Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Future Days posted:

Holy poo poo the Google Search App Facebook page is full of those sorry people who still haven't figured the internet :(

Someone please tell me if willie nelson Died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
E: ^^^^^ :argh:

Future Days posted:

Holy poo poo the Google Search App Facebook page is full of those sorry people who still haven't figured the internet :(

This practically deserves its' own thread. Also someone please tell me if Willie nelson Died

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jul 7, 2017

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
ya, he dead

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Future Days posted:

This is depressing to me :(

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
GBS: The Place With the Helpful Hardware › Confused People From Around the World Posting On Google Search App Page Megathread

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

wordwhizzle snakes

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

wordwhizzle snakes

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

my takeaway from this thread is that a white English speaker would be a Mack loving daddy in India

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Willie Nelson is still alive Jesus Christ you morons.

naem
May 29, 2011

McGavin posted:

wordwhizzle snakes

juuanita morrison

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Willie Nelson is still alive Jesus Christ you morons.

nah he died. he was playing on the road again

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

nah he died. he was playing on the road again

Boooooosh

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

naem posted:

juuanita morrison

Search Sports

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Toast Museum posted:

Someone please tell me if willie nelson Died

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Future Days posted:

me gusta indeed

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Future Days posted:

Wugumu

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

I.C. posted:

These are all very light-skinned ladies. Do darker actresses get trolled? I'm gonna guess no. Also, I'm gonna guess darker gals aren't in the movies.
I'm not trying to start static, but this is weird on many levels to me.

bollywood has a weird hard on for light skinned women, to the point where half the actresses are either mixed race or are like 5th generation afghan/iranian migrants.

Claeaus
Mar 29, 2010

I can really recommend setting your Facebook language to spanish. Instead of "liking" posts you press "Me gusta". Instead of getting invited to events you get invited to eventos and you get amigos instead of friends. It's great if you're really easily amused like me.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Claeaus posted:

I can really recommend setting your Facebook language to spanish. Instead of "liking" posts you press "Me gusta". Instead of getting invited to events you get invited to eventos and you get amigos instead of friends. It's great if you're really easily amused like me.

I guess (I know) I'm easily amused because this already sounds like more fun to me. ¡Me gusta!

I also like the Spanish and French translations on everyday products. Charmin rouleau looooongue durée

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

reignofevil posted:

She is right btw

I know I'm ridiculously late to this, but I seriously can't stop laughing imagining this being read in Werner Herzog's voice. It started as Schwarzenegger, but quickly morphed into something slower and more filled with a kind of disaffected, documentarian-style voiceover. Try it.

And yes, sadly, she's absolutely correct.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
re: People who cannot into Facebook, I found this page called "Iniciar Sesión" (Literally, Log in). It used to post tutorials to help old people create accounts in social networking sites. It hasn't posted anything in over a year, but people keep commenting the posts with the most inane poo poo. It's either some kind of forum for old people who haven't figured out there's something beyond their old, gay, dead, comedy Facebook page, or a sandbox for spambots.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Future Days posted:

re: People who cannot into Facebook, I found this page called "Iniciar Sesión" (Literally, Log in). It used to post tutorials to help old people create accounts in social networking sites. It hasn't posted anything in over a year, but people keep commenting the posts with the most inane poo poo. It's either some kind of forum for old people who haven't figured out there's something beyond their old, gay, dead, comedy Facebook page, or a sandbox for spambots.

Hey ya we really appreciate the effort that went into this but a big part of the comedy here is that the posts are in gods own language English.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Future Days posted:

So it's like what old people normally post on their own facebook walls but all in one page?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

i scrolled pretty far but this is my fav

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

:anttony:

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

a hole-y ghost posted:

So it's like what old people normally post on their own facebook walls but all in one page?

They only comment that post, which has thousands of replies and reacts already. Most of those Facebook accounts have little or no posts on their walls at all. It's some kind of limbo for the internet illiterate :(

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Future Days posted:

They only comment that post, which has thousands of replies and reacts already. Most of those Facebook accounts have little or no posts on their walls at all. It's some kind of limbo for the internet illiterate :(
lmao I didn't realize it was just one post

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Ratjaculation posted:

She just has the courtesy and good sense to let the Google corporation know what she's using their search engine for. Like you would tell your buddy why you are borrowing his car and when you'll be able to return it.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Super Grocery Kart posted:

I'm covering for my counterpart in Germany at work for a few weeks, and I've already seen more than a handful of "do the needfuls" come through in emails. I can't tell if it's a serious translation barrier type thing or if it's an inside joke in that office as well. I had always associated the phrase with Indian to English.

I had to ask my managing director to sign off on a credit account request form after I'd filled the details in. Without thinking I asked him to "do the needful". :cripes:

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Future Days posted:

:ughh:

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
The best part of the google search app page is a good samaritan that popped up and started replying to the queries.

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

when bhabi ride the dehli metro and five skubidoos erect thier rotating pennies in her

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
It used to be 'do the necessary' but people got lazy.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Someone always has to blur the names on people posting really retarded poo poo on a public page. And lmao india

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

jingling boobs

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhEfv_UE-1o

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Aerosmith sucks

Adbot