Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Alan Smithee posted:

What number is jeb! In the line of succession

Jeb is already president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/florida-man-sits-on-gun-shoots-self-in-penis-police-say?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

rip balls

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

rip scalise

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
jelqs

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

if he had any balls he'd have just shot himself again and get it over with

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

petit choux posted:

Trump tries to play people against each other like a spoiled child from a broken home playing his parents against one another. That appears to be a pretty big part of how he tries to interact with the world in general. For some reason.

i mean the "spoiled child from a broken home" part explains it pretty easily

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

now to convince trump voters that shooting off their own dicks and assholes is the most liberal-triggering thing you can do

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
when are we gonna start punching the liberal commentariat in the face for supporting our fascist white-supremacist empire (that's what america was under obama and bush and clinton and bush and reagan btw, trump has changed nothing)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

C-Euro posted:

For the record I think Trump is a very very dumb man but the GOP can't give up on having all of their dreams come true in this administration. Unfortunately that hope is predicated on their being able to control Trump at all, not realizing that Trump is a force which cannot be contained, only endured.

And it's hilarious (but also v hosed up)

Oh word, thanks.

I re-watched that movie for the first time in years a few months ago, and while it wasn't quite as good as I remembered it that scene is still hilarious to me.

A lot of people miss out on Sherlock Holmes' Younger Brother, which isn't a Mel movie but has most of his favorite actors in it. Highly recommend that one.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/883218784663818241

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

deadgoon posted:

when are we gonna start punching the liberal commentariat in the face for supporting our fascist white-supremacist empire (that's what america was under obama and bush and clinton and bush and reagan btw, trump has changed nothing)

but not the nazis ofc

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

when I got midway I had to check to make sure this wasn't one of his old tweets

also, i lol'd at this from open secrets

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

they were born hosed up

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

but not the nazis ofc

no we can do both

but we should focus on the one's who have social status and a mass audience first

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lmao

https://twitter.com/glariok/status/883042850065264641

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
cuck

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

this is one of the more presidential tweets he's made to be honest

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

president senile, so what

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GrimGypsy posted:

my favorite bit is that they photoshopped existing documents that have been released
also that Maddow acted like dropping fake news to later debunk is a brand new concept
also that they didn't just say "Trump did this, it was definitely Trump who did this, please understand that Trump did this"

It's funny to act like there's a question that this might not be Donny, when he has a decades long history of doing exactly this. This is the return of John Barron.

showing solidarity for scalise, what a patriot

Nichael has issued a correction as of 08:13 on Jul 7, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Nichael posted:

this is one of the more presidential tweets he's made to be honest

gently caress the haters, yeah that checks out as presidential

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

gently caress the haters, yeah that checks out as presidential

the standard is now don't brag about turning away a bleeding woman from your palatial estate

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Nichael posted:

the standard is now don't brag about turning away a bleeding woman from your palatial estate

:roflolmao:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

He thanked the haters but what about the losers? :ohdear:

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

haters

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MaxxBot posted:

He thanked the haters but what about the losers? :ohdear:

look, he's new to politics and he's learning on the job. he'll realize he has to thank the haters and the losers soon!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lmao at this detail

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
just woke up and saw trump is still president, going back in my den for six more weeks

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

lmao at this detail

I liked the tiny "Not an argument!"

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

galenanorth posted:

My dad's in the hospital right now getting two toes removed, because he's a smoker with diabetes, and they're going to do surgery on an artery in his neck

Tomorrow I'm finishing up making a profile for a startup funding website for my animal adoption website. The only thing I have left to do is make a demonstration video. I worked on it for a year for practice with web development and running a web server. Someone said to me "if you don't have investors, it's just a hobby. If you don't have investors and you're working alone, then the competition's just going to look at your site and copy everything you've done in seconds flat." I have a day job now working remotely for $10/hr, but I was just hoping that Silicon Valley money might come as easily as it does over in "The fall of unicorns: iThread". If no one ever looks at it when I finish the profile, I'll at least be glad to close that chapter of my life and try another website idea.

What? You're for real? Cool! Love the pics, share them with my sweetheart. She loved the owls.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

cool i just saw the title change in real time

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/BBCMonitoring/status/883217037476196357

twitter crimes

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
law and order: twitter crimes unit

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Back when Twitter first started getting a lot of attention, like 2007 or so, I fully expected it to be dead or forgotten within a few years. In retrospect, that was pretty naive.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

hes talking about chris ciszilla isnt he?

oh boy! trruimps in trouble now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/883229270943911936

I don't fully get what he's talking about (where's here???) but this seems like a good one.

• Locked thread