Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Emotionally I don't want it to happen but narratively I like the storytelling of Cody and Jess getting a glimmer of hope, going on another evil tear, and then getting crushed a second time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I appreciated the brief moment of pissed off look from The Jody pair. I hope they lose all the power this week. Now get this cat off my screen CBS.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I loving did it guys. There goes my life.... :ohdear:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"Brief moment"? How about Jessica loving losing it during the live show!

Did I tell you people she would blow or did I tell you people she would blow?

Mahoning posted:

I loving did it guys. There goes my life.... :ohdear:

They've been a lot of fun so far, for what's it worth. Cody and Jessica are amazing villains and everyone is such a bad player in such an entertaining way.

And I've upgraded my game and make funny gifs now.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jul 7, 2017

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hmm. Watching the cat feeds, someone should rent a plane with the soul purpose of parachuting a live animal into the Big Brother house. Or maybe just use a drone?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I love how they always use the comp to try to coerce people into buying and then it always takes like 30 mins for the feeds to come back on for some stupid rear end reason

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Jess erupting was great, so was Cody looking more homicidal than usual.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Week 1 in review.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Did the BB announcer make a pun yet about the soldier Cody waging a War on Christmas?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Feeds come back to paul holding tickets looking to the sky with the biggest what the gently caress face. Then back to cats.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Feeds in and out. Seems like something's broken with this comp.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Re: the big argument--why was Jessica calling Xmas a coward? She lied to her about something...?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Ace Jameson posted:

Re: the big argument--why was Jessica calling Xmas a coward? She lied to her about something...?

I think it's was because she called out Jess and Cody during her "don't vote me out" speech.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
I think she was just embarrassed she got called out on live TV and didn't get a chance to argue back.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Dude, watching BB live feeds + playing Nintendo Switch = awesome late summer nights.

Mr. BT
Oct 14, 2002
The show hasn't aired here yet but I caved and bought the feeds. What am I watching them try to do?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Mr. BT posted:

The show hasn't aired here yet but I caved and bought the feeds. What am I watching them try to do?

Find tickets hidden in candy and redeem them for balls that they have to roll into the hole.

edit:
Paul is bad

double edit:
Jessica is worse

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I think it's was because she called out Jess and Cody during her "don't vote me out" speech.

CancerStick posted:

I think she was just embarrassed she got called out on live TV and didn't get a chance to argue back.

Oh, yeah that makes sense I guess. But that's also part of the game--blowing people up is a perk of being on the block!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ace Jameson posted:

Best guess? Christmas had a frank conversation with Jessica where she said that Cody betrayed her so she has to go against him, and while she had nothing against Jessica and wanted to work with her if she voted to evict her and work with Cody then... you know.

Jessica then went around the house claiming Christmas had threatened her and if they vote to keep her they're turning on Jessica and its war. Everyone believed Christmas because she's nice and honest and Jessica has spent the last three days locked in HOH stewing about what an evil lying bitch Christmas is.

Like, Cody and Jessica literally have convinced themselves that Christmas and the rest betrayed them. They've gone insane.

edit: And yeah, she was mad about Christmas calling her out when she couldn't respond. Which is stupid since (a) Christmas didn't slander her or anything and (b) Cody was planning to trash Christmas in his tiebreaker speech.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

This competition has very little to do with Candy Crush it's quite funny.

Also seems like a pretty hard comp.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There's a steep learning curve but I imagine once you figure out angles and how hard to roll you get the hang of it.

But its gotta suck when you only get a couple of rolls at a time. Usually they get to practice these things the day before.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I think they have a much better shot of rolling it on the straight and narrow than that huge curve. No one has even gotten close on the big curve.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Wow. Paul hit two holes and it bounced off both.

Mr. BT
Oct 14, 2002

Mahoning posted:

I think they have a much better shot of rolling it on the straight and narrow than that huge curve. No one has even gotten close on the big curve.

Paul >ALMOST< did it.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Spoke too soon!

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Man, this is rough.

Mr. BT
Oct 14, 2002
Who are the handful of people who, if they win this, would make life hardest on Cody/Jess?

Mr. BT
Oct 14, 2002
BABY!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

PAUL WON!

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

PAUL! haha

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yesssss

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Even with safety, Paul went for it :D

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
FRIENDSHIP!!!

This week is going to be so entertaining :allears:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cody is soooooooooo pissed.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Cody is absolutely stewing.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Our wildest dreams came true.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I couldn't think of a better person to have gotten so boned over being the 1st HOH.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
God, please give me a sweet sweet blow up

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul MIGHT get silly with this. He was saying all week that he had some secret plan to put up a "pair" that wasn't Jody and get info but then backdoor Cody. I have thought he was bluffing and was going to throw but this one might have been too high stakes to throw since it was a one and done comp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I don't like Paul, but I really wanted to see this hair brained scheme he talked about so much this week.

Ha, major control room audio leak from Rich while on fish. Telling the HGs to keep their cool and not get too in each other's faces.

• Locked thread