Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

COMRADES posted:

Women can't be doctors :rolleyes:

I knew there was a flaw in my logic!

COMRADES posted:

Because in a delicious twist of irony they claim that obese women can just fix their own problem instead of being victims all the time.

Plus, obese women can still have sex with all the hot Chads they want anyway. So they will never suffer like an incel who is deprived of the affection of Chad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

fruit on the bottom posted:

Chad disguised as incel?

I don't normally dwell on my inceldom, but I just have to vent here...

Spotted a guy the other day at the coffee shop, he looked like a typical incel/normie wannabe - short, paki, borderline obese, not dressed well... Generally useless to women. He stands in line behind these two typical Staceys - 9/10, skinny jeans, blonde hot girls. He starts talking to them and I expect to see them slap him or call the cops to taser him to death...

But they start talking, laughing with him, playing with their hair, touching his arm, typical flirty Stacey moves. I can't believe it!

So I'm watching him closely at this point, mixed with envy, confusion and rage. The girls go away, he gets his coffee sits down, then this 7/10 QT (short, white, big-ish nose though.. maybe Greek?) walks up and just kisses him on the lips! She sits down next to him and I couldn't stand anymore.

I got up and left. I wanted to stab him in the eye with a pen.

Lol

what?? I can use personality and charm to compensate for my looks?? But... But... My victim complex!!
:qqsay:

Machai posted:

what about women though?

For women its about determining whether or not you'll dissect them and dissolve their remains in lye

My Linux Rig fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jul 9, 2017

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

quote:

Father time = The cruelest rapist of all

Saw the cutest girl from my high school today. Looked like complete trash. Wrinkles, nasolabial folds, creases when she smiled. Not only that but her face lost that innocent glow. She's only 22-23, like myself, but it was sad to see that Father Time had ruined her so much. She will never be the same again. She will never be cute or pretty. I too was susceptible to the rot, but with me there was less to lose. It is nothing more saddening to see a girl's youthful beauty rot away from her.
I went onto FB after and scoured her profile for her High School photos of her at the beach. I had a good ol' nostalgic fap, but I was sad at the same time knowing that such beauty can never possibly be replicated and will only further be eroded by the process of time. Through my search through her pictures I came across her boyfriend as well. To me, that boy - that man, is infinitely rich. He had the luxury of experiencing her body in his prime. I could marry this girl and have her bear my children, but in the end he would still have won over me. Because he will always have the experience of teen loving, penetrating her pure untouched pussy for the first time, relishing in her hormones and the truest and most powerful feeling on earth - teen love.
But, it is all gone now. Like tears in the rain. Sad thing is, as tarnished as this girls looks are, she is still far more attractive than most women her age. There are a billion anti-aging products women use religiously, and for good reason, but none can never get that youthful glow back. I t's something not physical and once it's gone it's gone forever.
Life over 21 is simply a prolonged death sentence

:barf:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
You deserved every thrust of his sinewy hip flexors

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

My Linux Rig posted:

For women its about determining whether or not you'll dissect them and dissolve their remains in lye

I think that's more of a third date kind of thing.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

quote:

But, it is all gone now. Like tears in the rain.

time... to die...

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

timefly posted:

Ohh nooo the doctor had to look at my genitals, I am forced to either be promiscuous or commit suicide

Deep sorrow

Evil practice

This poo poo is comical because going to the gynecologist is like the most unpleasant experience for a woman. It's not sexual, it's not pleasurable, it's not much of anything. It's literally just a professional stone-faced doctor clinically prodding at your genitals. No different than a doctor checking out your dick, which is equally awkward and unpleasant.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
father time, the cruelest rapist of them all.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Oh gently caress there's more than one of you how long has this poo poo been going on

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Truly time rapes the youth out of us all.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

SciFiDownBeat posted:

time... to die...

Absolutely zero self-awareness about using a speech from a character who has just had an inner awakening and developed empathy for others and an affinity for life. It's amazing.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Breetai posted:

Absolutely zero self-awareness about using a speech from a character who has just had an inner awakening and developed empathy for others and an affinity for life. It's amazing.

I thought it was supposed to be that he already had that and that his life had inherent value and the point was others refusing to recognize it, but then it's been quite a while since I watched it.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

Women can't be doctors :rolleyes:

Because in a delicious twist of irony they claim that obese women can just fix their own problem instead of being victims all the time.

You're right and it's my fault for not being more specific but I was referring to the posts with the incels saying they would date any woman so long as she wasn't obese. What happened to all the 'b-but women can lose weight meanwhile height is genetic!!!' stuff?

I have sympathy for Truecels® not self-proclaimed 0.5s that think they're too good for a fat chick tyvm....

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
They need to be slim so I can evaluate their bone structure in their public facebook pictures at a minimum thank you.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Jim Barris posted:

father time, the cruelest rapist of them all.

He's actually the biggest Chad

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I knew this thread was here and purposefully avoided it. I am very sorry I opened it.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Grem posted:

I knew this thread was here and purposefully avoided it. I am very sorry I opened it.

