Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Melbourne will drop out of the finals in the first week.

If they make it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird Sandwich
Dec 28, 2011

FIRE FIRE FIRE hehehehe!

racing identity posted:

The most 2017 conclusion from this round is that Richmond will win the flag

Richmond will storm into the grand final, convincingly beating all it's finals opponents...

...Before losing the flag to Sydney who scraped in from 8th.

alr
May 14, 2009

Weird Sandwich posted:

Richmond will storm into the grand final, convincingly beating all it's finals opponents...

...Before losing the flag to Sydney who scraped in from 8th.

Nothing Richmond does can compare to 2013 though, making the finals for the first time in more than 10 years before getting knocked out by the 9th placed team

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
gently caress the Eagles are soft

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
every time i watch them i wish vardy had a better run at geelong :(

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Jamie Cripps sucks so much as a forward. How does he keep getting a run

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

drunkill posted:

If they make it.

lol, we managed to win despite missing 3 of our top 4 mids and our 2 best ball users.

I'm not too broken up about it.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Screw you West Coast

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
Bigfooty tier posting

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

hiddenmovement posted:

Bigfooty tier posting

You bloody campaigner

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Carlton: 9 players under 50 games, average experience 87 games
Melbourne: 11 players under 50 games, average experience 74 games

:salt:

drunkill posted:

lol you just posted this on reddit too

Windmill Hut fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Jul 9, 2017

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
In non salty news, freo are debuting kids left right and center that are really showing something. Darcy and Ryan last month and nyhuis today with 4 majors on debut.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

hiddenmovement posted:

In non salty news, freo are debuting kids left right and center that are really showing something. Darcy and Ryan last month and nyhuis today with 4 majors on debut.

Who killed Ross?

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Hmmm are West Coast bad? Are Port good?

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

West Coast are real bad. Was a must win game for them today and they rolled over in the last quarter.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Get rid of BT, replace him with Larry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8pNM4-QjBs&t=62s

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

hiddenmovement posted:

Nyhuis was fantastic today, he played with a lot of freedom and really didn't look like a first gamer. I thought Logue was really good down back, confidence is really growing and is easily keeping Zack loving Dawson out of he side. And Darcy managed to get more hit outs than Goldstein today, and is going to be MUCH better when he gets a full AFL fitness base behind him.

gabensraum
Sep 16, 2003

LOAD "NICE!",8,1
Really enjoyed the Carlton vs Dees game today despite the result. Probably helps that we couldn't make finals anyway.

Entertaining and some really good passages from both teams. Poor decision making from both teams too, especially late, but most of that was panicking under pressure.

Tom McDonald is great, I've never really paid him a lot of attention before. He was the difference today.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

alr posted:

Nothing Richmond does can compare to 2013 though, making the finals for the first time in more than 10 years before getting knocked out by the 9th placed team
That was the universe converging to create a perfect moment in time, beautiful beyond all measure or subjectivity. The microwaves bathed the cosmos in their incandescent glory.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

gabensraum posted:

Really enjoyed the Carlton vs Dees game today despite the result. Probably helps that we couldn't make finals anyway.

Entertaining and some really good passages from both teams. Poor decision making from both teams too, especially late, but most of that was panicking under pressure.

Tom McDonald is great, I've never really paid him a lot of attention before. He was the difference today.

Bizarre watching tom McDonald go from a good marking defender but someone who you put your hands over your eyes every time they kick it to a serious weapon up forward.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

gabensraum posted:

I don''t know if you've been keeping up with the thread lately but this post is far too measured. You're supposed to yell about everyone being a oval office and throw tantrums about umpiring decisions.

gabensraum
Sep 16, 2003

LOAD "NICE!",8,1
Umpiring did seem inconsistent yeah

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman

gabensraum posted:

Umpiring did seem inconsistent yeah

whoa dude calm down

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Schneider Inside Her posted:

whoa dude calm down

what would you know, you fucken rabid fellatio moron

(did I do it right?)

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

lol, calls a player a oval office and touches them over the fence, wants an apology when they speak back. What a pissweak motherfucker.

"Dear Rob,

I'm sorry you're such a fuckwit.

-CO"

Solemn Sloth fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jul 10, 2017

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Hodgey to announce that the footy field will be a much safer place for all come 2018?

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Can't imagine what else it would be

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

realbez posted:

Can't imagine what else it would be

He's announcing his upcoming cage match against a Crowley and Ballantine tag team.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

monolithburger posted:

He's announcing his upcoming cage match against a Crowley and Ballantine tag team.

I'dLikeToSeeThat.flv

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Yep, retiring at the end of the year. Thank you for all the brilliant games Hodgey :cheers:

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

realbez posted:

Yep, retiring at the end of the year. Thank you for all the brilliant games Hodgey :cheers:

Hope you're not driving home mate

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Oh my god they made Oliver apologise haha what the gently caress?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I forgot this sport existed for a minute there. Good job, suns.

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
Cripps done for the season with a fractured fibula.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

realbez posted:

Well you see the crowd member aggressively swore at him, called him a oval office and then reached over the fence and made contact with a player.

Clearly the 19 year old saying "Don't touch me" is in the wrong and should apologise.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

realbez posted:

you can just tell the wanker fan is loving all the attention from his 15 minutes of fame too, what an utter tosser

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

realbez posted:

Well done for telling every fuckwit madonna stalking insurance underwriter that it's okay to make contact with opposition players over the fence.

loving pathetic joke.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

drunkill posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Periphery posted:

Cripps done for the season with a fractured fibula.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

I hope the apology was "sorry you're such a oval office"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

Well you see the crowd member aggressively swore at him, called him a oval office and then reached over the fence and made contact with a player.

Clearly the 19 year old saying "Don't touch me" is in the wrong and should apologise.

well apparently Oliver's response was 'if you touch me again ill kill you' which is a little more intense, but getting contact from an abusive member of the crowd would get most players reacting strongly

• Locked thread