Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mes
Apr 28, 2006

Anyone interested in a Gitzo GT2532? I'll post some pics and let it go for cheap if anyone here is interested. Just look in to off load stuff I never touch these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
My wife and I going to be selling our home in Spring 2018 and really downsizing, I have a bunch of bags that I don't want or need. All great bags in good condition, little use.

First is the Lowepro Photo Sport 200AW, good for day packing/hiking and carrying your camera.

Asking $70 shipped

Next is the Crumpler Seven Million Dollar Home, black with green interior .. purchased from a fellow dorkroomer awhile ago.

Asking $60 shipped

Edit: I forgot about my Tenba Shootout backpack. It's big, holds a ton of stuff and carries a big tripod too and in good condition.

Asking $50 shipped.

Here's my cat Reese, he approves this message and is not for sale.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jul 7, 2017

coronalight
Oct 12, 2006

asdfghjkl;

Shrieking Muppet posted:

Bumping this stuff, I know there was some interest in the 67 here.

Interested in selling the 105 separate?

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

scotty posted:

Interested in selling the 105 separate?

I really would prefer to keep the kit whole if I can, sorry.

coronalight
Oct 12, 2006

asdfghjkl;

Shrieking Muppet posted:

I really would prefer to keep the kit whole if I can, sorry.

Totally understand, if in the future you decide to switch it up, keep me in mind.

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

mAlfunkti0n posted:

I am not interested (no Nikon body to use it on) but just curious; can the firmware on this be updated via the little USB mount Sigma sells? Maybe that could correct the outer AF points?

The USB dock's AF adjustment is more robust than an in-body solution because you can adjust the autofocus at different focal lengths (on a zoom lens) and even for different focus distances, but any changes it makes are global across the entire range of AF points; you can't adjust those individually.

The problem is that the outer points are backfocusing relative to the center AF point. So fixing AF for the outer points means that the center point will start frontfocusing. I've done a fair bit of research and it doesn't look like there's a solution for this particular problem.

The lens is still perfectly capable if you're a fan of focusing and recomposing instead of futzing with moving your AF point around all the time. But I want to be able to place the AF point where I want and trust that it'll be sharp even when wide open.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Anyone got a Nikon 70-200 2.8 they're willing to part with? Also, any recommendations for the vr1 vs vr2? Is the latter worth the price difference?

TheBananaKing
Jul 16, 2004

Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world.
Smellrose

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Crumpler Seven Million Dollar Home, black with green interior.

[...]

Tenba Shootout backpack.

$100 for both shipped?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

TheBananaKing posted:

$100 for both shipped?

If you're in the US of A they are yours dear dorkroom. Paypal to jarred.sutherland AT gmail.com

Thanks!

Edit: I also accept Google Wallet at the same address. That is preferred if you have that method available.

TheBananaKing
Jul 16, 2004

Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world.
Smellrose

mAlfunkti0n posted:

If you're in the US of A they are yours dear dorkroom. Paypal to jarred.sutherland AT gmail.com

Thanks!

Edit: I also accept Google Wallet at the same address. That is preferred if you have that method available.

You've got some google moneys waiting for you. Address was placed in the memo field.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

TheBananaKing posted:

You've got some google moneys waiting for you. Address was placed in the memo field.

Received! I'll do my best to get out tomorrow morning before USPS closes, if not it will be Monday at the latest. Thanks again!

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

Mest0r posted:

Anyone interested in a Gitzo GT2532? I'll post some pics and let it go for cheap if anyone here is interested. Just look in to off load stuff I never touch these days.

I might be interested!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Bottom Liner posted:

Anyone got a Nikon 70-200 2.8 they're willing to part with? Also, any recommendations for the vr1 vs vr2? Is the latter worth the price difference?

I had the VR1 up until last year, it's fantastic and still an excellent lens. It's heavy, so i don't think handholding it for long periods is a great idea, use a monopod.

The VR2 is kind of incrementally better, but if it's for critical pro work it's worth it. If you need a better VR system, 2 inch closer focus, and slightly less distortion (although most cameras and software have compensation available) go for the VR2, it's about $400-500 more on ebay.

mes
Apr 28, 2006

Breadnought posted:

I might be interested!

