Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
Hamprince is paid by George Soros to troll communists so they get too distracted online to do anything meaningful, myself included

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

oh sure there are lots of cases where infrastructure projects are just for the rich. Every time a bunch of rich white people move to a new suburb you know it's getting a direct route to downtown, even if there are other areas that need roadwork more.

But that's not what she said, she literally said only rich white men drive, so all roads are exclusively for the benefit of rich white men

yall are putting the "exclusive" part in there. saying roads are "for rich white men" doesn't mean black people don't drive, especially in the UK. I don't really like when folks take the worst possible interpretation of a tweet when there's a much more reasonable and likely meaning. there's no reason to that when there's poo poo like this:

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/883183950608252929

hamprince also took it in a all leftists are racists direction because he sucks rear end

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
The reason I come to this thread is for the insightful :discourse:

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

I think shanley is like a female KenM but I'm not a hundred percent sure and its troubling to think she might be real.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

an actual dog posted:

obviously we should fix roads but in lots of cases there's far more neglected infrastructure and other programs that no one cares about because they're for poor people.

it's kinda being willingly obtuse not see that core of what she was posting about? idk lol

nah it's making fun of her for being really obtuse in order to draw attention to an issue. this tactic doesn't really work and it mostly comes of with the author being perceived as either dishonest or stupid. you being a pedant about how its technically true is just as worthy of mocking

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

thanks gucci mane

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

an actual dog posted:

thanks gucci mane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xw2H_lkQaw

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 27 days!)

Fallen Hamprince posted:

there's no limit to the willingness of terrible posters to agree with terrible takes when i post them itt

like i could post a screenshot from /pol/ and an actual dog would burst into the thread and be like "gently caress off hamprince. obviously black people don't have spleens. idiot"

I seem to remember you quoting a review of Wonder Woman from a black radical website, only the review was actually good and you were the rear end in a top hat for expecting us to laugh at it.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I seem to remember you quoting a review of Wonder Woman from a black radical website, only the review was actually good and you were the rear end in a top hat for expecting us to laugh at it.

'photographic memory of forums posts you disagree with' is an aquaman-tier superpower

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
all hamprince posts congeal into a single lovely mass and im unable to differentiate one from the other, personally.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fallen Hamprince posted:

'photographic memory of forums posts you disagree with' is an aquaman-tier superpower

This was a month ago.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Hamprince is literally a duck and thus has a memory retention of roughly 5 minutes.

3 minutes if there's breadcrumbs involved

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Moonsplaining

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Agnostalgia posted:

I think shanley is like a female KenM but I'm not a hundred percent sure and its troubling to think she might be real.

Shanley's Law is " sufficiently advanced trolling is indistinguishable from extreme stupidity." or maybe it's the other way round.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzJ06UZur9k&t=125s

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the actual horseshoe theory is that you can get so communisty that you cross over into libertarianism because poor people obviously don't need roads

Just like they don't need wages
Or healthcare

They need allied abuelas telling them how much their stories matter to them

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/fireh9lly/status/883424345909075969

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

but you see, scarcity in an mmo is artificial while in the real wo

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

This looks like Luigi doing his forward b attack in smash brothers.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Breakfast All Day posted:

but you see, scarcity in an mmo is artificial while in the real wo

when MMO gamers attain class consciousness

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
who the gently caress needs a virtual house anyway? like just live in a real house.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

who the gently caress needs a virtual house anyway? like just live in a real house.

lol being a 20-something adult in america living a house

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/joeprince___/status/883613087282188289

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

can we all quit using 'nothingburger' now?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
just me shooting a music video in the parking lot

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

People use nothingburger?

This is literally the first time I've heard it

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Dreddout posted:

People use nothingburger?

This is literally the first time I've heard it

Literally the only people I've ever heard use it are politicians trying to both dismiss something and be "hip like all the kids are nowadays" at the same time.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mmm how I remember roughly 40 people on a server in Everquest monopolizing every single aspect of the game, and even having corrupt GMs in their pocket.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/883412921979510788

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/883813903540469760

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You know who else owns and operates nail salon?

The Republicans!

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Dreddout posted:

You know who else owns and operates nail salon?

The Republicans!

every bill maher viewer: "omg i'm dying lol"

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 208 days!

Rand alPaul posted:

Mmm how I remember roughly 40 people on a server in Everquest monopolizing every single aspect of the game, and even having corrupt GMs in their pocket.

Guild politics in WoW vanilla were pretty cutthroat (we had to poach all the good players from two other guilds to get 40 together to raid), but my guild's DKP system was straight up equal "pay" to each according to their "labor" and there was a lot of basically direct democratic participation.

Too bad that not even that could make it worth having to book three nights a week off to play a specific video game for six hours straight.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Meanwhile in EVE Online, a Russian aluminum magnate bribes a guy with a backhoe to cut power to a enemy commander's house mid-battle.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Just do instanced housing, holy gently caress, FFXI had that poo poo sorted out 15 years ago.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tunicate posted:

Meanwhile in EVE Online, a Russian aluminum magnate bribes a guy with a backhoe to cut power to a enemy commander's house mid-battle.

This is the least evil abuse of wealth and power yet tbf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tunicate posted:

lol