Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

do you think Mike Pence has a horse cum hangover this morning from when he hosed that horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Michael Pence is a horsebacking enthusiast

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
It it a truth universally acknowledged that Mike Pence engages in anal intercourse with multiple stallions regularly

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

D1Sergo posted:

I JUST REMEMBERED THAT MIKE PENCE hosed A HORSE

gently caress

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

D1Sergo posted:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mike pence just starts kissing them, it's like a magnet

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I can explain officer: mike pence hosed a horse

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

this is all regan's fault

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

D1Sergo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWa0dZMHYeE

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Mike Pence frequently engages in forbidden equine coitus, he knows that God wouldn't have made it feel so right if it was wrong.

But still... sometimes the Vice President jerks awake from his slumber on the stable floor and, brushing hay from his brow, wonders if he hasn't been snared by the steaming horse-phallus of the devil.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Bumping this thread
Because I remembered
Vpotus Michael "Richards" Pence
hosed a
H
O
R
S
E

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

in this and all other cases, the urge for Vice President of America Michael Pence to touch "hardware" that should not be touched refers to his affinity for the insertion of horse cock into his various orifices

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
okay so you may have not heard about this and it's really messed up so brace yourself

Mike pence

Vp of the United States of America

hosed a horse :wth:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Bumping because I remembered that Mike Pence tenderly kissed a horse before letting the horse perforate his intestines

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

D1Sergo posted:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I just remembered Marco Rubio dared pence to seduce a horse

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

I just remembered Marco Rubio dared pence to seduce a horse

stop introducing your head canon as if it was true. we all know it was Mother who first suggested it.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
He did

He hosed a horse

The vice president of the united states, michael richards kramer pence

was penetrated to mutual climax by an equine

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Marc "call me catherine" pence

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
WWMPD

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
gently caress a horse of course of course

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
what the ....

with ahorse?

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Top City Homo posted:

what the ....

with ahorse?

yea m8

rumour has it he is descended from a long lineage of hoosier horsefuckers...in fact allegedly his father was a famous hollywood horsefluffer who regularly was required to give Mr. Ed head to get him feeling spry and ready for the camera

:horse:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

King of the Beach posted:

yea m8

rumour has it he is descended from a long lineage of hoosier horsefuckers...in fact allegedly his father was a famous hollywood horsefluffer who regularly was required to give Mr. Ed head to get him feeling spry and ready for the camera

:horse:

an absolute horse whore

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
YEA: 50
NAY: 50
horse cum: 1

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
this thread fell off the first page but that horse never fell off mike pence

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
A horse.

Mike Pence hosed it.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I saw a picture of Pence looking spry and the first word that ran through my head was "horsefucker".

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
leatherworker: yes mr. vice president, I received your order, I just wanted to confirm you wanted the embroidered section on your saddle to read "please have sex with me mike pence, for I am a horse, and my inside is good for your outside"
pence: did I loving stutter

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Pence would get his own horsefucking motto backwards

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq
But it is pence that wears the saddle to help add to the atmosphere as a stallion mounts him.

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
My poor die-hard democrat mom has been pacing the widow's walk a lot since November and I told her about Mike Pence loving horses and showed her the tweet and now it's the only thing that will make her smile.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Mike pence prays to god to thank him for the sacrifice of his second son, Mr Hands, who died for our love of horses and horse's love for man :love:

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

PostEldar posted:

My poor die-hard democrat mom has been pacing the widow's walk a lot since November and I told her about Mike Pence loving horses and showed her the tweet and now it's the only thing that will make her smile.

good mom

it's healthy to remember that mike pence hosed a horse

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I know we like to talk about Trump's tiny hands, but Mike Pence is the real Mr. Hands.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

maskenfreiheit posted:

I know we like to talk about Trump's tiny hands, but Mike Pence is the real Mr. Hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Thinking about how our vice president, michael pence, sucks and fucks horses, and indeed may this minute be loving, sucking, or otherwise engaging sexually with one or more horses.