I'm sorry every time yet I refuse to stop doing it for some reason

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

gently caress it I'll bite: what's up with all the Giada De Laurentiis avatars?

Is that "permavirgin" title supposed to be a badge of honor to that guy or did mods give it to him to warn others not to engage in topics about women?

Probably both I bet.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

See, I've known socially-awkward people - hell, I am a socially awkward person a lot of the time. But the difference between me and my awkward acquaintances and a creep? When we realize we've crossed a social line, we are sorry and try not to do it again. A creep decides there's nothing wrong with his behavior (no matter its impact on others), so it's everyone else who needs to change, not him.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

"straight from the whorses mouth" heh heh

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

timefly posted:

Ohh nooo the doctor had to look at my genitals, I am forced to either be promiscuous or commit suicide

Deep sorrow

Evil practice

Am I somehow weird because I didn't get a pelvic until I was 18? There was never any reason for a doc to look at my junk before then.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

quote:

Women do not like men in general. They don't want any physical intimacy (including cuddling) and don't want any romantic affection. Not even from Chad. 

Should go without saying but women don't want sex. Period.
Women don't like cuddling. Men pay to cuddle, there are even cuddle cafes in Japan where men pay to cuddle with women.
Men are the romantics...women think it's cringy.
Men pay and have to do all the work in relationships, including Chads.
Women prefer the company of other women.
Men pay just to be acknowledged by a woman platonically (see: beta orbiters)
Whenever I read about a couple that sleeps in separate rooms it's because the woman wants it...the man hates it and wants to sleep in the same bed and same room.
Women don't like any physical contact of any sort from men.
Women in relationships always want more space but men want to be closer.
The more I think about it, the more obvious it becomes that the only things women want from a man are money, attention and children. 

Chads are not desired by women...they're just easily tolerated. Average normie guys are reluctantly tolerated and incels are not tolerated. 

The proof is in the pudding. Denial of any of these things is delusional male fantasy.

Wow haha. I could probably break their brains by describing normal relationships, where sometimes women enjoy sexual activity and men aren't dying of thirst. Not that they'd believe that my boyfriend is happy fooling around like twice a month, while I'd happily do it twice a day or more. I kinda want this guy to see my bf tell me to leave him alone when I'm trying to give him a bj. Except maybe to these guys with their 10/10 virgin lingerie model standards I'd be a fugly hag. Lol forever. No woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Am I somehow weird because I didn't get a pelvic until I was 18? There was never any reason for a doc to look at my junk before then.

Nah that's probably the norm, little girls might get a yeast infection or something but I think they get a woman doctor to do the examining if at all possible.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lmao

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

quote:

Ideal circumcision laws: Illegal for males, mandatory for females

They circumcise women in Africa and the arab world not because of religion, but because it has successfully made their women into nonwhores. It's like when a female is circumcised and she has less sexual thoughts, she grows up to be a better and more compassionate person that's okay with marrying an average nerd. Maybe women are good people, but their vaginas turn them into bad people, hence why little girls and old women are nice to incels. Females must be liberated from sexual pleasure and thoughts.

quote:

The clitoris serves absolutely no purpose, it should be removed at birth. Females should not be allowed to gain pleasure from sex

quote:

I believe wimmen should have mandatory circumcision to end pleasure from sexual intercourse. Sex should only be for reproduction, nothing else.

quote:

Watch some videos of female genital mutilation performed on children, and then tell me it's good.

quote:

Just watched one and lol'd hard

quote:

Little girls are just future Stacy bitchy whores who will only treat you like poo poo as soon as they hit their teenage years. Just lol at you. How can you stick up for these little shits who will turn around and poo poo on you 15 years later?

quote:

It's good. I love knowing that somewhere on this planet our pain is balanced.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Come to Sunny Somalia!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Men who don't have sex turn into monsters indeed

i like that fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jul 9, 2017

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

so THAT'S why rape is bad

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

This from people who pray every single day that someone would rob them of their chastity.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Most of these dudes just seem like sad & dumb teenagers trying to give the edgiest hugs in their little box, but this one should probably be on some watchlist. :whitewater:

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

If I Get Lip Reduction Surgery, It Will Increase My Filtrum Length

It's over. Long filtrum= death sentence. Notice how all/most male models have a short filtrum. Yep, it's over.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Incel therapy ideas:

1 on 1 MMA match with a degenerate Femoid you know from school that made fun of you or rejected you. 9 rounds, or win by knock out.

Verbal abuse session to a femoid that treated you like dirt. Therapy session ends when the whore starts crying.

mental/psychological abuse session. Torture a femoid using personal life information and troubled childhood (abusive parents, dead loved one, insecurities)

dodgeball with a femoid who has to stay stationary while you beam 50 fastballs at her from 10 feet.

orgy with 5 Stacey's and 5 incels.

For nonviolentcels:

cuddle session with your oneitis

sex session with a 8+/10

A week of intimate relationship with a femoid. Femoid will be paid by the insurance for her service.

arranged marriage

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

You Shouldn't be Kind to the Elderly. Here's Why.

