Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I miscalculated my number above. It's actually around 75 keys in exactly one hour. Double keys own katana owns Pam Greer owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
I've had a full day. Woke up, played rugby, got half-drunk, sobered up, and came home. Now I'm ready to shoot mans. Hopefully somebody is playing.

e: nope :argh:

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I miscalculated my number above. It's actually around 75 keys in exactly one hour. Double keys own katana owns Pam Greer owns.

Is she still calmish or does she get some tense lines. As far as I know, she's just that guiding voice in your head whose body is glued to the dojo shrine.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
What should the vintage weapon token be used on?

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
m1, hornet, either or

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Don't listen to day day he's too cool to play with us now.

Use it on the OSA as it is actually a good gun.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The OSA stays unlocked after you get to 55 for the first time

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What should the vintage weapon token be used on?

M1. While the clip size and fire rate are lacking for this game, it's still the only semi-auto rifle in the game worth using.

Hornet is nice too but you can use the UDM instead for a good secondary. The UMP is an NV4 with SMG strafe speed and sprint-out time but without the ability to hit people at long range. Alright to play with but not worth a token. The Intervention gets a frustrating amount of hitmarkers, and the S-Ravage is pathetic.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Don't listen to day day he's too cool to play with us now.

Use it on the OSA as it is actually a good gun.

osa is clearly god tier but

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The OSA stays unlocked after you get to 55 for the first time

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
if this game had online stats id show how heavenly i thought the M1 was. it was such a bummer after golding the poo poo out of it to go back to the DMR. I'll take a M1 w/ exmag over the DMR all day

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

if this game had online stats id show how heavenly i thought the M1 was. it was such a bummer after golding the poo poo out of it to go back to the DMR. I'll take a M1 w/ exmag over the DMR all day

You could just reinstall the game and check your stats between matches (while playing with clll people like me)

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
i never uninstalled it :ssh:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Days of Summer schedule updated right on time on July 4 / an hour ago. This week we get...

...absolutely nothing. Free reticle, then a free something else, and that’s about it. No more double everything :rip:

But hey DLC3 comes out TONIGHT! Who knows, maybe we’ll get a trailer for it someday after it comes out because they sure as poo poo haven’t released anything yet.

Also, have some Elvira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAKXBDQGC3M

EDIT: double everything is still up. No idea when it goes away. Probably 8pm EST with the daily login.

EDIT2: well decided to give the Easter egg one last go (as Pam + Katana) to see how easier it is and I cleared it the first try so I got her another pointless trophy.

If anyone with the season pass wants a dead easy way to farm keys I can probably carry people through out no problem.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jul 6, 2017

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Days of Summer schedule updated right on time on July 4 / an hour ago. This week we get...

...absolutely nothing. Free reticle, then a free something else, and that’s about it. No more double everything :rip:

But hey DLC3 comes out TONIGHT! Who knows, maybe we’ll get a trailer for it someday after it comes out because they sure as poo poo haven’t released anything yet.

Also, have some Elvira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAKXBDQGC3M

EDIT: double everything is still up. No idea when it goes away. Probably 8pm EST with the daily login.

EDIT2: well decided to give the Easter egg one last go (as Pam + Katana) to see how easier it is and I cleared it the first try so I got her another pointless trophy.

If anyone with the season pass wants a dead easy way to farm keys I can probably carry people through out no problem.

Wait hold on, the EE gives you the Katana persistently?

Also heck yeah I'mma hop on tonight probably.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Costs $10k but yeah you can buy it at the dojo once you complete the EE. If you've done the nunchuck EE, when you play as Pam the first magic wheel use will always be nunchucks too in case you want to have an easier time saving up for the katana and perks.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Late night cutting edge update on Attack of The Radioactive Thing:

Also the announcer is more like announcer vs announcer. Imagine if you will Elvira vs Pee-Wee Herman with a straighter voice. That's the gist of the announcements.

Also also, wallbuys now include the OSA, MacTav, Intervention, and some piece of poo poo shotgun no one really uses.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

What about the UDM? I need my UDM in all maps.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

What about the UDM? I need my UDM in all maps.

UDM's in, yep. It's right outside the diner.

