Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ThndrShk2k posted:

Nah that's just proof Trump fooled old people.

Old people are all across the country

Zuck has something for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

laci green saw big red down arrows in her engagement and thought, "being a nazi is pretty hot right now i'll do that"

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

is she loving weev? that would be kinda of funny

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

nationalize youtube and kill all the stars

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

nationalize youtube and kill all the stars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/60th_Street/status/883732741556236288

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

i still get angry from time to time about those loving green pancakes

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
those green pancakes demonstrated that she shouldn't be near even the committee to set teaching standards of atomic symbols, much less having a finger over the button

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

gradenko_2000 posted:

I used to do IT work for them. Didn't realize until a bit later that they were the bank that kept trying to collect on student loans long after the student had already died.

My aunt died from cancer because she didn't have any health insurance and by the time it was caught it had already spread all over her body. Even after my cousin faxed over the death certificate, banks kept calling my cousin trying to persuade her to pay off her mom's student loans because "it's what she would have wanted" and it would "have honored her memory".

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Rand alPaul posted:

My aunt died from cancer because she didn't have any health insurance and by the time it was caught it had already spread all over her body. Even after my cousin faxed over the death certificate, banks kept calling my cousin trying to persuade her to pay off her mom's student loans because "it's what she would have wanted" and it would "have honored her memory".

death is too good for these parasites

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

fits my needs posted:

Zuck has something for you

wanna drink milkshakes with Zuck and share it on Facebook for all my friends and family

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

I just want a president I could have appletinis with.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

the finance class are pure scum.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Suck Zone should be proud of me, I went to a steak fry in my wifes hometown deep in Trump country.

I spent the entire time convincing them how the democratic party and President Zuckerberg will revolutionize the gig economy and get them all $13/hour Amazon warehouse jobs.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Nastier Nate posted:

Suck Zone should be proud of me, I went to a steak fry in my wifes hometown deep in Trump country.

I spent the entire time convincing them how the democratic party and President Zuckerberg will revolutionize the gig economy and get them all $13/hour Amazon warehouse jobs.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

My wife!!!!!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

Job benefits included spending two unpaid hours each day being searched by security.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Chelsea getting her book published despite having no training or experience in the arts is part of why America is Already Great

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Chelsea getting her book published despite having no training or experience in the arts is part of why America is Already Great

Also how she got that 600k a year consultant job with the MSM despite having almost no airtime or completed interviews.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Rand alPaul posted:

jesus loving christ

And I thought the mortgage company that would call up my mom's neighbors telling them she was behind on her house payments (note: my mom wasn't behind on poo poo; the house in question might have been financed in her name but it was my gambling-addict step-dad that wasn't making the payments on the house my mom no longer occupied causing the loving problem) because she wouldn't answer the phone when they called were scummy as poo poo.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

etalian posted:

Also how she got that 600k a year consultant job with the MSM despite having almost no airtime or completed interviews.

That stuff doesn't matter to her. Chelsea doesn't care about the money.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Nastier Nate posted:

That stuff doesn't matter to her. Chelsea doesn't care about the money.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle posted:

six submitted, waiting for mod queue to get attn :twisted:

it is done

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

SKULL.GIF posted:

They're complete garbage.

Oh Snapple! posted:

jesus loving christ

And I thought the mortgage company that would call up my mom's neighbors telling them she was behind on her house payments (note: my mom wasn't behind on poo poo; the house in question might have been financed in her name but it was my gambling-addict step-dad that wasn't making the payments on the house my mom no longer occupied causing the loving problem) because she wouldn't answer the phone when they called were scummy as poo poo.

When I took out loans for graduate school I had to provide a list of family member's telephone numbers and addresses apparently so they could also be harassed if I defaulted. Joke's on them, all my contacts have crippling student loan debt, too.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Rand alPaul posted:

Lmao

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

we should make a giant banner of this and unfurl it during pete's speech at the 2020 dnc

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
do Democrats have any race car driver governors?
thought not
https://twitter.com/Jalopnik/status/883792863439532034

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

we should make a giant banner of this and unfurl it during pete's speech at the 2020 dnc

how about a reenactment of the depicted scene

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Maga

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

who remixxed this ben garrison

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I got a negative Kelvin take for you suckers, tromp bad

:iceburn:

Man Musk posted:

Hillary Clinton is like a double G

Grandmother and Good Person

but is she also triple-G?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Has anyone ever seen what Comrade Garrison thinks of these?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

barfed upon reading, want to barf on acknowledging

my weekends rule now!!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Weeping Wound posted:

barfed upon reading, want to barf on acknowledging

my weekends rule now!!

Hell yes, savor that post-puke buzz.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Hell yes, savor that post-puke buzz.

I was wondering why you posted in the Trump thread

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

thought not

Democrats can't race cars because they never turn left.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

thought not

wait is that zuck in the background of that photo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

thought not

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/motor/nascar/2003-05-09-governor-crash_x.htm

• Locked thread