Lately I've seen some worrying posts on this subreddit, with users suggesting that the elderly are deserving of respect and small kindnesses to make their final passage through this world a more comfortable one. This is utterly abhorrent to me, for reasons that will become clear upon reading the following informational post.

First, a reminder: humans are built with a kill-switch which consists of elevated cortisol and depression. Without social and sexual validation for a period of decades, this kill switch engages and destroys the health of the individual until they succumb.

So inceldom, being an extreme lack of contact with the opposite sex, is lethal. For your curiosity, the life expectancy for an incel in the United States is 43 (the lowest life expectancy by nation is Chad, at 49.8 years) and cardiovascular disease is the most common cause of death.

We can be reasonably certain that anyone who's still alive at 60-70 has had at least one validating and pleasurable and fulfilling romantic relationship, most likely a long and stable marriage given the demographics of their generation. We also know that the older they are, the more robust their genetics and the more likely they were a Chad or Stacey in their youth.

So we've established their lives were or are happier than our own, the disparity being unfathomable for people like us, who have never so much as kissed a member of the opposite sex or felt as though we belonged to a social group. But are they really deserving of our scorn and cruelty?

Yes, they are.
These 'people' have murdered by proxy the incels of their own generation. Through social and sexual starvation there are tens of millions of incels who can no longer offer their gifts to the world. The mellow-faced Mildred to whom you forfeit your bus seat? A whorish Boomer-generation Chad-chasing Stacey who used and abused incels her whole life long, so privileged and entitled that the slut actually believes she deserves sympathy and kindness from the kind of man she murdered.

But isn't it bad karma to harden your heart? Might it be the better option to treat these people kindly, if only for yourself?

No, it is not.
To understand why, we'll look to research on schoolyard bullying for some insights.
In a paper titled Childhood bullying involvement predicts low-grade systemic inflammation into adulthood the lifelong physiological effects of childhood bullying were examined, both for the bullies and the bullied. Copeland et al. found bullies to experience a lowered level of a protein known to be associated with low-grade inflammation, itself implicated in chronic illness and thus lowered life expectancy. Bullying is the elixir of life.

On a personal note, since I've started being cruel towards these 'people' I have felt downright healthy. I get an energy boost when I roughly push past an elderly Chad in a crowded public space and I feel downright spritely when I walk down the center of a narrow path and force geriatric Stacey to walk in the dirt. Try it out yourself, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I recommend you take my perspective on the elderly. No more kindness from incels.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lazorexplosion posted:

Incel therapy ideas:

I have some ideas too

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

lazorexplosion posted:

1 on 1 MMA match with a degenerate Femoid you know from school that made fun of you or rejected you. 9 rounds, or win by knock out.

I would pay money to watch one of these idiots rant about "femoids" in a pre-match interview and then get destroyed in the ring by a woman. Hell, I'll pay extra if the eventual KO involves crying.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

lazorexplosion posted:

If I Get Lip Reduction Surgery, It Will Increase My Filtrum Length

It's over. Long filtrum= death sentence. Notice how all/most male models have a short filtrum. Yep, it's over.

I've had to google wtf and filtrum is and now all I can say is: lmao

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

lazorexplosion posted:

For your curiosity, the life expectancy for an incel in the United States is 43 (the lowest life expectancy by nation is Chad, at 49.8 years) and cardiovascular disease is the most common cause of death.

fuckin Chad

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

SaltyJesus posted:

fuckin Chad

If Chad has the lowest life expectancy maybe it should be renamed to Incelstan.

Also just wtf are they basing that "incel life expectancy" on?

lazorexplosion posted:

Incel therapy ideas:

Verbal abuse session to a femoid that treated you like dirt. Therapy session ends when the whore starts crying.

mental/psychological abuse session. Torture a femoid using personal life information and troubled childhood (abusive parents, dead loved one, insecurities)

dodgeball with a femoid who has to stay stationary while you beam 50 fastballs at her from 10 feet.

orgy with 5 Stacey's and 5 incels.

For nonviolentcels:

cuddle session with your oneitis

sex session with a 8+/10

A week of intimate relationship with a femoid. Femoid will be paid by the insurance for her service.

arranged marriage

I guess it makes sense that meatholes is an Incel TM production.

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

This poo poo is comical because going to the gynecologist is like the most unpleasant experience for a woman. It's not sexual, it's not pleasurable, it's not much of anything. It's literally just a professional stone-faced doctor clinically prodding at your genitals. No different than a doctor checking out your dick, which is equally awkward and unpleasant.

One time I got kicked in the balls by one of my drunk buddies and I had to go to the dick doctor and he was a bald Indian man and he was like a hitman in a movie he was so god drat professional about it. Lesson learned: If you're 17 and you're hanging out with people who get drunk and beat you up they're not really your friends, and if you're scared about your balls, see a doctor.

Sand Dan fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Jul 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

SaltyJesus posted:

fuckin Chad

• Locked thread