Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
enough zuck for now i think.

anyway, more proof that Mainers are the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
So did the establishment dem types accuse Bernie Sanders of being a Russian agent due to voting "no" on the Russian sanctions?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
sorry but that poo poo is still heartbreaking to me.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Matt Zerella posted:

sorry but that poo poo is still heartbreaking to me.

she's saying obamacare did nothing for her tho so why she mad if it gets replaced?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

punk rebel ecks posted:

So did the establishment dem types accuse Bernie Sanders of being a Russian agent due to voting "no" on the Russian sanctions?
did the dems ever realize that they were also voting against an obama era foreign policy decision to give an olive branch to iran?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

fits my needs posted:

she's saying obamacare did nothing for her tho so why she mad if it gets replaced?

a whole lot of people kind of benefitted from the ACA because they couldn't be denied coverage base on preexisting conditions but they couldn't afford the coverage they'd get.

if this was a deciding factor for her to vote for trump because he was lying his rear end off at the time I can't loving blame her for doing what she did. of course since it's Maine I also assume there was a lot of "other circumstances" that led to her voting that way which would also be correct.

I'm framing this in your whole "lol death to white rural poors" that you do often which is really loving gross.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Matt Zerella posted:

a whole lot of people kind of benefitted from the ACA because they couldn't be denied coverage base on preexisting conditions but they couldn't afford the coverage they'd get.

if this was a deciding factor for her to vote for trump because he was lying his rear end off at the time I can't loving blame her for doing what she did. of course since it's Maine I also assume there was a lot of "other circumstances" that led to her voting that way which would also be correct.

I'm framing this in your whole "lol death to white rural poors" that you do often which is really loving gross.

nah they do it to themselves lmao :votegop:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/JonathanCohn/status/883480397019062272

Clinton
Sanders
Zuckerberg
Harris
Booker
Gillibrand
Biden
Warren
Cuomo
Bloomberg

probably more to come

The only good choice is Bernie but 3 years is a very long time at his age. A lot could happen from now till then. Warren is fine but I have a hard time believing she would be able to energize the base.

The future looks grim my friends

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Scent of Worf posted:

The only good choice is Bernie but 3 years is a very long time at his age. A lot could happen from now till then. Warren is fine but I have a hard time believing she would be able to energize the base.

It's the other side effect of the bad dem failure on the downticket.

Downticket is basically like a minor league training camp for future political leaders.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Scent of Worf posted:

:agreed:

I hope Franken runs

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Franken is a nobody.

Bernie is looking good and he's going to run in 2020. The prophecy will be fulfilled.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

the only thing I'd look forward to if Franken ends up being the nominee is the debates.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

2020 will be just Hillary and Chelsea in the primary, and turn the country aflame with a civil war that balkanizes the US: those who believe in yard signs and those that don't

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Matt Zerella posted:

bring back the Bernie thread and ban WJ from posting in it. problem solved.
Wait, this isn't the Bernie thread!?

:bernpop:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

This but seriously

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Bryce 2020

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Yikes, no more Bernie threads until like 2019 please (or maybe like late 2018)

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Bernie

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

:perfect:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

SKULL.GIF posted:

only one of these people is under age 60 and I sure as hell ain't voting for zuckold

ugh where are all the young lefty pols?

too poor to run for office without selling out and becoming a bad dem

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i though this was the bernie thread

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Bill Brasky
Apr 13, 2008

Sharing is caring, comrade

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

SKULL.GIF posted:

I thought this was a joke the first like 8 times I scrolled past it

No, this actually did happen wow

https://twitter.com/faisalislam/status/883668579849297920

Mmm yes, America has never gone to war while embracing free trade.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/Jaffe4Congress/status/883763141905174529

jaffee... good?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Just lmao if you think the democrats will save you

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Frijolero posted:

This but seriously

Nothing is free and there is no way to deliver the message you are going for without getting your poo poo pushed in by the Republican response.

VVVV there's the response

radical meme has issued a correction as of 20:17 on Jul 8, 2017

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"you're already paying taxes, those fuckers ain't. let's use that money to benefit everybody instead of those fuckers."

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

radical meme posted:

Nothing is free and there is no way to deliver the message you are going for without getting your poo poo pushed in by the Republican response.

the message is we're taking your poo poo and we dont care how you feel about it

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Conservative: I will DIE before I let you TOUCH my MONEY!!!
Me: I'm ok with this.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

another dem candidate unabashedly touting single-payer. :swoon:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

radical meme posted:

VVVV there's the response

"there's no such thing as a free lunch" - libertarians, and now democrats apparently :lol:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

"you're already paying taxes, those fuckers ain't. let's use that money to benefit everybody instead of those fuckers."

Simple, effective, good

The democrats will never run with this

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Simple, effective, good

always be respectful of high achievers

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

kim jong un will never see the US coming... from the moon!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm a space marine

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Condiv posted:

"there's no such thing as a free lunch" - libertarians, and now democrats apparently :lol:

If you lie to people and claim poo poo is going to be free, you gain nothing because that lie is too easily exposed. If you tell them what you are going to do with their tax dollars and why it matters, it's much harder to attack from the right.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

feinstein's challenger also supports single-payer: https://twitter.com/David4SenateCA

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Simple, effective, good

Oh poo poo, I guess that post works for both Republicans and Democrats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Willa Rogers posted:

feinstein's challenger also supports single-payer: https://twitter.com/David4SenateCA

Wouldn't it really be more effective if Democrats just stopped using the terms "universal health care" and "single-payer" and just went with "medicare for all"? Wouldn't the public be more receptive to a term they already are familiar with?

• Locked thread