Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Soulex posted:

Surprised it's not alreday an ADL idea.

lol if you think Zamp and Ferrero aren't already building titty bars in the tunnels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
beIN finally updated their streaming site to use modern technology, and it's actually fairly loving good now. No need to keep unsupported versions of IE installed anymore.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
it was sooo bad, glad I can now watch the odd La Liga game there

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

beIN finally updated their streaming site to use modern technology, and it's actually fairly loving good now. No need to keep unsupported versions of IE installed anymore.

About loving time. Any idea if their mobile app works yet? I downloaded a few updates recently but I haven't tried to use it yet.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

About loving time. Any idea if their mobile app works yet? I downloaded a few updates recently but I haven't tried to use it yet.

I just watched part of a NordicTrack infomercial in high def on my phone 🙌

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Since we are talking TV, is it worth paying $10/mo for RAI from purely a Serie A/Coppa Italia perspective? It's available to me from my new provider, I just don't know if I'd get much use out of it since I have BeIN Connect already.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

I just watched part of a NordicTrack infomercial in high def on my phone 🙌

lol

trem_two posted:

Since we are talking TV, is it worth paying $10/mo for RAI from purely a Serie A/Coppa Italia perspective? It's available to me from my new provider, I just don't know if I'd get much use out of it since I have BeIN Connect already.

Not really, the picture quality is total garbage (non-HD) and they don't show most of the Coppa Italia matches as it is. If BeIN's streaming is as varied as last year there's no reason. I mostly keep it to watch non-football programs at this point.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Palermo's headquarters, Zamparini's holding company's offices, and Zamparini's home were all raided today as part of a money laundering/embezzlement investigation.

RIP Palermo

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

trem_two posted:

Palermo's headquarters, Zamparini's holding company's offices, and Zamparini's home were all raided today as part of a money laundering/embezzlement investigation.

RIP Palermo

Nice. Just nice.

Maybe we'll reform in D.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Lol
https://twitter.com/pepromano/status/883062381877882880

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

trem_two posted:

RIP Palermo

Also the new president, who was supposed to buy Palermo, has resigned/haven't bought Palermo anyway.

“I’m one of the most honest people in Italian football,” the 76-year-old told broadcaster Trm.

“Now I’m blocking the transfer market and I don’t give a drat about Palermo. I’ll play the Primavera and who we’ve got already.

“Today I had a conversation with an American entrepreneur over the phone.”

Zamp added to ForzaPalermo.it: “I have the Guardia di Finanza at all my homes and Palermo’s headquarters because I didn’t sell the club to Baccaglini.

“False accounting? For the love of God, there’s absolutely nothing, I’ve been at Palermo for so many years and it’s all under control.”

Woodenlung fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jul 7, 2017

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lmao

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

RIP Palermo

I wonder how many times this has happened actually. This is at least the second.

:bisonyes:

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
I'm still new at this, but are Roma having a particularly horrible offseason this year? Losing Salah, Rudiger, Manolas, and Sczesczny without any major pickups?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

The X-man cometh posted:

I'm still new at this, but are Roma having a particularly horrible offseason this year? Losing Salah, Rudiger, Manolas, and Sczesczny without any major pickups?

It's been bad, but they couldn't really spend big money until July due to the timing on FFP accounting. It's conceivable that they'll make some decent moves now. They also had a decently deep squad by Italian standards.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The X-man cometh posted:

Roma and Napoli always have garbage summer transfers until August. I wouldn't worry about it. The guy Monchi that Roma has as a DS now is supposed to be very good.

trem_two posted:

It's been bad, but they couldn't really spend big money until July due to the timing on FFP accounting. It's conceivable that they'll make some decent moves now. They also had a decently deep squad by Italian standards.

Also this, though Di Francesco as the manager is interesting. I wonder what his budget is even going to look like.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

:laffo:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Holy poo poo this season is gonna be good.

Juventus are gonna get Bernadeschi and Douglas Costa which would be loving insane to watch. Milan has gotten a crazy new line up and might be taking Aubemayang. Fiorentina are redoing their whole loving line up it seems too.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Looks I'm going to be joining you lot in watching this highly unpredictable and exciting league on account of you fuckers stealing all our gifted kids.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Preziosi says that he sold Genoa, and that the takeover will be complete by the end of next week.

RIP cardboard cutout of Preziosi

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Preziosi says that he sold Genoa, and that the takeover will be complete by the end of next week.

RIP cardboard cutout of Preziosi

Noooooo, we're losing all our good presidents! I guess he probably figured that since Galliani is gone he can't launder money through Milan any more until he learns to speak better Mandarin.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hellas

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/884489187931680770

Verona

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

holy poo poo, can our gang tag link to that so we never have to explain it?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

They railroaded Luca Toni out too so gently caress them harder.

Speaking of. gently caress Fiorentina.

Borja to Inter is all but done. I think he had his medical today.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Italys best premium fartin' fightin' fuckin' machine Cassano has signed for Verona.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/official-statement/2017-07-11/official-gigio-ac-milan-together-through-to-2021

So Milan have finally managed to sign "selling Gigio next summer for silly millions". Good business

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Oh and Donnarumma brothers renewed.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/official-statement/2017-07-11/official-gigio-ac-milan-together-through-to-2021

So Milan have finally managed to sign "selling Gigio next summer for silly millions". Good business

Hopefully Plizzari or Gabriel get some games this season in the Coppa Italia or the Europa League because I can't see him staying beyond next year unless we win the loving league. It'd be nice to buy a really sick outfield player with that money.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Did the deal end up including hiring his brother? Would be funny if the deal had a clause that his brother must play the cup or something and he ends up being bad.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Did the deal end up including hiring his brother? Would be funny if the deal had a clause that his brother must play the cup or something and he ends up being bad.

Yeah, he was at Milanello training yesterday. I find it hard to hate him because I don't know if he had any part to play in this at all or if it was just Gigio being a good brother and trying to hook him up. It would be absurd if he got any time; we've got five goddamn goalkeepers. Donnarumma (1), Donnarumma (2), Storari, Gabriel and Plizzari.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Wasn't Plizzari sent out on loan?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Wasn't Plizzari sent out on loan?

So he was, looks like he's at Ternana. So only 4 goalkeepers then.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bertolacci has gone back to Genoa on loan, no buy option. I guess somebody still thinks he could be good.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Crazy mercato days - seems Bonucci is super close to joining Milan.

Juve new offer for Berna is 20m plus Pjaca.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

How do you feel about that? I'm ok tbh

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

That Bonucci thing is crazy and he would be insane if he does it, why the gently caress would he?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

That Bonucci thing is crazy and he would be insane if he does it, why the gently caress would he?

Because Milan will win the Champions league by 2020.

I read that Juve is only asking 40 mil lmao, that is a loving steal. Hopefully they take De Sciglio off our hands too.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

How do you feel about that? I'm ok tbh

Pjaca is injured till October but I like him a lot.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
It's because he and Max don't get along

I can't believe this is happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Our training camp can only play 7 on 8 now because Kalanic has just left due to "family reasons."

Just loving sell him to Milan.

• Locked thread