Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Yuk
Apr 1, 2005

In case of accidental ingestion, please consult a mortician.

Aphrodite posted:

I'm waiting for reviews on the knockoff Venoms, because I don't really care about Venom but what's $25?

I just went ahead and ordered the knockoff from eBay, I'll post pics when it gets in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackCircle
Oct 21, 2005

I did Nazi that butt coming

Rirse posted:

It was this one. Man I literally never seen this figure in the wild ever. I have the classic 2099 figure so I am not worry about getting him, but he does look cool.

I for sure have this then. Give me a day to dig out my bag of parts and I'll get your shipping info.

I should probably post a gallery of all the build a figure parts I have. I have so many parts for figures I'm never gonna finish that I might as well try to help some people out.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Sadly, I only have that arm, the heads, and the sledge and and spiked fists. Wish I could get the other parts too build the Sandman, but it'd probably cost... an arm and a leg.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Fuzz posted:

gently caress I really need that head.

Ay yo what the gently caress is this!???

Edit: it's some custom thing. Maaannn.

CelticPredator fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Jul 7, 2017

MooselanderII
Feb 18, 2004

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

A new one, defenders comic versions.

I think you might be misinformed about this one, there has been no news about this.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

MooselanderII posted:

I think you might be misinformed about this one, there has been no news about this.

I'm not, it's coming.

MooselanderII
Feb 18, 2004

I'm not, it's coming.

Got a source?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MooselanderII posted:

Got a source?

lol

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
If you're super impatient and want the ML Netflix/Man-Thing wave, some guy on eBay is selling them $25-$30 each:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Marvel...1IAAOSw2iNZX7S0

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Donde Esta posted:

If you're super impatient and want the ML Netflix/Man-Thing wave, some guy on eBay is selling them $25-$30 each:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Marvel...1IAAOSw2iNZX7S0

Already sold out, but I managed to get DD and Punisher from the same retailer. That's not a bad price when you consider free shipping and factoring sales tax and whatnot on a store buy.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Was tempted since it the same state, but none of the figures are ones I am dying to have in my hands right now.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

I grabbed a Bullseye with $10 in eBay Bucks I had. I'll probably buy all of them at some point once they hit Amazon at retail - only one I don't care about is Elektra.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Donde Esta posted:

I grabbed a Bullseye with $10 in eBay Bucks I had. I'll probably buy all of them at some point once they hit Amazon at retail - only one I don't care about is Elektra.

If you want the Man-Thing part, I'll take the Elektra off your hands. Honestly I'd rather have a comic style one, though, I didn't like what the Netflix show did with The Hand and her character.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

Fuzz posted:

If you want the Man-Thing part, I'll take the Elektra off your hands. Honestly I'd rather have a comic style one, though, I didn't like what the Netflix show did with The Hand and her character.

I will definitely get back to you if they hit early like the other waves.

Has anyone pre-ordered lately and actually gotten their figures before Amazon/online retailers? I'm tempted to preorder the Thor set, but half the time I can piece it together from Amazon and elsewhere for under retail, like, over a month in advance.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

It's a crapshoot on eBay orders. Usually because it's smaller retailers who can sell stuff before the street date under Hasbro's radar, but sometimes they get them later. The ones with larger accounts tend not to, which is why I'm slightly shocked Kokomo is just putting Man-Thing out there already. Quite a few retailers have theirs in the warehouse already but are waiting for the go-ahead.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Kokomo Toys are the Gamestop of used action figures.

"Oh, this is a $200 figure? We'll give you $5 for it."

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Ooh I found a Rocket the day my SLiTHER Blu Ray came in! It's a James Gunn kind of day I guess.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Heyoooo if anybody can get a TRU Dark Phoenix 2 pack I will pay you for it + shipping. Heck I will pay over retail + shipping if I have to but please be kind to a fellow doll liker.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

purple death ray posted:

Heyoooo if anybody can get a TRU Dark Phoenix 2 pack I will pay you for it + shipping. Heck I will pay over retail + shipping if I have to but please be kind to a fellow doll liker.

I'm checking today for the Spidey/Iron Man set - I'll let you know if I see any out.

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!

I'm not, it's coming.

So... Do you have a link to this?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Guys, didn't you know that his uncle works for Nintendo Hasbro, okay?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

purple death ray posted:

Same with me, still looking buy I'll keep an eye out for others too.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

purple death ray posted:

Checked both of mine and neither had the new packs. One had 3 MJ sets though.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I hate that Vulture is a BAF so much. I just want the Spider-Mans. Don't really need the rest.

