Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

im the president who's tweetstorming instead of preparing to meet with one of the most experienced international politicians of our time, just casually talking about a guy whose emails got hacked while ignoring my upcoming summit with the leader who ordered the hacking

https://twitter.com/DJBrianDawe/status/883229816673017856

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

TRUMP

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Nichael posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/883229270943911936

I don't fully get what he's talking about (where's here???) but this seems like a good one.
it's just him talking to himself on the shitter.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

i can't wait until the announcement that Trump is giving the Russians back their spy compounds, and also Rhode Island for some reason
let's be honest, no one will care about the latter except maybe seth macfarlane

Rocks posted:

[Ron Howard voice] no one was talking about it.
I really don't get what the gently caress he's talking about there. Is he really implying Germans are all talking about Podesta stuff from a year ago?

Helter Skelter posted:

it's just him talking to himself on the shitter.

yeah, I'm putting too much :thunk: into this proverbial poo poo

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

cassandra fairbanks has the smoothest brain of all the smoothbrains

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Corny posted:

cassandra fairbanks has the smoothest brain of all the smoothbrains

donny, of all people, immediately backed away from the lock her up poo poo as soon as he won. it was like the first real statement he made "I'm not going to lock her up lol"

people clinging to that are just... they're something.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Trump ceding RI to Russia would be ok

He'd be giving Putin this after all:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Operation Iraqi Tweetstorm

Also lol at this

https://twitter.com/Team_Trump45/status/883229835048386561

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

meanwhile, I unironically think obama should've locked Bush administration fuckos up, but there was a legitimate reason for doing that

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

these are funny but it's kind of lame to glorify an old fatty who's never punched anyone in his life (except for Ivana)

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

lmao that's a good one

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

if trumo starts believing in pizzagate bullshit (that's where "podesta the molesta" in that one guy's reply tweet comes from) then that will be the point i start looking for a new planet to live on

zakkro
May 29, 2015

What a bad cartoon

Schumer ain't even crying

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tacodaemon posted:

if trumo starts believing in pizzagate bullshit (that's where "podesta the molesta" in that one guy's reply tweet comes from) then that will be the point i start looking for a new planet to live on

well nasa's already got mars on lockdown for podesta and epstein, so good luck with that

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

zakkro
May 29, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

I mean, if the Master of Projection started slamming his opponents hard on pizzagate stuff

I mean

you know

:shrug:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zakkro posted:

What a bad cartoon

this is gross

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
¡Jeb!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

zakkro posted:

What a bad cartoon

obama: "i GOT BALLS OF STEEL"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/883218784663818241

hahahaha including the haters

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
thank you to everyone itt, including the losers and haters

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
but not the losers

he a divider not a uniter

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
cant even deflect the blame about them being born hosed up

smdh

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
glad trump is still tweeting tho hes on vacation in europe

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

A Vox Podcast posted:

"If it is the case that there are people for whom this can be a central unifying experience of their lives and that they can get a lot of life satisfaction out of it? What does it mean that it is an experience that women are locked out of? What does it mean that it is an experience that older Americans who may already be struggling to find meaning in their lives are locked out of? If video games really are a good thing for the"

"yeah"

"non working, are we failing egalitarianism by not making them more broadly available?"

"That... that is a good twist!"

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
I don't get why people think Trump and Putin won't have already decided how the meeting is going to go

If they're in cahoots for real, they'd obviously already have a plan for how to spin their first face-to-face meeting and I don't think it's a stretch to say Tillerson could be looped in on that.

If Putin is controlling Trump, he'd boost his ego beforehand by calling him already and discussing (feeding him) the outline of the game plan so they could pull one over on the FAKE NEWS for "The West".

If Trump is controlli- well, no, we've covered both possibilities already.

It's just Putin, Lavrov, Trump, and Tillerson in a room talking poo poo. Trump and Putin have both done that plenty with the two "chaperones" themselves and talked on the phone, I really think Putin already basically laid out how this gonna go and maybe let Donald push back enough to feel like Mr. Deals.

I feel like it'd be someone besides loving Tillerson if this wasn't the case, perhaps they'll throw bows and get rowdy and I'll be cobbed yet again though

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Appreciate the congrats, Mr. President.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

it would be a masterstroke if Putin and trump were shaking hands together and Putin was like "thank you trump for the millions of dollars in exchange for letting us hack your election... oh and to everyone out there asking, yes the piss tape is real and it is glorious". cue zoom in on trumps face and the curb your enthusiasm theme starts playing

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Every day I wake up and his tweets are incredibly presidential and modern.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FabioClone posted:

Every day I wake up and his tweets are incredibly presidential and modern.

yeah, they definitely are *something*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
does donald meet putin today?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Oiled and Ready posted:

I don't get why people think Trump and Putin won't have already decided how the meeting is going to go

If they're in cahoots for real, they'd obviously already have a plan for how to spin their first face-to-face meeting and I don't think it's a stretch to say Tillerson could be looped in on that.

If Putin is controlling Trump, he'd boost his ego beforehand by calling him already and discussing (feeding him) the outline of the game plan so they could pull one over on the FAKE NEWS for "The West".

If Trump is controlli- well, no, we've covered both possibilities already.

It's just Putin, Lavrov, Trump, and Tillerson in a room talking poo poo. Trump and Putin have both done that plenty with the two "chaperones" themselves and talked on the phone, I really think Putin already basically laid out how this gonna go and maybe let Donald push back enough to feel like Mr. Deals.

I feel like it'd be someone besides loving Tillerson if this wasn't the case, perhaps they'll throw bows and get rowdy and I'll be cobbed yet again though

counterpoint: its trump

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
hey]jgt
wtdre

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

whats this i hear about kushner and others on tape colluding with ruskies but isn't public because it's part of mueller's investigation?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*clears throat*

TRUMP!

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
trump did that thing and lmao it barely registers on the retard scale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Yea I'm sure everyone at the G20 could not stop talking about John podesta and the dnc :jerkbag:

• Locked thread