Gallery here:

http://imgur.com/a/pd0Sa

SOLD
No tripod head included, I off loaded that already, just the tripod itself. I can do $450 shipped via PayPal which is almost half off of list price. Let me know if you're interested still. Contact me through PMs or at jemuelb[at]gmail.

e: Let me add some actual description. Originally purchased this from BHPhoto about three years ago. Honestly the tripod has only seen some light field work where I used it maybe once or twice a month for the first year and have pretty much stopped using it entirely on a regular basis the past year. No major damage or anything like that, just typical dust and light scratches from carrying it around. Let me know if anyone wants more pics or something.

mes fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jul 9, 2017

tngffl
May 6, 2008

Shrieking Muppet posted:

Sure does, email is at the bottom of the post with the goods. I'll try and get the box tomorrow night or Friday, apparently its in some things at a family members house.

Payment sent!!!

OOPRCT
Jun 19, 2004
Does anybody have a funnel and cap for the old Paterson film developing tanks that they're willing to part with? I can't seem to find these being sold online alone.

I have an example here of what they look like here:

https://www.picclickimg.com/00/s/NzY4WDExNTI=/z/nnsAAOSwJ4hY~O26/$/Paterson-Tank-System-4-w-Parts-_57.jpg

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

tngffl posted:

Payment sent!!!

Packed it up today, will mail it when I head out later. Much to my surprise I still had the corigami packaging and paperwork.

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

Mest0r posted:

Gallery here:

http://imgur.com/a/pd0Sa

No tripod head included, I off loaded that already, just the tripod itself. I can do $450 shipped via PayPal which is almost half off of list price. Let me know if you're interested still. Contact me through PMs or at jemuelb[at]gmail.

e: Let me add some actual description. Originally purchased this from BHPhoto about three years ago. Honestly the tripod has only seen some light field work where I used it maybe once or twice a month for the first year and have pretty much stopped using it entirely on a regular basis the past year. No major damage or anything like that, just typical dust and light scratches from carrying it around. Let me know if anyone wants more pics or something.

Sending you a PM now.

mes
Apr 28, 2006

Breadnought posted:

Sending you a PM now.

Received payment, pending shipping. Thanks!

e: This was shipped out. PM'd tracking #

mes fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jul 10, 2017

Sneeze Party
Apr 26, 2002

These are, by far, the most brilliant photographs that I have ever seen, and you are a GOD AMONG MEN.
Toilet Rascal
Selling two lenses.

Canon 28-70 f2.8L - $475 shipped

This lens has been a real workhorse for me. The local contrast on it is great. It's got some brassing around the filter threads, and for some reason there is what appears to be pink nail polish on the body. The glass is in good condition and is scratch free. It's served me really well. Still focuses quickly. All of the wider shots in this album were shot with this lens: https://flic.kr/s/aHskcnz2aC (please note I am not a super great photographer).

Tokina 12-24 f4 IF DX II - EF Mount - $300 shipped

I barely used this lens, and it is in excellent condition. It was purchased new. It mounts on a full frame body, but is only usable from about 16mm onward (unless you like strong vingettes).

I'll be shipping via USPS.

Cell phone photos of these lenses, with my username: http://imgur.com/a/Y95od

I accept Google Wallet. mdgilford@gmail.com

Sneeze Party fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Jul 16, 2017

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
New frontiers / opportunities require me to have fewer physical belongings and more money belongings. Interest check in a Mamiya 7ii + 80mm f/4 lens? Looking for $2k for the kit.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Hello! Sorry for the delay -- I wasn't home much this weekend to get pictures. The conditions on all of these are excellent. Save for a bit of dust from disuse in the last year since I switched to mirrorless, the Kirk heads look new. The Manfrotto stuff is in spectacular shape too, with just a little dirt on the feet telling you that they're not brand new. Everything ships in its original packaging. The only other comment I have about condition: apparently the BH-1 came with a universal plate, but I can't locate that. I had an L-bracket on my 5D3 and can't recall ever using a plate. Either way, it's Arca-Swiss compatible with any similar plates or L-brackets. I can get more detailed shots of any specific parts if needed.

Here are manufacturer links to the 4 items I'm selling, in case people want to know more about the features/capabilities.

https://www.kirkphoto.com/bh-1-ball-head.html
https://www.kirkphoto.com/kirk-mpa-2-monopod-head.html
https://www.manfrotto.us/manfrotto-mt055cxpro4-055-carbon-fibre-4-section-tripod-with-horizontal-column (this is a link to a slightly newer version since I can't find a link to the 055CXPRO4, but as best as I can tell nothing really changed except for aesthetics)
https://www.manfrotto.us/694cx-cf-4-sect-monopod-with-magnesium-castings-holds-11lbs

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, these work beautifully but are just overkill since I got rid of my full-frame, big-lens setup. I don't really know where to price these, but let's say 50% off retail shipped within the US? So that would be...

