hate this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JEEVES420 posted:

I learned about a homeless guy named Side Pocket who would whore out his colostomy hole.

lmao