Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Yinlock posted:

he's challenging your authority

he will grow up to be a bad dog unless you can prove your worth

by booping

nah I really thought this when I was training my dog but its just puppy stuff. use a big man voice and indulge with treats and you will be their god. dont negative reinforce ever its pointless. big boy voice is the most negative you ever have to go.

eballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Did somebody flip his mouth upside down in photoshop?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

TwoStepBoog posted:

Did somebody flip his mouth upside down in photoshop?

probate this gently caress or he'll just keep it up

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

nah I really thought this when I was training my dog but its just puppy stuff. use a big man voice and indulge with treats and you will be their god. dont negative reinforce ever its pointless. big boy voice is the most negative you ever have to go.

eballs

i'm gonna be a lovely pedant and point out that negative reinforcement is reinforcing a negative behavior (ie giving a treat when the mailman comes to the door and the dog doesn't bark or jump). punishment is different, but you're right - it's extremely ineffective.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
sir im drubnk af

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

probate this gently caress or he'll just keep it up

i just want to be special for a day :(

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

BUSH 2112 posted:

i'm gonna be a lovely pedant

hey hows it going, i think youll fit in just fine here on these Something Awful Forums *hands you welcome pack*

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/07/politics/space-corps-bill-trnd/index.html

quote:

A Congressional committee is proposing that the US armed forces add a new military branch that would, quite literally, send soldiers out of this world. The crew of real-life Buzz Lightyears is described in the National Defense Authorization Act, which is now headed to the full House for a vote.

If the spacesuit they'll be wearing is the Z series,

I can imagine their marketing campaign to convince 5 year olds that killing people is cool because Donald Trump told you it's all right going well

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

eballs

you probably booped a ton

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

$3 here is enough to knap a rock and kill and clean some game, season it with fresh picked wild herbs, slow roast it over an open fire of hand gathered timber, and still have $3 for a family sized bottle of ranch

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i do kissyboops to this day

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

what the gently caress does this have to do with national defense

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
what's goin on tonight goons i heard potus is letting russia run our national cybersecurity now and vpotus hosed a horse and trump did a benghazi

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

posted a realll funny youtube of some pepe getting kicked out of a neonazi larp or whatever and ya'll just turn up yer snoots well fine I'll have you know that

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
you havent herd? nmothing matters freindo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yinlock posted:

what the gently caress does this have to do with national defense

chud missiles

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

GrimGypsy posted:

posted a realll funny youtube of some pepe getting kicked out of a neonazi larp or whatever and ya'll just turn up yer snoots well fine I'll have you know that

its pretty old news im afriad, but it was really funny like 4 years ago or howeber long its been since tuirmp dilated the timesteam with his pisssssssss

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

GrimGypsy posted:

we already saw it en media res dorkus

im sorry that ws rude of me

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Did anyone figure out what Putin was talking about when Merkel rolled her eyes? They were making some weird rear end gestures.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Samurai Sanders posted:

Did anyone figure out what Putin was talking about when Merkel rolled her eyes? They were making some weird rear end gestures.

talking about how piss tape is real and that he can show it to her.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i seriously can't think of a name for this dog. since he's half dachshund half chihuahua I was thinking Zimmerman but A: that's a bad name for a dog and B: people would probably think I named him after the murderer

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

crazy cloud posted:

what's goin on tonight goons i heard potus is letting russia run our national cybersecurity now and vpotus hosed a horse and trump did a benghazi

Spiderman was really good.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

talking about how piss tape is real and that he can show it to her.

once again, i hope piss tape comes out and it is extremely boring and no1 cares

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Guy Goodbody posted:

i seriously can't think of a name for this dog. since he's half dachshund half chihuahua I was thinking Zimmerman but A: that's a bad name for a dog and B: people would probably think I named him after the murderer

long taco

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

what's goin on tonight goons i heard potus is letting russia run our national cybersecurity now

something something if we give russia an easier way to hack us, we'll know for sure if they do bing bing bong

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

GrimGypsy posted:

i've never clicked not even once

i'm a gold star no click zone zone clicker

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I just wanted u guys to see it and have a pinprick of joy within the chilling mass of darkness that is life, i'm sorry I copped a tude abut it :(

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Taaaaaaaaaaco

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

Quark

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

GrimGypsy posted:

That was from like a month ago get with the times man

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

papersack posted:

Spiderman was really good.

extremely fat baby bitch piss potus voice]: you are very fake news

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

superhero movies are bad

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

still lmbo at lauren southern crying because she thought european anarchists were like antifa and wouldn't actually beat the poo poo out of her friends

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/wsCpu5s.mp4

"Neighborhood street cat that my daughters named 'Hagrid'. They feed him and give him water so he sleeps on our porch. Who am I kidding, we have a cat named Hagrid."

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's true

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

dad dumb so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

superhero movies are bad

wonder woman was worth the two hours imo

• Locked thread