Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh god isn't that dude a prominent MRA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
of course he is

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Tetracube posted:

oh god isn't that dude a prominent MRA

Matt Forney, who is way the gently caress over 24 and ludicrously self-aggrandizing.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Not only is Forney an MRA he's also a nazi and he doesn't live in Portland so I doubt that's real.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

MageMage posted:

Yanked this from the DnD picture thread:

The noise I made when I read this was meant to be "Oh boy" but came out as "hueeeghhhh"

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

What the gently caress is wrong with your skull?

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Testekill posted:

He's like a potato that gave up.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Testekill posted:

Judging by his opinions, dropped multiple times as a child.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

AlmightyBob posted:

Not only is Forney an MRA he's also a nazi and he doesn't live in Portland so I doubt that's real

http://mattforney.com/young-white-female-needed-for-companionship-and-sexytime/

It's presumably satire, though given what these people normally write it can be hard to tell.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

It must be great having enough money to spend millions and still look this bad.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

The noise I made when I read this was meant to be "Oh boy" but came out as "hueeeghhhh"

somewhere, Pick just woke up

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
i bet he can eat alot of ice cream with those lips

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Why are MRAs so physically unattractive? Like, why do they think they're entitled to demand a decent looking woman when they look like an rear end in a top hat that's been wiped too hard with cheap toilet paper after a day of heavy drinking and Taco Bell?

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

Why are MRAs so physically unattractive? Like, why do they think they're entitled to demand a decent looking woman when they look like an rear end in a top hat that's been wiped too hard with cheap toilet paper after a day of heavy drinking and Taco Bell?

I think it's kind of the other way round. If you look like poo poo women won't be paying you much attention and in some men this manifests as anger at women in general.
Some ugly dudes just make the best of it and have normal, fulfilling relationships.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

Oh man, PP, you have no idea how deep the Matt Forney hole goes.

He's a pick up artist as well. Yeah. Potato man. Man who is really into aryan skull shape but has the most obviously wonky skull ever (without it being obviously wrong like the ones you're now thinking of).

This guy
is one of the few people on the entire internet who has many photos of themselves without a single one being flattering. I know. I've checked.

He wants to sell you books on how to get laid- most of which he plagiarised almost in full from confessed serial rapist RooshV.

(E: he's also one of the few people forums #1 cool boy hbomberguy has ever criticised for his looks, and his criticism amounts to "Oh, man, he looks really un-fit.")

Somfin has a new favorite as of 11:01 on Jul 6, 2017

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

MageMage posted:

I FAILED LITERALLY ALL OF THE CRITERIA EXCEPT BMI!

brb gonna eat two hundred million breadsticks just to be sure

AlmightyBob posted:

Not only is Forney an MRA he's also a nazi and he doesn't live in Portland so I doubt that's real.

Jesus loving god, it's like someone stuffed a white garbage bag with pudding and onions.

Also, that is one hosed-up skull, and I literally have a degree in hosed-up skulls.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Reminds me of these guys

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

Reminds me of these guys

Quickly now, attach the battery!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LifeSunDeath posted:

Reminds me of these guys

Those dudes rule

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2775699/rodrigo-alves-human-ken-doll/

Rodrigo first decided to go under the knife in 2004 - after a childhood of struggling with his self-image.

His long list of surgery includes:

£8,000 on Botox and fillers
£30,000 on nose jobs
£3,000 on liposuction to his jaw
£10,000 on pec implants.
£22,000 on a fake six-pack
£7,000 on fillers to his arms
£5,000 hair transplant
£7,000 on laser lipo
£6,000 on leg lipo
£3,000 on calf shaping
Fat transfer to give him a “Brazillian” bum
A SMAS facelift

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Why do all people who get a lot of cosmetic surgery always look the same? Puffy cheeks and small eyes.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2775699/rodrigo-alves-human-ken-doll/

Rodrigo first decided to go under the knife in 2004 - after a childhood of struggling with his self-image.

His long list of surgery includes:

£8,000 on Botox and fillers
£30,000 on nose jobs
£3,000 on liposuction to his jaw
£10,000 on pec implants.
£7,000 on fillers to his arms
£5,000 hair transplant
£7,000 on laser lipo
£6,000 on leg lipo
£3,000 on calf shaping
Fat transfer to give him a “Brazillian” bum
A SMAS facelift

That guy has spent $130,000 to look like poo poo. I get that he had image problems, but is this really making him happy? He has to know he looks unnatural, no matter what, right?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

£30,000 on nose jobs

I know next to nothing about plastic surgery, but what the hell warrants 30 G's for a rhinoplasty?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
£10,000 on pec implants.

That's some expensive plastic

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost
How do you spend 30k on nose jobs and end up with no nose

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Somfin posted:

The Emperor's New Nose

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Eventually, you run out of nose I guess.

Also, I think that a heavily plastic surgeried face goes into the uncanny valley after a while. The individual features look alright, but together they don't quite make up a whole.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
"Are you a REAL villian?"

"Well, uh, technically... naaah."

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
We Are Number One, but this time Robbie Rotten AIN'T loving AROUND WITH SPIRIT GUM.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Somfin posted:

Oh man, PP, you have no idea how deep the Matt Forney hole goes.

He's a pick up artist as well. Yeah. Potato man. Man who is really into aryan skull shape but has the most obviously wonky skull ever (without it being obviously wrong like the ones you're now thinking of).

This guy

is one of the few people on the entire internet who has many photos of themselves without a single one being flattering. I know. I've checked.

He wants to sell you books on how to get laid- most of which he plagiarised almost in full from confessed serial rapist RooshV.

(E: he's also one of the few people forums #1 cool boy hbomberguy has ever criticised for his looks, and his criticism amounts to "Oh, man, he looks really un-fit.")

In this instance, "pick up artist" is just a euphemism to describe how much community service he's likely done.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Somfin posted:

The Nose of Theseus

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Somfin posted:

We need to ask the professor

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Slugnoid posted:

You're lucky he hosed it up tbh. Tattooing a nautical star on your collarbone means you're claiming to be a Vor - basically a russian made man, and if the wrong person saw it in the wrong part of town you'd wind up getting it blow torched off your body at best

Just want to point out that the tattoos they have are 8-pointed stars, not 5, and it's very dependant on where it's placed.

Zipperelli. has a new favorite as of 14:07 on Jul 6, 2017

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Zipperelli. posted:

Just want to point out that the tattoos they have are 8-pointed stars, not 5, and it's very dependant on where it's placed.

Best stick with the swastika, just to be on the safe side.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Best stick with the swastika, just to be on the safe side.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

We Know Catheters posted:

Why do all people who get a lot of cosmetic surgery always look the same? Puffy cheeks and small eyes.

I'm gonna go with "injecting too many artificial compounds into their faces".

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

MageMage posted:

I've never had trouble getting women and I'm a fat white guy. Ladies swoon when they see my room

sometimes I like to take a break in my trashroom, piss in an OJ bottle, and sit in front of a pile of idiot colorful foreign money

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Please tell me this person is on a watch list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am also a fat white dude, who understands my limitations. I ain't pulling down a 9 or a 10.

• Locked thread