Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

EvilTaytoMan posted:

But that's what he wants. Well maybe not quite that but close enough.

Y'know, if it gets him to chill the gently caress out, I'm AOK with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This isn't from MRA reddit. This is from "involuntary celibacy" reddit which, believe it or not, is full of people orders of magnitude more pathetic and potentially dangerous.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Mak0rz posted:

This isn't from MRA reddit. This is from "involuntary celibacy" reddit which, believe it or not, is full of people orders of magnitude more pathetic and potentially dangerous.

There's a pretty big overlap, at least in ideas, between incels and MRAs.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

EvilTaytoMan posted:

But that's what he wants. Well maybe not quite that but close enough.

Is there anything about incels that would indicate they wouldn't be the most demanding and pickiest people in bed?

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

there wolf posted:

Is there anything about incels that would indicate they wouldn't be the most demanding and pickiest people in bed?

"well it was going fine until that loving femoid started tounging my rear end in a top hat. Damnit I'M NOT GAY!!" *knocks over Macy's display case*

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/21logician/status/882689490678157312

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Jesus christ. Who has this much time and energy to get worked up over this kind of thing? And the depth of cognitive dissonance and circular logic here is mind boggling for such a brief excerpt.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

That's like the guy trying to tell me that Cars was a bad movie because it's about nostalgia for a time the kids weren't even alive for

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

E: Except my dad and nephews :3:

Queen-Of-Hearts has a new favorite as of 15:46 on Jul 8, 2017

Snoop Radley
Sep 26, 2011

Hail to the baby king. :3:
"Femoid"? That's honestly a new one.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

there wolf posted:

Not to mention incredibly unsatisfying to the partner.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

There are only a certain amount of equality points to go around in society obviously. If you give some to females then it means you're taking away from men! Feminists stole my ice cream!

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Picnic Princess posted:

There are only a certain amount of equality points to go around in society obviously. If you give some to females then it means you're taking away from men! Feminists stole my ice cream!

Yeah, how dare a girl win a race in 1/3 of a series of children's movies. Girls don't race!

Beelzebufo has a new favorite as of 17:21 on Jul 8, 2017

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Sedge and Bee posted:

Yeah, how dare a girl soon a race in 1/3 of a series of children's movies. Girls don't race!

Yeah! And Danica Patrick has never been looked down on or insulted for being a woman in a male dominated sport! She'd much rather be off painting her nails and being a princess, I'm sure.

Just another lieberal conspiracy.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Yeah! And Danica Patrick has never been looked down on or insulted for being a woman in a male dominated sport! She'd much rather be off painting her nails and being a princess, I'm sure.

Just another lieberal conspiracy.

Weirdly it's more danica I hear that stuff about. People seem pretty chill about katherine legge/ simona/ christina nielsen

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

How did win become soon. drat you Google keyboard

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

ilmucche posted:

Weirdly it's more danica I hear that stuff about. People seem pretty chill about katherine legge/ simona/ christina nielsen

I've actually never heard of them. I don't keep up with sports at all, wasn't Danica the first or at least first well known female driver in America? If they came after, it means people are changing and not making a giant stink about "Women in our sports".

If they were there before her, then :shrug:

Edit: ^^ I considered changing what would be the obvious edit but I don't like being the only one getting sorry corrected.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

there wolf posted:

tight aspirations has a new favorite as of 17:26 on Jul 8, 2017

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Using months after one year is dumb. Use the biggest unit of measurement!!!!!

I get the rage over people saying "43 months old" or whatever, but this is dumb. There's a huge difference between a 12 month old and an 18 month old and a 24 month old. Those numbers mean something to anyone who's had a kid. After the first two years their growth and development slows down to the normal rate but those first two years they're hitting new milestones every week.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

How are people this miserable still alive? If I'd sunk to the point that the best I could hope for sexually was a go on a dead woman, I'd take a couple of twelve gauge aspirin and be done with it.

e: Just to make absolutely clear, I am not advocating that anyone kill themselves. It just seems weird to me that these people keep going when people with lesser problems have been overwhelmed by them.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Imagined posted:

I get the rage over people saying "43 months old" or whatever, but this is dumb. There's a huge difference between a 12 month old and an 18 month old and a 24 month old. Those numbers mean something to anyone who's had a kid. After the first two years their growth and development slows down to the normal rate but those first two years they're hitting new milestones every week.