Probably gonna pick them both up tonight. Still jazzed about that flick.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
My TRU had the new IM/Spidey 2-pack but no Phoenix 2-pack. Didn't pick the IM 2-pack up in case people here found it but I'm happy to get it for anybody here if they want it. Didn't look like anything special.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Oh poo poo I didn't know the IM/SM two pack was already hitting the states.

Not entirely sure I'm gonna get it now, though. Maybe wait for a clearance.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

Oh poo poo I didn't know the IM/SM two pack was already hitting the states.

Not entirely sure I'm gonna get it now, though. Maybe wait for a clearance.

Yeah I'm a sucker so I'll probably just get it, but not going to pay extra shipping on that one. It's not an exclusive as far as I know and might show up on Amazon.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The figma deluxe Twilight Princess Link has possibly too many accessories. They even included a second stand so you can connect the extended hookshot to it.

I found it at Gamestop of all places.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*

Aphrodite posted:

The figma deluxe Twilight Princess Link has possibly too many accessories. They even included a second stand so you can connect the extended hookshot to it.

I found it at Gamestop of all places.

Yeah Gamestop has been selling Zelda figma and Nendoroids for a while now.

I didnt realize they put out TP Link DX though, did they have Zelda as well? How much did they cost there? I think mine were about $50-$60 before shipping.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
Can confirm that the Figma Twilight Princess Dx. Link has a hilarious number of accessories. The second stand for the hookshot and ball'n'chain accessories took me by surprise, but has come in handy for setting up some nice, dynamic poses using those accessories. Highly recommend it for anyone who likes the design, along with the Zelda.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I saw that TP Link at BestBuy and was taken back by the obscene number of accessories but it's hard to justify the price when the Skyward Sword Link is so similar.

Is TP Zelda out too? Amazon says they get it in end of August.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Louisgod posted:

I saw that TP Link at BestBuy and was taken back by the obscene number of accessories but it's hard to justify the price when the Skyward Sword Link is so similar.

They were both released in Japan at the end of May. Amazon's release date would presumably be GSC's official release through Amazon, but there should be other sellers that already have it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

RMZXAnarchy posted:

Yeah Gamestop has been selling Zelda figma and Nendoroids for a while now.

I didnt realize they put out TP Link DX though, did they have Zelda as well? How much did they cost there? I think mine were about $50-$60 before shipping.

They had Zelda too, yeah.

They were $85 Canadian, which is like $65 US.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Louisgod posted:

The Skyward Sword Link has better proportions, too. The TP one's neck and shoulders are weird.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1764488827/articulated-icons-the-feudal-series-ninja-action-f/posts/1931010

That's... A lot of boxes.

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.
I just can't get over the yellow pants of Skyward Sword Link, it just looks weird to me. I hope and assume they'll make a BotW Link eventually, that will definitely be one I get.

I was always most fond of Toon Link when it came to Link in a green tunic.

Speaking of Nintendo, I finally finished my Fox team

I also recently completed this wave too, Funko's Rick and Morty line

They're total poo poo as figures, but I really like them anyway.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That's the concise I came too as well. Not gonna finish the line though. The rest look really bad.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
All I wanted was birdperson but his left wing is so loose that it totally ruined any enjoyment I may have had.

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.

Why cookie Rocket posted:

All I wanted was birdperson but his left wing is so loose that it totally ruined any enjoyment I may have had.

Clear fingernail polish or Pledge floor polish typically works to tighten joints. Though I've not tried either of these methods, I just know that's the typical advice.

I don't know if that joint is easily accessible though. And I'm on the couch. So. Yeah.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Posted about it before, but man I do like this Adam Warlock figure a lot, especially the Magus alt head. Took the extra cape I had for the Doctor Strange figure used for Magus on Adam Warlock, while Magus is using the old horrible Toy Biz Scarlet Witch cape now. I know he didn't wear a cape at this point in his the comics, but they look so much nicer with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

ShimSham posted:

I just can't get over the yellow pants of Skyward Sword Link, it just looks weird to me. I hope and assume they'll make a BotW Link eventually, that will definitely be one I get.

There's a BotW Link Nendoroid already coming out, so there's decent chances of them doing a BotW Link Figma, probably in regular and deluxe editions like with the BotW Nendoroid and the A Link Between Worlds and Twilight Princess Figmas. Speaking of which, if you like A Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds design of Link, the figma for it is usually pretty cheap on Amazon, even the deluxe edition, and it's well worth it. Such an adorable little toonish-looking murderhobo.