Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:
https://twitter.com/AllSourceGaming/status/883085036374851585

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

You have to be abaolutely loving kidding me with what I hope is the last trial room.

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005

Jonas Albrecht posted:

You have to be abaolutely loving kidding me with what I hope is the last trial room.

Everyone keeps saying this. I want to know but I don't want to spoil it. On the other hand im probably not going to beat it without a guide anyways and that is just going to spoil it for me anyways sooooo

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I couldn't even beat 10 of them. Having all the good gear has made me rusty.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Use your nukes.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

is splatoon 2 out yet

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I loving hate the lobster shirt. Oh cool, I can replay Windwaker but now I have to look like a lemon.

Lobster Link sucks.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Anidav posted:

With each piece of new Marina fan art, her breasts get larger.

Is this some sort of theory of fandom boob sliders?

Meanwhile Pearl remains untouched and superior

yeah it's really loving weird, the character is supposed to be like what, 16

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

anime

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

uh oh, looks like splatoon is now an anime game for pedos (tm)

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Spellman posted:

i do not let my grandfather play such games

thats really hosed up dude

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

DLC Inc posted:

First piece of Marina art.

2 days later....

If this growth rate continues, I estimate in 4 weeks fanart will involve just a giant pair of floating black breasts.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

I seriously don't know wtf Nintendo was thinking putting her in a tube top with exposed cleavage, like holy poo poo guys you must know what kind of lonely virgin fan art has been created for Splatoon exclusively in the past two years.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lodin posted:

Lobster Link sucks.

This is the worst post in the whole thread and people are talking about pedos and fanart tits on this very page!

jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

Jonas Albrecht posted:

It is quite daunting when you first get to it, but a speed up can help you assess what to do next while keeping away from enemies and exploring the area.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

enojy posted:

I seriously don't know wtf Nintendo was thinking putting her in a tube top with exposed cleavage, like holy poo poo guys you must know what kind of lonely virgin fan art has been created for Splatoon exclusively in the past two years.

Pander to your fanbase because that's what pays the bills

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Anidav posted:

2 days later....

If this growth rate continues, I estimate in 4 weeks fanart will involve just a giant pair of floating black breasts.

That first piece was Nintendo's art to be fair.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Where do I go to do a miiverse in splatoon what the heck

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Where do I go to do a miiverse in splatoon what the heck

The red mailbox

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!

won't be unseen, thanks

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Anidav posted:

2 days later....

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Post Splat2n art ITT

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Post Splat2n art ITT

This is great, thanks.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Anidav posted:

Hell. Yeah.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

enojy posted:

lemme tell you about a dragon girl named nowi

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

enojy posted:

drat Nintendo and their erotic video games

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
I'm glad arguments about squid and octo girls are the most bizarre Nintendo-related statements I'll read today.

Lorne Lanning posted:

The thinking has to change. The biggest problem I see at Nintendo is the thinking. Personally, I think it killed Iwata; that he couldn’t move the organization into a really successful arena. It’s a tragedy because Nintendo brought this business back… we’re all playing today because of Nintendo’s valiantness – then they controlled quality, they had controls which were really part of its longevity and made the game business a valid space again. Now those controls… they really need to get 21st century about it and they’re not.

:stare:

'Scuse me Lorne Lanning?

(I mean, if you're trying to posit that it was Japanese work culture that was the primary stress factor that caused him to develop the medical problems that ultimately did him in then...you're not...wrong per-say.)

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i thought bile duct cancer killed iwata not nintendo

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

That's an extremely lovely thing to say about Iwata, gently caress that guy

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The dude who hasn't made a good video game since 2001 says Nintendo needs to get with the times.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

chaleski posted:

That's an extremely lovely thing to say about Iwata, gently caress that guy

i dont understand what he said was lovely, can you explain

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

:chanpop:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He's saying It worked himself to death, rather than you know, cancer. Blaming Japanese culture, and Iwata himself, for his own death from an unpreventable illness.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

To me that just reads like a really poor choice of words. I think what that guy meant was "it really disappointed Iwata that he couldn't achieve excellent third party success with the Wii and Wii U"

Or he just really thinks that third party shortcomings stressed Iwata out to the point of developing cancer and if that's the case then he's a pretty big rear end in a top hat.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Considering there is little to no evidence to support a meaningful link between stress and developing cancer, that would be a huge stretch.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Him talking out of his rear end about Iwata's death is in pretty bad taste no matter what his idiotic reasoning was.

enojy posted:

Or he just really thinks that third party shortcomings stressed Iwata out to the point of developing cancer and if that's the case then he's a pretty big rear end in a top hat.

That's exactly what he said.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I have a burning question that has yet to be answered by any advance media that I've seen.

What happens when Mario jumps on one of those regular-rear end people in New Donk City? Is it as nightmarish as I'm imagining?

• Locked thread