Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ohhh... Production leak of them warning the HGs not to "get in each other's faces" when emotions get high.

They're talking to you, Cody and Jessica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pretty cool hearing production yell at them.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Yeah, Paul definitely will want to avoid doing the obvious thing. Perhaps Ramses for his curse and Jessica. He will be mindful of the temptation but he also knows that Jess/Cody aren't well liked, so that may point him more towards doing the obvious.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I don't think he'll get TOO crazy. He's not stupid and doing something crazy that isn't Jody will piss off the house.

But he might get cute with the pawns.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahaha they think they got sooooo screwed

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Even an hour (Maybe more) from the live show, Jess is still upset about getting called out before the eviction vote.

Mr. BT
Oct 14, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

Cody is soooooooooo pissed.

Did you hear Cody say "gently caress off" under his breath after the win?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

The easiest sell to get a pawn is telling Ramses that he would be up against Cody or Jessica, unless the one not on the block wins veto. So it's a risk for him, but I take it if I'm Ramses because it's about the best situation he can get.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Definitely the best week for him to use that.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

God bless Christmas for that callout.

The best part is it wasn't even harsh or personal or anything. It was like "you betrayed me and lied, so we done". And it was enough to make Jess blow.

Not that I don't think she would have blown up anyway. But thank Christ-mas she made it happen.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Ramseys' is supposed to be the third nomination though. Not sure what happens if he just gets put up as a normal nom?

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
If I remember correctly, Ramses's curse is to be a third nominee. They could still make it work with Alex or someone else as a second pawn, though.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Eltoasto posted:

The easiest sell to get a pawn is telling Ramses that he would be up against Cody or Jessica, unless the one not on the block wins veto. So it's a risk for him, but I take it if I'm Ramses because it's about the best situation he can get.

Did Ramses tell people about his uhhhhh curse?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Ramses goes up as a 3rd nominee. He has to do it this week or next.

Eltoasto posted:

I'm actually not a huge fan of pawning here because there's always the chance Cody wins POV and pulls Jess off. Or if you do 2 pawns the chance one of them wins POV and doesn't use it.

Basic nomination rules. Make sure you're good with either of your nominees going home, and if you only have 2 targets don't give both of them a chance to be safe. I'd just throw them both up and be done with it. And tell Ramses to use is Curse so the votes are safe.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Uhhh. New thing with Jeff now conducting a live interview with the evictee Jillian. No other feeds going. Really dumb.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Jillian - "I know it wasn't Kevin"

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kevin is amazing. Jillian doesn't suspect him at all.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, this sucks. We're losing valuable chaos time for loving Jillian. At least stick it on one feed and let us watch the other. OTT people said that's what they did for Live DRs.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Teek posted:

Uhhh. New thing with Jeff now conducting a live interview with the evictee Jillian. No other feeds going. Really dumb.

What a terrible idea. Yeah let's cut the live feeds right after a live eviction and HOH competition.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

Basic nomination rules. Make sure you're good with either of your nominees going home, and if you only have 2 targets don't give both of them a chance to be safe. I'd just throw them both up and be done with it. And tell Ramses to use is Curse so the votes are safe.

Yeah but you know how these idiots work, they go for the backdoor even when it makes no sense. Maybe Paul will be smarter than that.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
If I miss a huge blowup fight for this bullshit gonna be pissed.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, this sucks. We're losing valuable chaos time for loving Jillian. At least stick it on one feed and let us watch the other. OTT people said that's what they did for Live DRs.

Yeah, it was great. One feed dedicated to the DR, the others on the rest of the house.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul would NOT have gone home if he was on the block. Jillian's stupid.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Jillian. You think Paul is running the house but you think he would have been voted out next to you? You're such a moron.

Yes, tell your Mexican stomach stapling story. Somehow you think this one is endearing.

Bonus lols, somewhere Roger Stern, the Daily Caller, and r/donald is mad!

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

lmao so the brother got the Tijuana surgery first, and they waited to see if he died.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Paul would NOT have gone home if he was on the block. Jillian's stupid.

She got gastric surgery in Tijuana and THIS makes you think she's stupid?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Wow, Cody must have hosed up bad. Paul saying something he did is a danger to them.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Looks like Kevin has pawned the vote off on Ramses.

I'd feel bad about Jess crying except that she spent days laughing that she wanted to see Elena and Raven cry tonight.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Looks like Kevin has pawned the vote off on Ramses.

I'd feel bad about Jess crying except that she spent days laughing that she wanted to see Elena and Raven cry tonight.

Karma is wonderful and I don't feel bad in the least for being happy.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

ahahah Cody yelling at Josh to shut the gently caress up.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Something bad happened. Production warned them to not get physical. Sounds like Cody was the aggressor and Alex and Josh were involved. Josh is crying that he looks bad and Paul is trying to tell him he's just driving himself crazy. Paul tells Alex to back away from that and she says she knows. Christmas told Jody that she'd be cordial and didn't want to have a bad atmosphere. Jessica of course snapped at her that she wanted a good atmosphere and Christmas ruined it and Christmas dropped it.

Ramses confronted Kevin about his vote and it sounds like Kevin's pawning the vote off on Ramses. Not quite clear. Jason's saying he doesn't care.

Cody's being a dick and Jess is a crying mess. They've sequestered themselves in Have Nots. Paul tried to be nice and tell them "its just a game" and all that and gave Jess a hug. Cody said she's upset about all her friends betraying her and when Paul left told everyone to leave their hands off his girl.

Jason tells Jody that "his team" think Jessica voted to keep Christmas and its absurd. Jason thinks it was Ramses and Josh.

Josh comes into Have Nots and COdy tells him to grab his stuff and get out and won't let him speak.
Cody: Shut the gently caress up, Josh! Just shut the gently caress up!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Cody telling Josh to shut the gently caress up.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well, Cody did say that he'd make life miserable in the house and make sure he goes home in front of Jess.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
That dude gets a scary look in his eyes when he gets pissed. He may completely flip his poo poo this week, especially if Paul puts.him up.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Wow Jessica is pathetic.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mahoning posted:

Wow Jessica is pathetic.

She super duper is. I really hope people just call her on her poo poo this week and point out that she and Cody are the people who have backstabbed and lied.

Well, and Kevin.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
She's STILL CRYING

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

She super duper is. I really hope people just call her on her poo poo this week and point out that she and Cody are the people who have backstabbed and lied.

Well, and Kevin.

Kevin at least does it in a charming way.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mahoning posted:

She's STILL CRYING

She will continue. And then she'll scream. And then she'll cry some more.

Jess lost her mind this week.

mallratcal posted:

Kevin at least does it in a charming way.

I ain't mad. Its the game.

My basic rules are simple. You can be a snake in Big Brother if you're fine being a snake in Big Brother. Just own that poo poo and don't play high and mighty.

I'm looking at you, Nicole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
Cody strikes me as the kind of nutjob who could easily go postal and kill a bunch of people in real life

• Locked thread