Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
You don't find any of that tedious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Glenn Quebec posted:

You gotta put up with a lot of poo poo to plow genghis khan's great-great-great-great-(more)-granddaughter.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Glenn Quebec posted:

Universe Master posted:

You gotta put up with a lot of poo poo to plow genghis khan's great-great-great-great-(more)-granddaughter.
This.
A few messages and a meeting like once or twice a month isn't much work.

What is tedious work is trying to get a new girl. That is beyond tedious. Introductions, sharing stories, jumping through a billion hoops where they absolutely need to convince you they are pure and all this bullshit even though they are not, and if you both don't do the dance it's a huge loss of face for her. Also the tens of "duds" that are too culturally ruined as humans because Mainland culture is the worst (and a very large portion of these seem to come from Hunan). I have started lying and building people up just to delete them because I hate going through the motions.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

Glenn Quebec posted:

It's not easy being the Lecher Haier.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
drat I loving lost it at the eggs part.

I like this mongolian woman hair....she is your bad romance....

You should take the bull by the horns and text her poo poo like

"you want my big american penis"

"Mongolia is part of china"|

"Feed me a cat"

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

dog eggs very lucky

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Honestly Haier, that's a fair answer. I don't know, I've been married for a few years now so the idea of having even a conversation like that is too much. Maybe it's a cultural thing and I just don't understand grand mongolia chinar's women.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

angel opportunity posted:

https://twitter.com/chensns/status/883444646969581568

I love the fact that because India is the 5-minutes of hate target right now, he says literally out of nowhere "don't act like an Indian," in order to tell me not to make fun of Japanese people (right now at least)

lmao i love this "don't insult this person's nationality like somebody from this nationality would"

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfgTXFx4Ins

Pro click for a manufacturing POV

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/883757428243918849

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its great how all these people just desperate to fault trump do all his proofreading and fact checking for free

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Haier posted:

The Mongol unblocked me to ask me if I remembered that promise she made to me about inviting me to her house and she would cook me a big meal. I said yes. She asked if I would instead cook at her house.

Me: "No, that's silly. Why would I go to your house to cook? That's not how you invite someone to your house."
Her: "Because you are always cooking and I want to try it."
Me: "Then when I do my usual cooking I will make extra and you can stop by and eat."
Her: "I can't. I don't want to go to your house."
Me: "Why?"
Her: "I have no personal security."
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Her:"I DON'T WANT SEX WITH U AGAIN, OR ANY OTHER MAN!"
Me: "I'm talking about food, not sex. I don't joke about food."
Her: "Ok, we can eat. Why do you like sex with me, sir?"
Me: "I'M TALKING ABOUT FOOD!"
Her: "Do you like sex with me? You can ask me if you want it."
Me: "I NEVER WANT SEX WITH YOU AGAIN, OR ANY OTHER WOMAN!"
Her: "Why are you so rude?"

So she invited me again to her house for a meal, and then said she might find courage to come eat something at my house. She reminded me she is too brown in China to be considered attractive, so she didn't believe I thought she looked good.

Until I get blocked again. Space Buddha Bless.

I'm going to make another prediction. She will come to the house, and you will cook for her. But you will cook something awful that will give you the runs right as she is trying to have sex with you. This is your karma.

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Cantorsdust posted:

I'm going to make another prediction. She will come to the house, and you will cook for her. But you will cook something awful that will give you the runs right as she is trying to have sex with you. This is your karma.

He'll have gone out for a 547 mile walk that day, and will come back incredibly bloated for some reason. When she arrives he'll be laying in bed moaning and will say that he needs to take a nap instead of making dinner, which he says would have just give him the crazy shits. The Mongolian will angrily jump into bed with him while shouting about how she never wants to have sex with anyone ever again, and in a twist she's the one who will diarrhea all over everything.

Haier looks directly at a camera the troublesome children next door have put up facing into his bedroom, sighs, and says "It's a living!"

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Then we fade to black for a commercial about tiger penis pills.

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Zil posted:

Then we fade to black for a commercial about tiger penis pills.

JAPANESE ELIMINATION SIREN gives you the power to plunge with power and confidence! Buy today!

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
drat, I want a giant Mongolian wife.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Second, very pro click.

And I knew they were going to Houli after they said Taichung

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Sammus posted:

I got my mini crossbows from eBay today! They're awesome, and the danger factor is probably over rated, although I wouldn't want someone to shoot me in the eyes with it. Also upon assembling it i noticed the silverish paint stuff on the outside was flaking off and my hand developed itchy bumps.... Now I'm concerned.

gently caress, mine are supposed arrive between july 10-24.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Kharnifex posted:

drat, I want a giant Mongolian wife.

I am really curious to see what someone this infuriating/annoying looks like. You'd think she's have to be a one in a million beauty to make this kind of insanity worth it.

