Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

Shut the gently caress up about gamergate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
also gently caress of zegermans

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

loquacius posted:

this is my favorite "so woke that you end up in favor of bombing foreign civilians" take from D&D

just breathe it in

Ah yes I'm sure LBJ, the man known for whipping his cock out at random and pissing whereever he felt like, never violated a woman's boundaries.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

not to mention Bill loving Clinton lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Ruzihm posted:

Libs love to promulgate that "all lives matter" is not racist but "workers of the world unite" is.

ik challenge!!!!! you have until im back from buying a shirt to show one time that happened or im probing you for being a whiner

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

and ive had almost precisely the same measurements for decades so its not like it takes me a long time to find a shirt

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Post the shirt

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Take's so spicy they couldn't be contained on twitter. (deleted)

oh lol he deleted it

guess he couldn't take the heat

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

Ah yes I'm sure LBJ, the man known for whipping his cock out at random and pissing whereever he felt like, never violated a woman's boundaries.

also: bombing someone at their wedding doesn't count as violating their boundaries

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Scent of Worf posted:

oh lol he deleted it

guess he couldn't take the heat

hahahahah

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Post the shirt

lmebo like id give brown moses the means to sequence my dna, w the internet

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

e-quencing

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

ik challenge!!!!! you have until im back from buying a shirt to show one time that happened or im probing you for being a whiner

What the heck

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sometimes a man likes to get a new shirt

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

sometimes a man likes to get a new shirt

whats the thread count on that bad boy

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I just wanna reemphasize this part of that post

quote:

gently caress, even if Trump is killing brown people for no reason [...], that'd be better than him groping women; most presidents have killed brown people for no reason, but none of them have, AFAIK, violated women's boundaries before

this is literally registering an unironic opinion that touching a white person without permission is worse than murdering an Arab for no reason

which I guess is an opinion plenty of people in this country hold but most of them would know better than to say it aloud as an earnest contribution to a political discussion

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
new shirts own

I bought two new shirts recently (they were on sale) and I love em

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Nonsense posted:

it's gonna own humiliating bad Dems for the remainder of the life of the Democrat party.

better get those insults in quick

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Oh Snapple! posted:

I also enjoyed the undercurrent of "the only PoC that matter are black people."

Every other minority group may as well have been white to a selection of folks.

You know that didn't even occur to me until thary of crazed Hilbot Twitterer called Palestinians white

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

the best part of the political deaths of the clintons is not having to hum and feign deafness about how loving awful bill is

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

logikv9 posted:

new shirts own

I bought two new shirts recently (they were on sale) and I love em

get those deals dude hell yeah

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

i finally gained employment so i bought some nice new shirts at it was good as hell

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

only like a couple of my pairs of pants, the other ones crowd my bunghole and cut me down where my nuts hang

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Al! posted:

only like a couple of my pairs of pants, the other ones crowd my bunghole and cut me down where my nuts hang

That phone conversation was amazing.

Feels like i'm riding a barb wire fence

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

they mustve made him a drat fine pair of pants

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I bought a new shirt at lunch today. I think it will be a pretty good shirt.

Anyway, that's my meltdown.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

betabrand

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

etalian posted:

Doesn't most of things like connected to every major conflict in Middle East also the describe the USA?

Exactly why it's such bullshit. Dems will never admit we hosed up the ME tho.

Oh Snapple! posted:

lol

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

our president sexually assaults people and his opponent in the GE couldn't even effectively hit him on it because she blatantly gives her husband a pass on doing the same lol

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Yeah what is the suck zone consensus on Bill's infedelity and impeachment? I found it hard to talk about Trump's poo poo since Bill did pretty bad (but not quite as bad) things too. I feel like Hillary continuing to back him after all that poo poo came to life was where a lot of people really turned off from her.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Feldegast42 posted:

Yeah what is the suck zone consensus on Bill's infedelity and impeachment? I found it hard to talk about Trump's poo poo since Bill did pretty bad (but not quite as bad) things too. I feel like Hillary continuing to back him after all that poo poo came to life was where a lot of people really turned off from her.

Don't forget how she attacked the women accused Bill as being liars and loony toons.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Helsing posted:

This article about Corbyn offers a lot of lessons for the Democrats. The new media environment birthed by the internet rewards authenticity over carefully stage managed soundbite performances. One interesting side-effect of this change is the chance for specific popular policies to gain a meme-like traction within the electorate:

" A large part of the reason Corbyn causes Blairites so much distress – whether or not they dislike his policies or style of leadership – is that he threatens to destroy their narrative of the 1980s and 1990s. In that version of history, the hard left was heroically defeated by Neil Kinnock, setting the stage for the most successful Labour government ever. What if Corbyn were to win a general election? How would that recast the significance of those battles? The coincidence of the Corbyn surge with the horror of Grenfell Tower has created the conditions – and the demand – for a kind of truth and reconciliation commission on forty years of neoliberalism. It is too simple to cast Corbyn as a throwback, but it is undeniable that his appeal and his authority derive partly from his willingness to cast a different, less forgiving light on recent history, so that we don’t have to carry on repeating it."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Feldegast42 posted:

at some point people itt were accusing him of taking underage prostitute sex flights so you tell me

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Feldegast42 posted:

bill is a rapist at worst and a sexual (super)predator at best. in a world where hillary gave a poo poo about morals rather than power she'd divorce him during the impeachment proceedings but thats not this universe

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Also Bill was bad because of the power difference with the women he fooled around with. When the most powerful man in the world tells you to suck it you really aren't in a position to say no.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Oh Snapple! posted:

our president sexually assaults people and his opponent in the GE couldn't even effectively hit him on it because she blatantly gives her husband a pass on doing the same lol

I've posted it before, but Trump is the Id of the ruling class. They don't hate him for what he does. They hate him for how open and unashamed he is about it. He exposes them as much as he exposes himself.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

at some point people itt were accusing him of taking underage prostitute sex flights so you tell me

poo poo you better start posting the quote or Squizzle is gonna throw down his mighty probe hammer on your white portland rear end

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

poo poo you better start posting the quote or Squizzle is gonna throw down his mighty probe hammer on your white portland rear end

i dont even know where the old versions of this thread are located

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

turns out it was the indictment thread, but that's the true ancestor to the suck zone tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Al! posted:

they mustve made him a drat fine pair of pants

I don't get how the pants they made him are apparently the best pants he's ever owned even though they literally cut his scrotum and everything falls out of the pockets

LBJ must have owned some pretty awful pants

• Locked thread