Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Taintrunner posted:

how many more of these loving pieces do we need before the democrats are on equal footing with jill stein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

What do you want Homework Explainer to give him a pat on the back

funny but not for the reason you think it's funny

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Karl Barks posted:

zegermans used to post under an alias "t-paine" in LF true story

oh wow lol

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

What odious thing has she done, besides being the most leftward of the centrist dems left in the senate.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Karl Barks posted:

zegermans used to post under an alias "t-paine" in LF true story

lol no. Don't give him that much credit.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Zhulik posted:

Holy poo poo I thought it was zeger mans this entire time. Ze germans makes way more sense, though.

I'm not going to stop saying zerger manz

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Reminder that WTF stands for "Win The Future." It's the title of a 2005 Newt Gingrich book, then Obama used it a bunch in 2011. Now it's a centrist Silicon Valley think-tank or some poo poo.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
The center cannot hold tbh

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
The center candidate can only exist for longer than fleeting periods of time in a 3 or more party system.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vox Nihili posted:

The center cannot hold tbh

The center hasn't held since ronnie ray-gun, it's been in perpetual freefall doing their best to justify being dragged so far right that we can't be too mean to the actual Nazis popping up

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
warren is winning!!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

actually im tpaine, zegermans is actually dead ken/sam kriss

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

dead ken got yospos very angry over dubstep

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

anime was right posted:

warren is winning!!

How many responses did you buy

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

anime was right posted:

warren is winning!!

well I'll be a monkey's uncle

Is Warren winning outright or is she only winning among named politicians? (ie is "none of the above" still in first like it was last I saw)

Also is she winning by so much that she's still winning if you group the results into "Warren" and "someone else" ie "right" and "wrong"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im lf and yospos

it was me all along

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I like new LF.

Yospos is still pretty good too.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I like new LF.

Yospos is still pretty good too.

CSpam ain't got poo poo on LF

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

loquacius posted:

well I'll be a monkey's uncle

Is Warren winning outright or is she only winning among named politicians? (ie is "none of the above" still in first like it was last I saw)

Also is she winning by so much that she's still winning if you group the results into "Warren" and "someone else" ie "right" and "wrong"

oh "none of the above" is crushing at like 57%, but warren is at 19% and hillary is at 13%

logikv9 posted:

How many responses did you buy

500, im at around 300 completed now, so i'd say the sample size is large enough to be somewhat accurate at this point.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Squizzle posted:

im lf and yospos

it was me all along

why did you make the secret service angry

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
Dear Richard,

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

why did you make the secret service angry

they kept stalking my lunch from the shared fridge :twisted:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
does your survey result confirm that people think that Warren is the she in she persisted or confirm that "she" is basically every woman

nopants
May 29, 2004

Frijolero posted:

Reminder that WTF stands for "Win The Future." It's the title of a 2005 Newt Gingrich book, then Obama used it a bunch in 2011. Now it's a centrist Silicon Valley think-tank or some poo poo.

its actually a fungus and the largest known entity in existence

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

logikv9 posted:

does your survey result confirm that people think that Warren is the she in she persisted or confirm that "she" is basically every woman

lol gently caress if i know, i just threw 50 bucks at google and didnt look up how to properly format a scientific survey

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

anime was right posted:

lol gently caress if i know, i just threw 50 bucks at google and didnt look up how to properly format a scientific survey

again, god bless disposable income

although your adventures have explained some of the oddest survey questions I've received

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

logikv9 posted:

again, god bless disposable income

although your adventures have explained some of the oddest survey questions I've received

yeah now i can totally see some idiot silicon valley douches settling bar bets with this

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Isn't CSPAM just rebanded LF for a newer, woker audience

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
How do I set one of those surveys up so I can make one that asks which voters prefer

(A) Communism
(B) Gay Communism
(C) Gay Weed Communism
(D) Gay Space Weed Communism

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*stealing

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Feldegast42 posted:

Isn't CSPAM just rebanded LF for a newer, woker audience

no

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the spooky gay ghost of LF which brings incredible sadness and shame

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

there were like 2 actual funny times on sa, and they were fyad from 03-06ish and lf from 08-11

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

and pet island from 14-16

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Soiled Meat

anime was right posted:

Where do those surveys appear anyway? I've never had Google ask me a question.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

logikv9 posted:

It seems to be closer to the second one, which was the less annoying of the two possible hypotheses I originally came up with

That does mean that Harris could steal it from Warren for her campaign slogan of course, which would be both really bad and really funny

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

steinrokkan posted:

they're like opt-in and you get google account credits for doing them iirc

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

steinrokkan posted:

google surveys are a combination of panels and publisher gatekeeping. for panels, it's on a smartphone and they get credit for answering survey questions. for publishers, it gatekeeps content until you answer a few surveys. for example, you might visit a newspaper site and it won't show you the article you want until you answer a couple questions.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

no, i am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7_sqdkaAfo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Soiled Meat

Concerned Citizen posted:

google surveys are a combination of panels and publisher gatekeeping. for panels, it's on a smartphone and they get credit for answering survey questions. for publishers, it gatekeeps content until you answer a few surveys. for example, you might visit a newspaper site and it won't show you the article you want until you answer a couple questions.

Hm, sounds like the case of picking the first response to get rid of the annoying block asap

WHich would explain why most people picked "none of the above"

• Locked thread