Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
It's the end of American hegemony boys

Grab a beer and take a seat

We have a lot of ground to cover and only so many pages we can post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost
So I'm workin' on C-SPAM Makes You Think Image Editor 3.11 (For Workbooks). It's gonna have a bunch of stuff in it, like:

A. Better face detection, particularly with portrait shots.

B. Working with Video Clips, as well as images and gifs.

C. Adding things other than thinky figures to faces.

I can now detect emotion on peoples faces in each frame, so I figured to test it out I would replace people's faces with emoji representations (Based on whatever emotion represented has the highest hit rate).

For example

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

lolling how the country that wrecked Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan and the Soviet Union is getting destroyed by a former reality tv show star.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

if the best example you can come up with is a reshuffled Never Gonna Give You Up that doesn't even try to be coherent in any way, your article is a bit garbage

like, this was only new and revolutionary when max headroom did it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

galenanorth posted:

"My dad didn't have the heart to move her so he had to grab a new hat."

in the glorious new future, the government will have to go back and photoshop this to make it a red hat

a modern muhammad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muezza

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the summer of love page

it will never happen again

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXAPsLJ6Kb8

Look, just listen to the whole drat thing. It's nerd rap at its greatest.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the 21st century might really be a beidermeier era. stagnant but politically stable... boringly stable... and split between authoritarian superstates. now we just need zuck to fully transition our way in.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I'm v. excited when the global security status quo evaporates all at once, as though waking from a dream, and armies start racing across the world to secure new borders. The little Qatar pissing match will hardly rwgistwr.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Vertical Lime posted:

the summer of love page

it will never happen again

Rich kids just go to music festivals and stuff to do drugs now

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Al! posted:

boars are ugly as sin and three times as dangerous

fair point. gently caress em up, sonny.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

So is Uzbekistan a democracy? A paragraph in its Wikipedia article's introduction says it is, citing its consitution but

quote:

Karimov was reelected with 91.9% of the vote in the Uzbek presidential election, on 9 January 2000. The United States said that this election "was neither free nor fair and offered Uzbekistan's voters no true choice".[20] The sole opposition candidate, Abdulhafiz Jalalov, implicitly admitted that he entered the race only to make it seem democratic and publicly stated that he voted for Karimov. Following this election in 1996, Karimov further tightened the restrictions on his opposition through the Law on Political Parties. This law ensured the right to meetings, publications, and elections of opposition parties, but only to those who had registered with the Ministry of Justice. This policy allowed for government blockage of unapproved parties. Political parties based on ethnic, religious, military or subversive ideas were prohibited.[21] Karimov's reelection resulted from highly criticized electoral practices. 99.6% had elected to keep Karimov in office after his term had expired, but ballots had been created such that it was much easier for voters to cast a "yes" vote than a "no" vote. Unmarked ballots, as well as ballots of those who did not vote, were automatically counted as "yes" votes, while a full black mark, under the supervision of authorities, was necessary to count as a "no" vote.[22]

Karimov was reelected for a new term in the 2015 presidential election.[41] He won 90.39% of votes from a voter turnout of 91.08%. This was his third term under Uzbekistan's current constitution.[42] The election was widely criticized by the western media and observers as being rigged even though monitoring missions sent by the Commonwealth of Independent States and the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation, which include nations from the former USSR and China, deemed the election open and democratic.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Just got back from my 15 year high school reunion. It coincides with the city yearly festival, and we had a parade float. One of my classmates was super drunk, fell out of the float trailer, and was run over by the trailer.

that awsn't fun.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

can someone give me a 12 hour TRUMP summary

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i
a m
s o f a
k i n g

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

zegermans posted:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Drastic Actions posted:

So I'm workin' on C-SPAM Makes You Think Image Editor 3.11 (For Workbooks). It's gonna have a bunch of stuff in it, like:

A. Better face detection, particularly with portrait shots.

B. Working with Video Clips, as well as images and gifs.

C. Adding things other than thinky figures to faces.

I can now detect emotion on peoples faces in each frame, so I figured to test it out I would replace people's faces with emoji representations (Based on whatever emotion represented has the highest hit rate).

For example

owns

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

what the fuckin Jesus is that supposed to mean

are they seriously saying that the Democrats set up the meeting between Junior and the fuckin Russians

because what in the gently caress

just

what in the gently caress

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/883855736748597248

good thing this was some white dude from Florida in first class so its not terrorism lol

i think hudeks were the putties in power rangers mystic force

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

also I love that they continue to say the Steele dossier is phony even when no one was talking about the Steele dossier.

piss tape is real as gently caress.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

zegermans posted:

basically

trump

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://i.imgur.com/SVbQboC.gifv

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

fits my needs posted:

Rich kids just go to music festivals and stuff to do drugs now

ah finally natural order has been restored

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

mdemone posted:

piss tape is real as gently caress.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
every time I fully realize how much trump is destroying American institutions and power I laugh because America is an empire of terror but I also cry because it's going to be replaced by something even worse

then i eat a big bowl of chili so i can have that realization every day

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

Didn't really do much of importance today except refuse the G20 climate accord, then went home. Melania did not accompany him to the WH when AF1 landed.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lorn Wayne posted:

ah finally natural order has been restored

why join a cult to do LSD when you can give your maid's kid like $50 to order some chinese research chemicals from the dark web using buttcoin!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Florida overindexes on US state economic growth tbqh modeling federal economic policy off Florida would improve a lot of American lives (also send flyover state economic refugees in that direction rent is too d*mned high tia)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

zegermans posted:

Bob dole came out swinging in defense of Trump's white nationalist speech in Poland

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

bonald brump

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
look into my eyes and tell me what you see

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Time to go full cuck for zuck

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

:siren: :ducksiren: H*CK AND D*NG, THERE'S A MOVIE: I'M A CYBORG, BUT THAT'S OK / 싸이보그지만 괜찮아 :ducksiren: :siren:

It's Park Chan-Wook's (remember Oldboy? that guy) 2006 romantic comedy about a girl who thinks she's a cyborg, and ends up institutionalized. Did I mention it's a comedy? Go with me here.

You wanna watch it. Promise. It's funny.

10PM EST/7PM PST, at http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

gentle reminder, there's a movie, and now i'm gonna go get pizza.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
P I S S T A P E

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

how many lawyers do u think trump has been forced to admit to that he payed russian hookers to pee on obama's hotel bed lmao

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/InsidersABC/status/883829926993862656

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

etalian posted:

lolling how the country that wrecked Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan and the Soviet Union is getting destroyed by a former reality tv show star.

it was already happening but he's just accelerating it which is p cool

i mean who wants to face the end of civilization from global warming induced famine with a functioning government

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKJ523x0qo8

IT'S A NERD RAP VIDEO ABOUT URINE WHAT THE gently caress ELSE WILL GET YOU TARDS TO LISTEN TO DANGER DOOM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol lego batman is the best batman movie

• Locked thread