Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I had always though every picture in that creepatorium was unique, but then I saw that, no, there was one that got repeated multiple time.

The pictures of her feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gorilla Salad posted:

I had always though every picture in that creepatorium was unique, but then I saw that, no, there was one that got repeated multiple time.

what a weird loving fetish.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

I had always though every picture in that creepatorium was unique / but then I saw that, no, there was one that got repeated multiple time / The pictures of her feet

these are beautiful lyrics, what song is it from?

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

If there's anything that The F Plus has taught me it's that no matter the fetish, there is always a feet variant of it.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I FAILED LITERALLY ALL OF THE CRITERIA EXCEPT BMI!

brb gonna eat two hundred million breadsticks just to be sure

:bigtran:
Pm me.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

text me a vag pic posted:

sometimes I like to take a break in my trashroom, piss in an OJ bottle, and sit in front of a pile of idiot colorful foreign money

Two different types of paint right there too. I'm sure he just had an ongoing painting project going on right off-screen...

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

Two different types of paint right there too. I'm sure he just had an ongoing painting project going on right off-screen...

ya my dude, i was just finishing up my latest in a series about dora the explorers belly button

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:stare:

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'd never have thought there'd be a context where "Dora The Exposer" would seem somehow almost normal by comparison. At least she's an adult version of the character, jesus.

Edit: Oh wait, the "artist" for some reason felt the need to draw Dora's ribs showing through her skin, so yea that brings it right up to the creepy level of the others imo.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

At least she's an adult version of the character, jesus.

prove it.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

I'd rather not, thank you very much.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

This thread just got real fuckin creepy

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

sorry ill be the hero you need

i can fix this

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

GelatinSkeleton posted:

This thread just got real fuckin creepy

So its living up to its name is what you're saying.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

text me a vag pic posted:

sorry ill be the hero you need

feel free to give him a poke or a tickle or a raspberry on his tummy (chuckles)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/g4NEH92.mp4

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

His back hair genes are pretty AUG but this video itself is very satisfying.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

On the weird plastic surgery guy/guys:

Whilst I think I understand body dysmorphia and all that, so facelifts and boob jobs and liposuction and all that to make yourself "pretty" or "handsome" etc. makes a kind of sense.

But what about the fake six packs, or pec implants? The point of having a six pack is so you have cool muscles to do cool muscley things like lift poo poo and be fit and active and physically confident. The same with pecs, they show you have big muscles and are strong and fit etc.

They guys getting fake ones don't get any fitter, or any more muscular, or any better at the physical activity these things give you. So they are paying stupid amounts of money so they can take their shirts off in public.

Also, surely fake pecs and fake six packs must feel really weird and plasticy.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
What purpose do fake boobs serve? The whole point of boobs is to provide milk for babies, fake boobs don't provide any more milk. Also, surely they feel weird and plasticy.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

BrigadierSensible posted:

On the weird plastic surgery guy/guys:

Whilst I think I understand body dysmorphia and all that, so facelifts and boob jobs and liposuction and all that to make yourself "pretty" or "handsome" etc. makes a kind of sense.

But what about the fake six packs, or pec implants? The point of having a six pack is so you have cool muscles to do cool muscley things like lift poo poo and be fit and active and physically confident. The same with pecs, they show you have big muscles and are strong and fit etc.

They guys getting fake ones don't get any fitter, or any more muscular, or any better at the physical activity these things give you. So they are paying stupid amounts of money so they can take their shirts off in public.

Also, surely fake pecs and fake six packs must feel really weird and plasticy.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

BrigadierSensible posted:

cool muscles to do cool muscley things like lift poo poo

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDtJ7bte_zg

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

"Garlic!"

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent
What the gently caress is a blockchain startup? Is it just people getting paid to mine buttcoin?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
There is an Erdős Number for hugs away from Chelsea Manning?

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
Jesus Tapdancing Christ..... "I'm not some snowflake, don't label me" Invents infinitely specific labels to make sure they're alone in their bizarre Venn Diagram of pretend categories.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Men are supposed to have hair and I don't see why women like me should dislike it.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I'm interested in this "femdom darknet"

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Pick posted:

Men are supposed to have hair and I don't see why women like me should dislike it.

Crippling fear of masculinity?

I don't know, you tell us.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dreddout posted:

I'm interested in this "femdom darknet"

It's getting paid in cryptocurrency to poo poo on a man's hairpiece except it's feminist and you have to set up meetings up online thru the dark website.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Pick posted:

It's just not in style, I suppose, but it always made sad when guys were all apologetic about their back hair or whatever. Like it's somehow inherently gross. Love me some hairy mans.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Pick posted:

I mean there's a difference between a hairy chest/legs and walking around with a carpet strapped to your back.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

timefly posted:

It's just not in style, I suppose, but it always made sad when guys were all apologetic about their back hair or whatever. Like it's somehow inherently gross. Love me some hairy mans.

Same. I got me a fuzzy man and he's adorable.

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

The thought of the hair splinters that would tumble down into his rear end crack are giving me a phantom itch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS

This reads like it was written by either Warren Ellis or Neal Stephenson as a joke.

• Locked thread