Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Shoutouts to Akira Toriyama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Shoutouts to Akira Toriyama

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That entire Lavos shell fight was giving me a panic attack

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im now watching the mlpinball side stream instead of mario kart and its ftw

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

JCool is doing what we call "wheelies", the 2nd fastest movement option in the game.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the current guy playing pinball is getting slammed and im watching him lose his goddamn mind in real time

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingCogentPeachRalpherZ

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpookyRepleteButterLitty

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

There were a lot of online communities for Mario Kart Wii. Clans if you will.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its just watching someone play mario kart, it doesnt even look impressive

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm just holding out for the surely epic 8 way Tetris the Grandmaster race.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mario Kart with no skips is me playing Mario Kart.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

He did a skip.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://clips.twitch.tv/GeniusFrailMacaroniSoonerLater

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the guy playing mario kart wii is trying to encourage people to get it and play online..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

the guy playing mario kart wii is trying to encourage people to get it and play online..

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Aw man Link to the Past swordless is aftrer tetris...I really need to sleep tonight though.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[sitting alone in a Gloom server] yeah plenty of people actually still play this mod, i reckon you should all get it and come play online!

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Evil Eagle posted:

Aw man Link to the Past swordless is aftrer tetris...I really need to sleep tonight though.

I took tomorrow off because I knew this might happen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THis is the longest setup in history

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The setup music is so good.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

THis is the longest setup in history

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Every single Tetris run is going to be shorter than the setup before it. I hate GDQ

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I believe this is the first time they've tried to set up 4 arcade boards at once.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Considering it takes these dumbasses 20 minutes to plug in a SNES I'm not surprised.

YeehawMcKickass
Jan 2, 2003

WE WELCOME THE OPPRESSORS

Caithness posted:

I believe this is the first time they've tried to set up 4 arcade boards at once.

Four arcade boards, eight player headsets, single commentator. Tech crew is in a frenzy right now and the house is pretty packed.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

But also, considering this is some weird unique set up, they probably should have gotten it ready like 2 hours ago, since it's not like anyone else needs to be using the 4 TGM1 arcade boards.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mike Uyama is sitting in a batman style cave headquarters watching money deposit into a swiss bank account with a picture in picture of children and beloved pop culture icons dying of hideous cancer.

YeehawMcKickass
Jan 2, 2003

It's more that there's only one A/V mix setup.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Mike Uyama is sitting in a batman style cave headquarters watching money deposit into a swiss bank account with a picture in picture of children and beloved pop culture icons dying of hideous cancer.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
tetrisphere has some pretty good music

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mike Uyama: [looking and sounding exactly like Dr. Evil] Delay the Tetris block by another 15 minutes, Number 2. Oh, and Number 2, add another Bits based donation incentive.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Mike Uyama: [looking and sounding exactly like Dr. Evil] Delay the Tetris block by another 15 minutes, Number 2. Oh, and Number 2, add another Bits based donation incentive.

lmao

YeehawMcKickass
Jan 2, 2003

YeehawMcKickass posted:

It's more that there's only one A/V mix setup.

Also, two superguns are hooked up to CRT's and two are hooked up to LCD's. Eihoppe, mxkai3, party man, and I think Jbroms are on the lcds.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Party Man X

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tetris the Grand Master and giving money to "GDQ Corporation" are what saved my life from a horrendous cigarette edition! All hail Lord Uyama.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrepuscularLuckyGuanacoAllenHuhu lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You could have run a Top 8 tournament by now, which also would have been a lot more fun to watch. I can barely comprehend a 1v1 race , let alone a 8 way one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

mycophobia posted:

tetrisphere has some pretty good music

Hell yeah dude. Underrated game in general.

• Locked thread