Ya, if you're talking to a doctor, great. But people you just meet or friends you don't see often who ask how old your baby is, don't care. They just want a general approximation.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ya, if you're talking to a doctor, great. But people you just meet or friends you don't see often who ask how old your baby is, don't care. They just want a general approximation.

If someone saying 18 months leaves you helplessly screaming "BUT HOW MANY YEARS IS THAT??!?!" into the uncaring void, I think you have bigger problems than not knowing how old a baby is.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Sunswipe posted:

How are people this miserable still alive? If I'd sunk to the point that the best I could hope for sexually was a go on a dead woman, I'd take a couple of twelve gauge aspirin and be done with it.

e: Just to make absolutely clear, I am not advocating that anyone kill themselves. It just seems weird to me that these people keep going when people with lesser problems have been overwhelmed by them.

I think these people have a whole boat load of issues in general and have locked in on the idea that everything wrong in their lives is because of women, and specifically because they're not having sex. You could probably write a book about this being largely the result of the media, not unlike the body insecurity issues a lot of young women have.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Sunswipe posted:

If someone saying 18 months leaves you helplessly screaming "BUT HOW MANY YEARS IS THAT??!?!" into the uncaring void, I think you have bigger problems than not knowing how old a baby is.

just say a year and a half, people who have no relation to the kid don't care how many months old it is.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

It's depressing that someone believes any of that poo poo this guy wrote. Except for the part where they'd actually choose a stone-cold corpse over a fleshlight. That's just funny, in a deeply morbid way.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

just say a year and a half, people who have no relation to the kid don't care how many months old it is.

So why are you asking how old it is if you don't care?

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

If one is so inconvenienced by people saying a number, maybe stop and take a moment to think why people saying a number, which is accurate and the one they use most often, is inconveniencing enough for one to get angry about it. Also year and a half takes longer to say that "18 months" so they are in fact wasting LESS time than the people who say "year and a half"

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

it's me

i'm hoarding all the sexual resources

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Grey Fox posted:

it's me

i'm hoarding all the sexual resources

quit bogarting the sex mines

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

So, are lesbians a serious threat to sex resource availability or what?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Sunswipe posted:

So why are you asking how old it is if you don't care?

I meant don't care about being getting an age accurate to within an hour, you know? People who are not the parents don't care as much as the parents think they do.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

RoboRodent posted:

So, are lesbians a serious threat to sex resource availability or what?

From what I understand, incels don't acknowledge lesbians as a thing. Just the old "They're only lesbians because they haven't had the right dick yet - probably mine" mentality.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

apparently this wasn't a good thing for her family

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I honestly just stopped reading at that first line and just went "uuuuuuuuuugh" like Tina Belcher.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Idiots on Social Media: The pussy of females can be used even 2 days after their death

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Imagine a masculinity so fragile, so delicate that an animated movie for children can shatter it into a thousand weeping pieces.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

tyblazitar posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Idiots on Social Media: The pussy of females can be used even 2 days after their death

The weird dissonance of using "pussy" and "females" in the same sentence I think just exemplified what I find so incredibly off-putting about the incel writing style at large

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

"Girls are not interested in cars," he types, surrounded by My Little Pony toys in his room.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

It makes more sense when you realize they're talking about things and not people.

E: That was in response to TheKennedys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

TheKennedys posted:

The weird dissonance of using "pussy" and "females" in the same sentence I think just exemplified what I find so incredibly off-putting about the incel writing style at large

"Femoid" isn't an even better one?