Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Well, what kind of slatestarcodex reader are you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

I feel like I need to take some type of class to understand what the gently caress I just read.

GoingPostal
Jun 1, 2015

I love Derek Smart
U love Derek Smart
If we didn't love Derek Smart, we'd be lame
Same. I need a class or a Rosetta Stone or something. I picked up maybe a quarter of that.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Most of it is made up poo poo. It has to be.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
This person is way to into secure networking and cryptocurrency and forgot how to not come off looking like a gigantic insufferable nerd. Also with a side of special snowflake.

Probably a robot.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

I imagine it's pretty hard to get women when you are constantly stalking a cheerleader trying to saw her head open

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

I imagine it's pretty hard to get women when you are constantly stalking a cheerleader trying to saw her head open

ha, I thought that too

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I know this makes me the AUG or whatever, but what's the source of this/what brand of trimmer is he using? All of the body hair trimmers I've tried are garbage, and I shave my shoulders/upper back with a regular razor which works but is a giant pain in the rear end.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Looks like a straight razor. You'll need someone else to do that for you, bub.

Or just wax once a month.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Not sure if IoSM or AUG so crosspostin:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/URttFup.mp4

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Wrong thread, this guy rules.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Physicists, I need some help here.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mng posted:

Physicists, I need some help here.

Why, you seem to have gotten up just fine without help?

Warm Fish Salad
Dec 16, 2016

You Compleat Me

du -hast posted:

Not sure if IoSM or AUG so crosspostin:

"We don't care if you want us or not"

lol, keep tellin' yourself that buddy

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

That's one acrofatic dude. Dude owns.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

I find myself doubting a lot of these impossibly precious profiles but there's something about this one I have no problem believing. It's very earnestly obnoxious. Pure pretense.

^ Also yes guy owns

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The guy is very King Hippo. I'd buy him a drink and see where it goes.

And threadtitlewise, I always wondered how you smoke bulimia.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

that egg can really move!

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

Looks like my back, but his hair is black. I used to try and shave it, but it's too much hassle.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Embrace the hair. Some people like it. You must surround yourself with those people.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

The dude owns

Pick posted:

Men are supposed to have hair and I don't see why women like me should dislike it.

timefly posted:

It's just not in style, I suppose, but it always made sad when guys were all apologetic about their back hair or whatever. Like it's somehow inherently gross. Love me some hairy mans.

Eh, I'm not apologetic about mine anymore, too old for that, and my fiancee certainly doesn't care, but I ask her to help shave it in the summer anyway. Much more comfortable. Mine isn't nearly as bad as that gif, but you'd be surprised how much difference it makes.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Slime posted:

acrofatic

I didn't want this to pass by unnoticed :D

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I'm honestly thankful my body hair grows thin. There's little to nothing that I need to do to maintain it.

Same with facial hair. I shave off a mustache and goatee once a month because it grows to a certain point and then stops instead of turning into a beard. No need to make it a weekly or daily routine like some men have to. It does mean I'm completely out of the loop on "shaving culture" because a $5 can of Barbasol and a few disposable razors is all I need for a year.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

Men are supposed to have hair and I don't see why women like me should dislike it.

Most mammals are supposed to have hair, but that's never stopped anyone from thinking it's gross. I don't like hairy dudes because it looks and feels nasty. Like rubbing on a yeti, which I am not interested in.

Seriously though, you would be into this?

Yuck.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Different strokes, man.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I'd like to hear Martin Starr read this profile.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Telemaze posted:

Most mammals are supposed to have hair, but that's never stopped anyone from thinking it's gross. I don't like hairy dudes because it looks and feels nasty. Like rubbing on a yeti, which I am not interested in.

Yuck.

When someone made the same comment regarding women we got some valiant defenders, I sure hope they show up here.

Back hair is indeed gross though

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

I could watch an entire video of this, it's mesmerizing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Non Serviam posted:

When someone made the same comment regarding women we got some valiant defenders, I sure hope they show up here.

Back hair is indeed gross though

It's just upper rear end hair what's the problem?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Telemaze posted:

Yuck.

That would not be a big deal honestly.

Young Robin Williams was one of the hottest guys who ever lived and he was pretty hairy too.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

treiz01 posted:

I didn't want this to pass by unnoticed :D

i can't take credit for it, i heard it elsewhere myself

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

It's almost as if there are a wide range of opinions about how sexually attractive body hair is and it doesn't have any bearing on anything, particularly because most people who act like its a dealbreaker will overlook that poo poo as soon as they are in an actual relationship.

Also joke about Pick being a quasi-furry here

I feel like this was on the cusp of being so ironic that it looped back around to not being awkward, but she's trying just a little too hard.

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

Will xenofeminism and lambda witches be included in the next Stellaris DLC?

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Weldon Pemberton posted:

It's almost as if there are a wide range of opinions about how sexually attractive body hair is and it doesn't have any bearing on anything, particularly because most people who act like its a dealbreaker will overlook that poo poo as soon as they are in an actual relationship.

Also joke about Pick being a quasi-furry here

I feel like this was on the cusp of being so ironic that it looped back around to not being awkward, but she's trying just a little too hard.

I'm deeply afraid none of it is ironic.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I should play a prank on my parents and tell that I've finally come to terms with my sexuality. I've finally met my better half, and have begun to quantum date the number 24. Feels good to be able to let my true self out into the world after all these years of hiding.

My parents are very accepting and they'd probably do their best to nod and smile, which would be hilarious.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pick posted:

Young Robin Williams was one of the hottest guys who ever lived and he was pretty hairy too.

Men don't shave for women, we shave for ourselves.

Having that much hair can be loving uncomfortable especially in warmer climates. Even beards can get in the way and be annoying, so guys with beards usually pride themselves in maintaining it despite the annoyance.

A female equivalent is those women who grow their hair really long. Sure it can be attractive to have hair down to your waist, but it's also a huge hastle.

Men shave for different reasons than women.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In short, humans are a species of contrasts.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

:love: Panthera onca :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

All you body hair-havers need to shut up.
:sigh:

• Locked thread