Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Given Trump's negotiating skills, that seems about right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Guess we have to add "height" to the list of no-go conversations

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Motto posted:

It's fine to talk about, just keep it short

I'd like to keep the thread on track 100% of the time with no derails but that seems like a tall order.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
Hey is it a good time to bring up foreskin seems like we haven't rehashed that in forever

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Mnoba posted:

hopefully, since there is nothing at all to it and was just a media led coup attempt he would be justified and politically covered

:thunk:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Mnoba posted:

hopefully, since there is nothing at all to it and was just a media led coup attempt he would be justified and politically covered
get back in your GBS hole, you trashy troll.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

TGLT posted:

Oh weird, I didn't realize Sarah Huckabee has tried to excessively cultivate an image of a super model as part of a cult of personality to insulate her authoritarian shittiness from criticism. Weird it never comes up at press conferences. So what are her photo ops like?

No, she's so standoffish because she's fat. A big ol fatty.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Gaunab posted:

Given Trump's negotiating skills, that seems about right.

I wonder if the part of Russia's Syria strategy Tillerson likes is the one where they get a cut of oil their mercenaries take control of.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Fitzy Fitz posted:

No, she's so standoffish because she's fat. A big ol fatty.

Well, at least she's not black.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Motto posted:

It's so easy to talk over short people.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

namaste faggots posted:

Hey is it a good time to bring up foreskin seems like we haven't rehashed that in forever

How about we do tipping instead?

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Are you disagreeing with me that he hasn't already won 8 years, won the supreme court for the rest of our lives and won every investigation against him regardless of the outcome because he is untouchable? Or are you just mad when I write it like a fan instead of like this thread normally does?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

get back in your GBS hole, you trashy troll.

the fact there is no evidence of any russian collusion isn't trolling, not sure why i would have to explain that to a person but there you go

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Mnoba posted:

the fact there is no evidence of any russian collusion isn't trolling, not sure why i would have to explain that to a person but there you go

Well let's just let them investigate and make sure!

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

Mnoba posted:

It seems that one would hold an investigation into the matter to determine if there was or was not evidence. Our intelligence agencies are pretty convinced there was, so it sounds like it's worth looking into.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mnoba posted:

Just because you don't mean to troll doesn't mean you're not trolling. I don't think someone stupid enough to actually believe there was no collusion with Russia could participate in any thread or conversation anywhere without saying something so stupid that it causes a problem somehow. For example,

Mnoba posted:

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
this avatar paid for by the silent majority

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
remember the death of the patriot seth rogen, asssassinated by the democrates for leaking the email

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Mnoba posted:

gently caress off back to GBS mnoba

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

empty whippet box posted:

Just because you don't mean to troll doesn't mean you're not trolling. I don't think someone stupid enough to actually believe there was no collusion with Russia could participate in any thread or conversation anywhere without saying something so stupid that it causes a problem somehow. For example,

there is no collusion between trump and russia because there is no evidence, again unless you know otherwise?

Robot Hobo posted:

It seems that one would hold an investigation into the matter to determine if there was or was not evidence. Our intelligence agencies are pretty convinced there was, so it sounds like it's worth looking into.

all 17 of them right?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

botany posted:

ya don't quote me virtue signaling forums warrior, your existence is meaningless

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Well poo poo guys. Mnoba apparently has this investigation all wrapped up so we as well go home.

Pack it all up.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Mnoba posted:

all 17 of them right?

Yep.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mnoba posted:

there is no collusion between trump and russia because there is no evidence, again unless you know otherwise?

all 17 of them right?

Can you just list all the talking points you're currently parroting from fox news all at once to save some time? It takes too long to do them one post at a time.

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

quote:

in fact, the U.S. will form a “framework” with Russia to cooperate on cybersecurity issues, evaluating weaknesses and assessing potential responses jointly.

The previous reporting on this made it sound like an idea, not a thing Trump committed to. Is this actually happening? Please tell me there's some way Congress steps in on this

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Mnoba posted:

ya don't quote me virtue signaling forums warrior, your existence is meaningless

lmao

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Can you just list all the talking points you're currently parroting from fox news all at once to save some time? It takes too long to do them one post at a time.

attributing bad sources to people who haven't even mentioned them seems like an odd debate and discussion tactic, I don't even think Fox news has came out and said there is no russia and trump collusion. I'm saying it due to the lack of evidence.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

botany posted:

lmao

don't wear out your report clicky finger to hard, wouldn't want to deny your own rear end in a top hat any pleasure tonight

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mnoba posted:

attributing bad sources to people who haven't even mentioned them seems like an odd debate and discussion tactic, I don't even think Fox news has came out and said there is no russia and trump collusion. I'm saying it due to the lack of evidence.

Oh, is this the part where you deny getting all your information from ridiculously biased rightwing media sources, claiming that you form your own opinions?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Mnoba, you're boring. Send in Prorat or TS Smelliot. They're as dumb as you are, but at least they're amusingly dumb,

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Some people just really like the taste of sealion I think

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Majorian posted:

Mnoba, you're boring. Send in Prorat or TS Smelliot. They're as dumb as you are, but at least they're amusingly dumb,

meh i thought we were buddies, but ok i'll go away since you asked sorry.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Majorian posted:

I mean, for that matter, has anyone ever thought of the fact that Des Moines, Iowa, is a major metropolis on the East Coast? Because it is.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Ventana posted:

The previous reporting on this made it sound like an idea, not a thing Trump committed to. Is this actually happening? Please tell me there's some way Congress steps in on this

if trump can yeah. after yesterday, i honestly think he is in league with them and him being a giant loving traitor is true.

TGLT posted:

On the one hand I don't like Republicans being smart, on the other hand I am extremely happy some one realized Cruz's insatiable need to be garbage could be used against him.
christ thank you ppj for the life preserver this thread so desperately needs

cruz is pretty much universally hated by all of congress and him screaming about how caps should be back but lower and essentials should be cut and pre existing should be back, makes him a convineint idiot to throw under the bus and (probaly rightfully to an extent) blame the awful bills.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

if trump can yeah. after yesterday, i honestly think he is in league with them and him being a giant loving traitor is true.

cruz is pretty much universally hated by all of congress and him screaming about how caps should be back but lower and essentials should be cut and pre existing should be back, makes him a convineint idiot to throw under the bus and (probaly rightfully to an extent) blame the awful bills.

If we just throw one of the most prominent members of the party under the bus and poo poo all over him we can mitigate the damage of the bills we wrote and failed to pass while controlling all three branches of government! - the words and ideas of a healthy, functioning governing party

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...mission-request

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
has anyone thought about all of the short-statured wild hogs

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

If we just throw one of the most prominent members of the party under the bus and poo poo all over him we can mitigate the damage of the bills we wrote and failed to pass while controlling all three branches of government! - the words and ideas of a healthy, functioning governing party

There is the spectre of his election coming. If he is really going to be that awful, Texas has the chance to save us.

Hear that Texas goons. He's going to give you as much ammo as you need. Get on that.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Are you disagreeing with me that he hasn't already won 8 years, won the supreme court for the rest of our lives and won every investigation against him regardless of the outcome because he is untouchable? Or are you just mad when I write it like a fan instead of like this thread normally does?

No one here is saying Trump has won everything forever and is untouchable.

Please stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Mnoba posted:

virtue signaling forums warrior

Ahahahahaha look at this dumb poo poo.

• Locked thread