Then again Haier hosed a giant and a fatty with peanut-brittle crotch.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

My friend decided to get into larping or at least the armour side of things so ordered a chainmail kit from china. After a day handling the links for the chain his hands were covered in horrible blisters.
Do not buy metal objects from China, this includes crossbows to bridges.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Of loving course these idiots are from Vancouver.

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS
The way the Mongol says "Sir" all the time makes me imagine her as the grown up version of Marcie from Peanuts.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Haier has gone crazy from eating gutter oil and is posting directly from his imagination at this point

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Have I missed the story where Haier schedules plunges with the Mongol and Chaoshan Girl at the same time and has to keep them in different rooms of his apartment all night?

Mameluke fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jul 9, 2017

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
forums user simplefish and I were treated to some wonderful art in harbin

Will do a full photo dump when I have time

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Mameluke posted:

Have I missed the story where Haier schedules plunges with the Mongol and Chaoshan Girl at the same time and has to keep them in different rooms of his apartment all night?

[Half-hearted makeout sesh is interrupted by a knock on the door]

"Chaoshan Girl?! You can't come in, I'm terribly bloated and uh... I'm taking a colossal poo poo!"

[HAIER spins around and pushes THE MONGOLIAN away]

"You need to hide under the bed! Make like the stately pleasure dome of Xanadu and disappear!"

[A blank stare from THE MONGOLIAN]

"Space Buddha is hiding under the bed! Go look for him, and don't come up no matter what kind of hideous plunging noises you hear!"

[HAIER turns back towards the door]

"Sorry Chaoshan Girl! My pyloric valve is acting up again," he says, Ignatius Reilly-ishly, as he OPENS THE DOOR. "But I'm ready to plunge that hair-cave now."

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Why is all contemporary chinese art just deformed figures.

Is it the symptom of a deformed culture, of a people with deformed souls?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Japan made it popular - and if something's popular, you can make knockoffs of it.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
You guys are so mean. I try to share the wonderful cultural experience of Mainland China, and all I do is get literally shitted on by not only you goons, but locals as well. My cultural ambassadorship is constantly plagued by face and other problems, and I would apprec

McGavin posted:

Pacific Northwest in general tends to make people dumber, IMO.

Blistex posted:

I am really curious to see what someone this infuriating/annoying looks like. You'd think she's have to be a one in a million beauty to make this kind of insanity worth it.

Then again Haier hosed a giant and a fatty with peanut-brittle crotch.
The Mongol is a pleasantly and natural dark shade of "poor person" brown, with a slim upper, and thick lower (real thighs, round butt, from generations of horse riding in her genetics). Her hair is so thick she has to shave the sides of her head if she wants to wear it down (no fivehead or balding, as with locals). I think she has a cute face, and when she wears eye make up she looks quite pretty. Her head/skull is not obscenely round or square like most northern people or other Mongols.
The two main things that allow us to keep meeting is that she lives less than 2km from me and has a scooter to get here quickly, and face-to-face I find her stubborn tough girl attitude very refreshing from the "damsel in distress, scared of lighting and shadows, can't carry a small bag of groceries" thing Mainland girls excel at. She's mostly retarded in chat because it gives her time to flip flop and think, and she's not much on conversation until IRL.

Hey, the peanut lady and I did not do the sex. Depending on the giant, the last one was really awesome in some ways (hobbies, opinions, crazy clothing, sex), but I had to call it off after she was hanging around my house waiting for me to come home, or showing up at my door unannounced. When I told her I was angry and she couldn't do that anymore, she said she will miss me forever and will always remember me and then stopped replying. She didn't even delete me, so I kept spamming her until she eventually blocked me a few weeks later. If she had not stalked me, I would have happily included her in my roster of crazy people. Her sudden disappearance was disappointing, though initially kind of happy because no more weirdos outside my door.

I told the Mongol and Chaoshan Girl about her. CG thought the entire story was absolutely hilarious (though she prefers the Mongol story), and the Mongol said she was terrified of coming to my house because what if the giant was waiting outside my door and she could toss the Mongol like a rice cracker.

Electro-Boogie Jack posted:

He'll have gone out for a 547 mile walk that day, and will come back incredibly bloated for some reason. When she arrives he'll be laying in bed moaning and will say that he needs to take a nap instead of making dinner, which he says would have just give him the crazy shits. The Mongolian will angrily jump into bed with him while shouting about how she never wants to have sex with anyone ever again, and in a twist she's the one who will diarrhea all over everything.

Haier looks directly at a camera the troublesome children next door have put up facing into his bedroom, sighs, and says "It's a living!"
LMAO. This breaks from my Seinfeldesque reasons for break ups, so I'll take it. As long as I am not the one pooping, life is good.