Kirk BH-1: $175 (under 50% since it's missing the plate) sold!
Kirk MPA-2: $100 $75
Manfrotto 055CXPRO4: $250 $200 sold!
Manfrotto 694CX: $100 $75

Paypal and US-only would be ideal, thanks!

Price drop! I'll let the monopod and head go together for $125! Get this stuff outta my apartment!

This stuff is still available :) Make an offer!
Digging up these old posts because the monopod and its respective head are still sitting in my garage if anyone's looking for one. I need to move cross-country in a month and it's not coming with me.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Digging up these old posts because the monopod and its respective head are still sitting in my garage if anyone's looking for one. I need to move cross-country in a month and it's not coming with me.

You know what, I could use the monopod and the head. What's the PP email?

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

red19fire posted:

You know what, I could use the monopod and the head. What's the PP email?
I shot you a PM, thanks!

TheBananaKing
Jul 16, 2004

Smellrose

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Received! I'll do my best to get out tomorrow morning before USPS closes, if not it will be Monday at the latest. Thanks again!

Received today. Thanks!

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

Mest0r posted:

Received payment, pending shipping. Thanks!

e: This was shipped out. PM'd tracking #

I received this fine poster's cool-as-heck tripod legs, and they are cool-as-heck. Thanks Mest0r!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I shot you a PM, thanks!

I sent you a money.

Interest check: 2 lenses: Fuji 23/1.4 & 56/1.2, excellent shape, clear glass, boxes & accessories.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

red19fire posted:

I sent you a money.
Got it, thanks! I'll follow up with shipment details tomorrow.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

red19fire posted:

I sent you a money.

Interest check: 2 lenses: Fuji 23/1.4 & 56/1.2, excellent shape, clear glass, boxes & accessories.

Interested in the 23

mes
Apr 28, 2006

Selling a set of Pocketwizard PlusX radio triggers. Solid stuff, haven't been used that much lately since I haven't been doing flash photography at all. I bought these originally when I was getting frustrated with cheaper radio triggers were missing shots sometimes, these have been reliable.

Looking for $80 shipped, PayPal'd. Let me know if you have any questions, hit me up through PMs or jemuelb[at]gmail

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Got it, thanks! I'll follow up with shipment details tomorrow.
PM'd tracking, walking it to the mail room now to go out today.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

ScooterMcTiny posted:

Interested in the 23

Sent you a PM, and as promised heres the real post:

Excellent shape, both the petal and square hood, front/rear caps, original box & papers, B+W UV filter. Clutch functions, glass is clear, no fungus or haze or anything obvious.

$625 shipped

SOLD

red19fire fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Jul 25, 2017

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

Thoogsby posted:

New frontiers / opportunities require me to have fewer physical belongings and more money belongings. Interest check in a Mamiya 7ii + 80mm f/4 lens? Looking for $2k for the kit.

I might be interested in this!

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

Breadnought posted:

I might be interested in this!

Cool, I'll get some pics up this weekend.

mes
Apr 28, 2006

Mest0r posted:

Selling a set of Pocketwizard PlusX radio triggers. Solid stuff, haven't been used that much lately since I haven't been doing flash photography at all. I bought these originally when I was getting frustrated with cheaper radio triggers were missing shots sometimes, these have been reliable.

Looking for $80 shipped, PayPal'd. Let me know if you have any questions, hit me up through PMs or jemuelb[at]gmail

Anyone want these for $50 shipped?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Interest check on 5 boxes of FP-100c for $25/1 or $110/5?

expiration is Feb 2018

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

Mest0r posted:

Anyone want these for $50 shipped?

Well poo poo. For $50 I think I'll have to take them. Is your paypal the email you posted?

mes
Apr 28, 2006

bEatmstrJ posted:

Well poo poo. For $50 I think I'll have to take them. Is your paypal the email you posted?

Yeah it is. I'll get them out to you USPS Priority. Let me know if you have any other questions but if you don't feel free to send payment.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

Mest0r posted:

Yeah it is. I'll get them out to you USPS Priority. Let me know if you have any other questions but if you don't feel free to send payment.

Payment sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mes
Apr 28, 2006

bEatmstrJ posted:

Payment sent

Got it, should be able to drop it off today at the post office. Thanks!