Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jazerus posted:

lol dude you don't have to do that unless you are making something that really needs grease

venison tastes amazing with nothing more than soaking in salt for a while and then cooking it. put salt on when it's done, just a little, too.

your deer does not need any assistance from lesser animals

I believe in the supremacy and superiority of things that have a high fat content because fat is the supreme macronutrient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

gently caress gently caress gently caress ZUCK SUCK SUKC ZUCK ZUCK SUCK ZSZU CK SUCK SUC KZUC FUKC gently caress FUC KFUC K gently caress FU CKF UCK

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

so how ya hangin (ur balls i mean)

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

zuck

IS BAD

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Turdfuzz posted:

gently caress gently caress gently caress ZUCK SUCK SUKC ZUCK ZUCK SUCK ZSZU CK SUCK SUC KZUC FUKC gently caress FUC KFUC K gently caress FU CKF UCK

rude

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i wonder if theres a surgery to make poop come out the front n the pee come out the back

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

naw but i can :D

hi :)

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

i wonder if theres a surgery to make poop come out the front n the pee come out the back

wow i havd never considered this

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Tom Gorman posted:

zuck

IS BAD

fake news

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

nows the time to make urself a superstar a thread superstar

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
in elementary school a kid tried to convince the rest of us that if you plugged your butt you could fart out of your mouth

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Turdfuzz posted:

it's called the scalise procedure

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im not sure why someone would want to do that

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

deadgoon posted:

hahahaahahaah lmao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deadgoon posted:

Deadgoon became president with this post.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Addamere posted:

in elementary school a kid tried to convince the rest of us that if you plugged your butt you could fart out of your mouth

100% medically accurate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_vomiting

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Turdfuzz posted:

so how ya hangin (ur balls i mean)

pretty good, thanks for asking

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
I was just at dinner with ppl and during dinner one of the ladies told us about how she went on a blind date and the guy started going "hey don't you think trump is gonna make great president" and she asked for the bill and just left

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Typo posted:

I was just at dinner with ppl and during dinner one of the ladies told us about how she went on a blind date and the guy started going "hey don't you think trump is gonna make great president" and she asked for the bill and just left

anyone with a functioning brain would do the same.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Typo posted:

lmao

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

do u think all gimmicks are the same prson are u a loving idito afukc

no just basic pattern recognition

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

deadgoon posted:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yinlock posted:

no just basic pattern recognition

maybe ur powerball

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
What would you do if your blind date spent the entire time praising Jeb!?

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

deadgoon posted:

:vince:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MaxxBot posted:

I'd probably have to stop myself from wildly ejaculating on the spot if you want the truth.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
she also got really mad when trump came up as a topic when her friend talked about how her family voted trump and thought obama was the cause of america's problems and she doesn't talk about politics to them anymore

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

dont talk 2 anyone imo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Typo posted:

she also got really mad when trump came up as a topic when her friend talked about how her family voted trump and thought obama was the cause of america's problems and she doesn't talk about politics to them anymore

im learning that "oh i dont talk about politics" is a keyword for "i hold some pretty indefensible opinions"

Serf
May 5, 2011

spider-man was pretty enjoyable and also a p good movie about the class war

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

"go home jeb that wigs not foolin me"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Serf posted:

why do u say that, did he kill tony

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i like going to maga cuck hangouts in the youtube comment sections and pointing out what massive pussies they are. it's a fun game because i don't think they ever expect people who put as little effort into good posting as me to hate daddy Donny

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Epic High Five posted:

I believe in the supremacy and superiority of things that have a high fat content because fat is the supreme macronutrient

EHF when should I eat before/after lifting if I want the food I eat to turn into muscle and not fat? Been trying to bulk up a bit here while I have a few weeks to lift more but I feel like too much of what I'm eating for it is going to my gut. Probably doesn't help that I've been real lovely about keeping a consistent running schedule too.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

MaxxBot posted:

I think someone who does that is gonna be 65+ so prob politely pay for the bill and walk away

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serf posted:

was there a jeb! in it?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

MaxxBot posted:

keep interrupting them with the airhorn i brought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

deadgoon posted:

why do u say that, did he kill tony

nah spiderman is the bad guy: a prole fighting to protect a bougie rear end in a top hat, and the hero of the movie is the vulture, a blue-collar guy hosed over by tony stark and takin back what he's owed

• Locked thread