Oh, and there's a lot of pictures of Willard Wyler around the map. Like, jesus. :stare:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

/r/CODZombies seems to be making some small progress with the general map collection. The one thing I've read that I'm really hyped about is that they're not doing randomized item placement anymore. Thank loving gently caress because the random rat symbols and soul circles were probably my least favorite part of Shuffle. I'll give the map a few goes tonight to get a feel for the layout then farm some keys in shuffle. I want to hit 1000 and get that free common box!

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Jul 6, 2017

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

widespread posted:

Also also, wallbuys now include the OSA, MacTav, Intervention, and some piece of poo poo shotgun no one really uses.

You're just calling the DCM-8 a piece of poo poo because the epic varient that has Lifelink fucks you over in zombies in exchange of having unlimited ammo. :colbert:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

All shotguns are bad.

Looks like they figured out PaP and the fuses so far. No word on how to charge the fuses for double PaP. Also it looks like the main easter egg revolves about reanimating a zombie but no one has found the last piece of that puzzle yet. (actually someone did find all parts, no one knows how to activate it.

Also the CrogZilla thing uses the same sounds as the Kraken from Nightfall :3:

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

You're just calling the DCM-8 a piece of poo poo because the epic varient that has Lifelink fucks you over in zombies in exchange of having unlimited ammo. :colbert:

I meant the S-Ravage, you gently caress. DCM-8 has SOME use.

And with the Stimulus card, Lifelink is better. :colbert:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I forgot Spider-Man comes out tonight so I won't be on until 10 or so if you want to play the new map or do Shaolin EE, Frick.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Aight, but is that PST or EST.

Also I guess we got two more spots???

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

EST. Also I'm watching this guy and I think he's the furthest one so far. The chemical section of this map looks loving terrible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eAOD5Jkax4

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I got my $15 credit for buying $100 worth of poo poo in June, so I went and bought the season pass because I hate money and fun. So I'd be happy to run whatevs with y'all.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

The best part of BO2 was the emblem fuckery goons did. :allears:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Debating whether to use the unlock token on the Volk or Dead Silent... I thought about saving it for later use but I didn't know the double XP thing was only the first week of the event.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

And of course as soon as the party disbands, I get the future M1887 Epic Variant.

Now to get that poo poo in Zombos and grind that to max level in style.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Debating whether to use the unlock token on the Volk or Dead Silent... I thought about saving it for later use but I didn't know the double XP thing was only the first week of the event.

I took the Volk. No point in Dead Silence if you don't always run Cold Blooded.
Needs a grip though, even with the low recoil (purple?) variant.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Attack of the Radioactive Thing has been completed and the post-EE cutscenes is out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-GFwGj08HM

Macy, you're probably going to want to save up for DLC4 because I'm pretty sure it finally looks like we're going to hang out with our pal Samantha Cross again.

Also throughout the studio section of this map there's film reels about Nightfall, Mayday, etc.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Jul 7, 2017

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Oh man, if they flip the script and make it Cryptids instead of Zombies. :allears:

Though I do worry. This might not lead to Willard being a playable character after all this is said and done.

IF it's all said and done after DLC4.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Jacs I'm free tonight if you want to zombies. Or regular shootmans, whatever.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...

SubponticatePoster posted:

Jacs I'm free tonight if you want to zombies. Or regular shootmans, whatever.

You say this but you are not on. Don't make me CoD alone. Goons should never CoD alone.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Terribad pubbies and a decent connection led to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy39vFHy9F0

Still ended up in 3rd place because goons :argh: Also grandma announcer is best announcer.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

Mill Village posted:

The best part of BO2 was the emblem fuckery goons did. :allears:

Not Batman eating a hotdog, 3/10.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I almost got Jones all the way through Shaolin Shuffle but I hosed up after the third rat king fight and we died :rip:

I will get you the drat katana. Also Jones here’s how to get the nunchucks if you want to go for them next time around. They’re nice to have for the circle sections of the main EE but me with the katana can clear those just as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6sRZr8DFfw

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I almost got Jones all the way through Shaolin Shuffle but I hosed up after the third rat king fight and we died :rip:

I will get you the drat katana. Also Jones here’s how to get the nunchucks if you want to go for them next time around. They’re nice to have for the circle sections of the main EE but me with the katana can clear those just as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6sRZr8DFfw

Downloaded the maps overnight. Now you can carry more dead weight.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Good pubbies, these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
jesus rkid get your poo poo together

• Locked thread