---------------------------

Today at my early lunch I was listening to this episode of Beyond The Darkness:
https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Vengeful-Spirits-of-The-Witch-Prison

The story is this old rear end house used to be a jail for witches and bad English villagers, and a lot of people were tortured or died there. Now it's all haunted and messed up. They did some ouija board action and talked to a local dead shepherd who said he was just wandering by, and the one keeping all the ghosts in the house and area was that the jailer's ghost wouldn't let the dead depart.

Anyway, this got me thinking how bad it would be to be a foreigner ghost in China, having to hang out with angry dead Chinese ghosts. OMG.

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
hot water bad for spooky

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

For those who haven't been following the news, Liu Xiaobo is in real imminent danger of being the first Nobel Peace Prize winner to die while imprisoned by his country since Carl von Ossietzky, who died in a Nazi prison. Quite auspicious company for the Chinese government. (Technically Liu has been released on medical parole due to advanced liver cancer, but he's under guard in a hospital and not free to go, so same difference.)

After lots of international pressure to let him go abroad for treatment, the Chinese finally allowed a couple of Western doctors to examine him.

Global Times has the story:

Global Times posted:

Too risky to transfer Liu Xiaobo overseas: medical experts

Doctors from Germany and the US consulted with Chinese cancer experts on Saturday to decide how Liu Xiaobo should be treated, according to the First Hospital of China Medical University.

At the request of Liu’s family members, cancer experts from Germany and the US joined their Chinese counterparts in the consultation and visited Liu in the ward. The German and American doctors highly appreciated the treatment and therapeutic plans.

The German and American doctors suggested that Liu be sent abroad and receive treatment, but the Chinese doctors said there are risks transferring the patient and asked if the overseas experts had better plans. The German and American doctors agreed they could not think of a better alternative, and that the Chinese medical team is doing a great job.

Liu Xiaobo is suffering from eating difficulties and the hospital is continuing with nutritional support and administering pain killers on him.

Liu was sentenced to 11 years in jail on December 25, 2009, after a court in Beijing convicted him of trying to overthrow the government.

The Liaoning Prison Administrative Bureau announced last month on its website that Liu had been granted medical parole after being diagnosed with liver cancer during a routine physical check conducted by Liaoning's Jinzhou Prison on May 31.

According to personal information recorded at the Jinzhou Prison, where Liu had been serving his sentence, he had hepatitis B before he was imprisoned.

Welp, that's that, I guess. Meibanfa. Right?

quote:

Joint Statement from Dr. Joseph M. Herman, Clinical Research Director, Department of Radiation Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and Dr. Markus Büchler, Chairman, Department of Surgery, University of Heidelberg

On Saturday, July 8, Dr. Joseph M. Herman of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and Dr. Markus W Büchler of University of Heidelberg met with the medical team at the No. 1 Hospital of the China Medical University to participate in a medical consultation for Liu Xiaobo and provide their professional recommendations.

Drs. Herman and Büchler acknowledge the quality of care that the No. 1 Hospital of the China Medical University has provided to Mr. Liu since his admission. Drs. Herman and Büchler agree with Mr. Liu’s diagnosis of primary liver cancer. The physicians have recommended Mr. Liu receive palliative supportive care. Additional options may exist, including interventional procedures and radiotherapy.

Liu Xiaobo and his family have requested that the remainder of his care be provided in Germany or the United States. While a degree of risk always exists in the movement of any patient, both physicians believe Mr. Liu can be safely transported with appropriate medical evacuation care and support. However, the medical evacuation would have to take place as quickly as possible.

The University of Heidelberg and MD Anderson have each agreed to accept Mr. Liu for treatment. Both institutions are prepared to offer Mr. Liu the best care possible.

Nothing like catching state media in a bald-faced lie.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
you ever make anodyne jokes about airplane food haier
ever feel any urges to make a tv show about nothing

he's the reincarnation of jerry, everybody
ignore the not being dead yet bit

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
yes, they filled out the form for reincarnation properly

lol absolutely living buddha sure

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Religious_Affairs_Bureau_Order_No._5

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Have you ever noticed when you eat the food on the plane, you immediately collapse into a liquid poo poo spraying heap and spend the next twelve hours bleeding from your eyes? What's the deal with that?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
What is Haier's job in China? I presume not ESL teaching.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Grand Fromage posted:

Have you ever noticed when you eat the food on the plane, you immediately collapse into a liquid poo poo spraying heap and spend the next twelve hours bleeding from your eyes? What's the deal with that?

ikr

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

He keeps the plumbing well lubricated with oily shits every two hours.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

McGavin posted:

They're both industry vets, the schtick was rhetorical to mimic typical wanna-bes.

"Know how to make a million in the bike business?"
"How?"
"Start with five."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

The Great Autismo! posted:

forums user simplefish and I were treated to some wonderful art in harbin

lol that enough people touched the kid statue dong to make the brass shine

• Locked thread